U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2006, 04:05 AM

1 posts, read 4,183 times

Advertisements

I'm a young soldier currently stationed in South Korea and I need help throwing a bachelor party in Winston Salem in early April. Just the names of a couple places for a group of guys to party would be great. Unfortunately, due to the timing of the wedding and the small amount of time all of the guys get to have together before hand, this party's going to have to be on a Thursday so please don't name someplace that's hot on a Saturday but closes at 10 on weeknights. Thanks for your help and I'm looking forward to seeing your city!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2006, 02:48 PM

58 posts, read 317,942 times
Default Try this

Try this site, just copy and paste the following into your address bar:

http://winston-salem.north-carolina.city-guides.com/bars.html?PGE=search&SRC=are1&C=Bars&R=N&MC=1&STYP E=S&F=1&T=Winston+Salem&S=NC&Z=&CP=Food+%26+Dining %5EBars+%26+Pubs%5E&PP=L&local=on (broken link)

Old 06-29-2006, 09:03 AM

1 posts, read 4,189 times
Default Red Rooster Ultra Saloon

Red Rooster has a live music night on Thursdays. They call it rock out with your C**K out. You can check the website for what is going on at www.redroo.net (broken link). Wed. nights are college night and packed from wall to wall. They have VIP rooms if you want to have your own area. Anyway I hope this helps. I did go one Thursday and it was dead. But it has been happenin every other time I have gone.

I found two fan sites (?) for the red rooster
www.redroosterdj.com (broken link)
www.redroostercollege.com (broken link)
They are kinda dumb but fun.

Last edited by jackelly3; 06-29-2006 at 09:06 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point