U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 07:16 PM

1,037 posts, read 1,743,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Yes, you do.
If you re-read the OP you find that it is not sincere due to;
a) does not say what part of Greensboro the visit was planned Nitpicky don't ya think
b) new memberHe said he was 64.
c) no interaction from the OP since the OP The OP did respond when someone noted his bad spelling...
Nobody was being attacked here, some of us just know a troll when we smell one.
The OP was attacked about his spelling and ridiculed like a junior high kid. All the while no one answered his question. I wouldn't have returned back to the thread either with such behavior.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2011, 12:24 AM

1,181 posts, read 2,581,507 times
1. I did not attack but just asked a question as to why the OP wants to wear gang colors. If he actually is 64, I'll admit to being suspicious that he'd even know gang colors unless, of course, he's spent time living in a gang infested area. In which case he probably would not need to ask the question in the first place.

2. I only said he should use better grammar. Anyone who is in their 60s went to school back when they still taught grammar. Not seeing the keyboard well is an excuse for poor spelling (which I never said anything about). It is not an excuse for bad grammar.

The only other thing I'll say, is wear whatever you want and don't worry about it. If you, the OP, are in your 60s I doubt you'll be mistaken for a gang member.

Last edited by skelaki; 11-22-2011 at 12:25 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 11-22-2011, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelaki View Post
1. I did not attack but just asked a question as to why the OP wants to wear gang colors. If he actually is 64, I'll admit to being suspicious that he'd even know gang colors unless, of course, he's spent time living in a gang infested area. In which case he probably would not need to ask the question in the first place.

2. I only said he should use better grammar. Anyone who is in their 60s went to school back when they still taught grammar. Not seeing the keyboard well is an excuse for poor spelling (which I never said anything about). It is not an excuse for bad grammar.

The only other thing I'll say, is wear whatever you want and don't worry about it. If you, the OP, are in your 60s I doubt you'll be mistaken for a gang member.
I understand your reasoning now for being suspicious now that you explained your reasoning. However remember that people have different education levels and different experiences...

Old 11-23-2011, 06:09 AM

700 posts, read 1,435,703 times
I do the top three colors red, blue & black. I pretty much cover all the bases. Never had a problem. Those dummies are so confused that it is easy to blend in.

Old 11-23-2011, 06:13 AM

700 posts, read 1,435,703 times
Speaking of gang colors does anyone know which one occupy the park idiots are using.

Old 11-23-2011, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Since72 View Post
Speaking of gang colors does anyone know which one occupy the park idiots are using.
Lol!

Old 11-23-2011, 05:05 PM

12,577 posts, read 13,300,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by qc dreamin View Post
The OP was attacked about his spelling and ridiculed like a junior high kid. All the while no one answered his question. I wouldn't have returned back to the thread either with such behavior.
a) Not nitpicky at all, it's a valid point. If the OP was planning to visit the Shoppes at Friendly there would be no concern for what to wear, at all.
b) I wasn't referring to the OP's age, I was referring to this being the OP's first post: new member.
c) Ok you get a (weak) point for that one.

Old 11-23-2011, 05:06 PM

12,577 posts, read 13,300,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Since72 View Post
I do the top three colors red, blue & black. I pretty much cover all the bases. Never had a problem. Those dummies are so confused that it is easy to blend in.
I do silver & black, it's universally understood.

Old 11-28-2011, 05:54 PM

1,820 posts, read 3,507,489 times
sitting next to Sunny

Old 12-06-2011, 12:22 PM

45 posts, read 74,859 times
Wow! I can't believe how rude and smug you people are. Even after this gentleman gave you an idea of his circumstances all you could come up with are more insults. I guess you each walked away from your computers almost braking your own arm as you tried to poudly pat yourself on your back.

Your "witty" replies are a sad reflection of a very ugly side yourselves. You should be ashamed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point