Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2013, 12:08 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,522,515 times

Advertisements

Hey everyone, I know the OP has abandon this thread fr about 4 months so lets have a civil discussion without attacks please.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2013, 02:12 PM

22 posts, read 34,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsnc62 View Post
I'd give two cents to know where 83mercury lives now?
We might get a real good laugh.
Tune in every Wed night at 10 EST on ABC and you will see where I live. Take care.

Old 01-09-2013, 04:41 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,563,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadpony View Post
83mercury:

You clearly have a personal beef with W-S since this is the ONLY thread on which you've posted on C-D. I think it's easy to figure out that we should take your posts with a grain or two (or three) of salt. Why don't you take your negativity somewhere else? Hmmm.... I wonder if you are related to High Cotton in TX?
I am in agreement RP, a quick scan of 83m's posts all but one is commenting about this area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83mercury View Post
Have no personal beef with W-S. Its the way of life there and if one stands up and voices their opinion based on facts the people there get on the defensive.
Speaking of posts, it really displays a lack of intelligence replying to post(s) one year older or more. Kind of like debating with a dead person; causes you to appear as if the cheese has slid of your cracker. Nevermind the direct contradiction.
I conclude W-S and the triad didn't lose a thing when you moved.

Old 01-10-2013, 09:31 AM

22 posts, read 34,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
I am in agreement RP, a quick scan of 83m's posts all but one is commenting about this area.

Speaking of posts, it really displays a lack of intelligence replying to post(s) one year older or more. Kind of like debating with a dead person; causes you to appear as if the cheese has slid of your cracker. Nevermind the direct contradiction.
I conclude W-S and the triad didn't lose a thing when you moved.
I made my point by when I googled "there is nothing in Winston Salem" and this post as well as many others came up. Does not matter how old the posts are. I have never been on C-D, yet W-S citizens are on here more than I have ever been trying to defend their stupid do nothing town. I knew I would cause a uproar by stating what I did. Just proves my point once again that the majority of the people there, that have always been there, show their intelligence level by insulting someone of a diifferent opinion. Even got defensive when the OP choose Greensboro over W-S. All one can say is WOW. Anyway I'm done with this nonsense on here and will leave you to defend your city to the next person. I know that will keep you busy. I have not lost a thing when I moved and W-S sure has not gained anything since then either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point