U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2013, 02:30 PM

7 posts, read 7,399 times

Advertisements

I have search everywhere to find a car. The thing is I'm a student and I've been using my grandmother's car. I've asked my grandfather if I could have my grandmother's car since she passed. There is still some more legal things that need to be done with my grandmother's assets and estate. So that's out. I'm going to need a reliable car so I can get around. I really need a car but I don't have any money. The jobs require me to have a car to get to them. If someone could help me it would be wonderful. I'm very appreciative!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2013, 06:23 PM

7 posts, read 14,023 times
This isn't Craigslist

Old 08-28-2013, 06:49 PM

3,874 posts, read 6,692,187 times
I agree that this may not be an appropriate place to post your query, but why can't you keep "using" your grandmother's car (without owning it) until the estate issues are finalized?

Old 09-02-2013, 06:03 AM

97 posts, read 255,584 times
What city are you in and where do you go to school?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or