Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2015, 07:10 PM

85 posts, read 168,184 times

Advertisements

The rendering shows a website for the upcoming Bellemeade Village in downtown Greensboro but if you search the illustrated site it brings up some college campus housing development. They need to update the website if they are going to advertise it on these banners as shown.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2015, 10:59 AM

1,409 posts, read 1,960,149 times
Seriously, Carrol Campuses? You had one job.. I was expecting interior shots and 3d walkthroughs.

Old 06-01-2015, 03:09 PM

8 posts, read 8,934 times
Bellemeade certainly looks impressive. Nice to see it's near the ballpark too.

Downtown GSO is certainly getting a boost with all of the current and proposed development. The city should really benefit from it.

Old 06-03-2015, 10:29 PM

6,157 posts, read 7,223,297 times
Does anyone know why the center-city park fountains are turned off? They have been off all spring so far.

Old 06-04-2015, 04:10 AM

4,639 posts, read 6,381,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
Does anyone know why the center-city park fountains are turned off? They have been off all spring so far.
Maybe Jason Cannon took the key to the switch with him?

Old 06-04-2015, 09:05 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,561,868 times
Quote:
I saw a worker spraying the fountain wall last week. Perhaps a spring cleaning?

Old 06-04-2015, 10:14 PM

I was told by a park worker that it was a jam in the main pump. So that possibly may be the issue.

Old 06-07-2015, 07:55 AM

Quote:
updated rendering of Bellemeade Village

I'm really loving that new center piece of the hotel, Gives it a nice finishing touch without looking too tacky. The last rendering of the hotel was pretty boring and not really fit for "downtown" looked like something you would see near an airport or on the side of an expressway. I'm glad they got bold with a cool signature look.

This is really going to give the south end of downtown that much needed Dense feel which it's been lacking for some years now. Mainly filled with parking lots, a "urban" Church and service lot. I always knew when they announced the ball park it would be a nice catalyst for future development of the surrounding area.

In terms of High rise projects, The Wyndham conference hotel tower really needs to get on the ball. That's another project i can't wait to see go up. Not to mention Carrols Center Pointe Phase 2 tower is still in the cards, as Center Pointe phase 1 is doing very well with current vacancy.

With all of these Developments going on downtown, Greensboro is doing Very good these days, with nearly every block having some kind of construction or renovation.

I'm also very glad i created this thread when i did, so we can all experience the excitement together of Downtown reinventing it's self once again.

Here is a new shot of Bellemeade with a different more attractive lower base.

With that said, please fix Greene street, That road is confusing for no reason. it should be two lanes all the way through.

Last edited by YinXyang; 06-07-2015 at 08:08 AM..

Old 06-07-2015, 04:36 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,561,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSOCitizen View Post
I'm really loving that new center piece of the hotel, Gives it a nice finishing touch without looking too tacky. The last rendering of the hotel was pretty boring and not really fit for "downtown" looked like something you would see near an airport or on the side of an expressway. I'm glad they got bold with a cool signature look.

This is really going to give the south end of downtown that much needed Dense feel which it's been lacking for some years now. Mainly filled with parking lots, a "urban" Church and service lot. I always knew when they announced the ball park it would be a nice catalyst for future development of the surrounding area.

In terms of High rise projects, The Wyndham conference hotel tower really needs to get on the ball. That's another project i can't wait to see go up. Not to mention Carrols Center Pointe Phase 2 tower is still in the cards, as Center Pointe phase 1 is doing very well with current vacancy.

With all of these Developments going on downtown, Greensboro is doing Very good these days, with nearly every block having some kind of construction or renovation.

I'm also very glad i created this thread when i did, so we can all experience the excitement together of Downtown reinventing it's self once again.

Here is a new shot of Bellemeade with a different more attractive lower base.

With that said, please fix Greene street, That road is confusing for no reason. it should be two lanes all the way through.
It depends on how you define doing "very well." The vacancy rate may be low due to leasing which, generates revenue, but the fact is most of the units remain unsold. IMO, there won't be a phase two unless it is billed as apartments and not condos.

Old 06-08-2015, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
It depends on how you define doing "very well." The vacancy rate may be low due to leasing which, generates revenue, but the fact is most of the units remain unsold. IMO, there won't be a phase two unless it is billed as apartments and not condos.
I have been saying for the longest that the Phase 2 should be mixed used apartments. Then it could work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point