U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-13-2015, 08:36 PM
 
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
2,618 posts, read 2,930,153 times
Reputation: 4009

Advertisements

It was great, as expected. 9,100 people showed up to the Coliseum which seats only 5,000! The applause got a little out of hand a few times, Bernie even said "This sure is a LOUD crowd, isn't it?" Haha. I got there at about 3:45PM and was ~#15 or so in line. I took some pics:





Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-14-2015, 11:31 AM
 
Location: Sneads Ferry, NC
11,250 posts, read 19,768,765 times
Reputation: 5077
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHelmit View Post
It was great, as expected. 9,100 people showed up to the Coliseum which seats only 5,000! The applause got a little out of hand a few times, Bernie even said "This sure is a LOUD crowd, isn't it?" Haha. I got there at about 3:45PM and was ~#15 or so in line.
Thanks for the pictures. I was surprised to see so many young people turn out. Maybe there is hope for his campaign.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2015, 01:35 PM
 
Location: The Emerald City
1,486 posts, read 1,694,213 times
Reputation: 2109
Thanks! I had to work. I was there in spirit!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2015, 02:50 PM
 
Location: Roanoke VA
238 posts, read 255,221 times
Reputation: 145
I'm afraid Hillary has her work cut out for her!! Mostly young idealogues who don't vote in big numbers does not encourage
democrats like me for Bernie! Also, Hillary is not inspiring minorities so far in my view. Its still too early to know how the Trump
craze will last but the show is very entertaining so far. Obamas' failures are hurting Hillary and the dems I fear.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2015, 08:11 AM
 
29,891 posts, read 27,333,728 times
Reputation: 18435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardner222 View Post
Obamas' failures are hurting Hillary and the dems I fear.
When you look at the GOP frontrunner Trump and the type of crowd he's attracting, it's clear that Obama's weaknesses have nothing to do with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2015, 01:13 PM
 
3,245 posts, read 5,274,830 times
Reputation: 5797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardner222 View Post
I'm afraid Hillary has her work cut out for her!! Mostly young idealogues who don't vote in big numbers does not encourage
democrats like me for Bernie! Also, Hillary is not inspiring minorities so far in my view. Its still too early to know how the Trump
craze will last but the show is very entertaining so far. Obamas' failures are hurting Hillary and the dems I fear.
Spoken without any trace of bias, right? And you dropped that in the sentence like everyone reading it would just accept it as fact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2015, 01:34 PM
 
23,851 posts, read 19,844,563 times
Reputation: 9383
Someone be sure to ask him how expects to pay for the $18 TRILLION in "free" stuff he plans to give away to the leeches!

http://www.wsj.com/articles/price-ta...ion-1442271511
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2015, 03:19 PM
 
Location: The Emerald City
1,486 posts, read 1,694,213 times
Reputation: 2109
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Someone be sure to ask him how expects to pay for the $18 TRILLION in "free" stuff he plans to give away to the leeches!

Price Tag of Bernie Sanders
Oh look. This post made me change my mind. LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2015, 09:58 AM
 
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
2,618 posts, read 2,930,153 times
Reputation: 4009
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Someone be sure to ask him how expects to pay for the $18 TRILLION in "free" stuff he plans to give away to the leeches!

Price Tag of Bernie Sanders

Like this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...f-18-trillion/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top