U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2015, 08:11 AM

3 posts, read 2,260 times

Advertisements

hello there
i am movin to greensboro area in the next four weeks and i was wondering what some of the good apts are to live close to this address below. if anyone can help me with this, it would be great thanks
2901 East Gate City Blvd, Suite 1100
Greensboro, NC 27401
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2015, 08:46 AM

4,639 posts, read 4,821,112 times
That location is on the far eastern side of Greensboro. In general, the most desirable neighborhoods are on the west and northwest sides of the city. The closest nice place to live would probably downtown, if you are up for that, or possible in the Whitsett area, a small town east of your work location.

Old 10-19-2015, 05:21 PM

118 posts, read 89,232 times
You could try the Innisbrook Village apartments. Nice apartments and fairly close to your location. There are some sketchy places on that side of town though. You may want to specify what your idea of "close" is to get better suggestions. Good luck!

Old 10-19-2015, 07:12 PM

3 posts, read 2,260 times
Default movin to greensboro need to find safe place to live apt wise

hi there everyone i am moving to greensboro
and i need to find anapt close to my work
and a apt that is safe my work address is
2901 east gate city blvd
want something close if u can help that be great

Old 10-20-2015, 08:45 AM

833 posts, read 1,025,466 times
Hello and welcome, fortunately enough for you, there are some apartments right up the highway not to far from here, As dreamchaser13 said, they're called Innisbrook Village, they're not too expensive, in a relitively safe area, but, they are pretty close to a very busy freeway, just a heads up. if you don't mind the noise, you should see how you like it.

Innisbrook Village-Greensboro | Gallery
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or