Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2018, 04:15 PM

241 posts, read 237,373 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserNamesake View Post
yall are sounding delusional. I know of no one going to Four Seasons anymore... a friend of mine went recently just because I was talking about the gross decline (he hadn't been in years), and he literally sent me photos or all the disrepair in the mall. He said he'd never go back again.

Stop being homers and be real. Please. Much better for mental health.

"Flea market" isn't being real either man. Definite hyperbole. LOL @ despair. Are homeless people begging for change outside of Express? Prostitutes soliciting at Forever 21? LOL
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2018, 05:56 PM

1,409 posts, read 1,960,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamchaser13 View Post
"Flea market" isn't being real either man. Definite hyperbole. LOL @ despair. Are homeless people begging for change outside of Express? Prostitutes soliciting at Forever 21? LOL
lol..watch out for the pan handlers on the first floor too man.

Old 12-09-2018, 10:32 PM

1,459 posts, read 1,164,439 times
Quote:
yall are sounding delusional. I know of no one going to Four Seasons anymore... a friend of mine went recently just because I was talking about the gross decline (he hadn't been in years), and he literally sent me photos or all the disrepair in the mall. He said he'd never go back again.

Stop being homers and be real. Please. Much better for mental health.

You must be a new poster in this thread?

Old 12-10-2018, 11:18 AM

2,679 posts, read 2,901,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncchgrad View Post
You must be a new poster in this thread?

lol ... Ive been known they're homers...just had to issue a reminder. Wouldn't be surprised if they were the same person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamchaser13 View Post
... LOL @ despair.
You should laugh... the term used was "DISrepair" ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSOCitizen View Post
lol..watch out for the pan handlers on the first floor too man.
I guess the guys who tried to hustle me out of money, hawking me to play a version of three card molly on the top floor are any different?

True story, btw.

Old 12-10-2018, 02:27 PM

1,206 posts, read 1,055,038 times
Quote:
lol ... Ive been known they're homers...just had to issue a reminder. Wouldn't be surprised if they were the same person.

You should laugh... the term used was "DISrepair" ...

I guess the guys who tried to hustle me out of money, hawking me to play a version of three card molly on the top floor are any different?

True story, btw.
For what it's worth, I'm a resident of High Point and while I understand that Four Seasons has seen better days, things certainly aren't as bleak as the picture you paint. I like Hanes Mall better (and I think anyone trying to say that Four Seasons is on par with or ahead of Hanes is kidding themselves), but Four Seasons isn't exactly a flea market either.

Old 12-10-2018, 05:54 PM

6,157 posts, read 7,223,297 times
Hard to see Hanes really being better than Four Seasons. To me Four Seasons looks more "upscale" inside and it has 3 levels which eliminates walking across a very long mall like Hanes. Only 3 level mall in NC btw.

Four Seasons

Hanes Mall

Last edited by gsoboi78; 12-10-2018 at 06:20 PM..

Old 12-10-2018, 05:58 PM

6,799 posts, read 7,380,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
Hard to see Hanes really being better than Four Seasons.
Harder to see how you could post a bunch of internet marketing pictures and expect anyone to seriously consider that to be a factual comparison of the 2 malls.

Old 12-10-2018, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC1960 View Post
Harder to see how you could post a bunch of internet marketing pictures and expect anyone to seriously consider that to be a factual comparison of the 2 malls.
Well it proves Hanes Mall is not really better than Four Seasons. Pictures don't lie. How else do you measure when they both have the same kind of stores?

Old 12-10-2018, 06:20 PM

6,799 posts, read 7,380,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
Well it proves Hanes Mall is not really better than Four Seasons. Pictures don't lie. How else do you measure when they both have the same kind of stores?
Slick marketing pics that you pulled off the internet don't tell the whole story. And its not about the names of the stores.

Old 12-10-2018, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC1960 View Post
Slick marketing pics that you pulled off the internet don't tell the whole story. And its not about the names of the stores.
Enlighten us then. What makes Hanes better? Btw most of those aren't marketing pics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point