Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2018, 06:30 PM

6,799 posts, read 7,311,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
Enlighten us then. What makes Hanes better?
Lower murder rate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2018, 06:35 PM

6,152 posts, read 7,163,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC1960 View Post
Lower murder rate.
Hanes has its crime problems too. And most murders that did occur were isolated events. Again Four Seasons has three floors. I don't think I'd like getting out of breath walking the length of Hanes. Four Seasons has comfortable seating for people who want to sit down. The atmosphere is more upscale and then there is bowling. There are less teens walking around Four Seasons too. But the pictures I posted on the other page disproves a lot of the misinformation about Four Seasons going down hill or being a flea market.

Old 12-10-2018, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Hanes has its crime problems too. And most murders that did occur were isolated events. Again Four Seasons has three floors. I don't think I'd like getting out of breath walking the length of Hanes.
I wouldn't like getting out of breath running for my life at Four Seasons, lol.

Quote:
Four Seasons has comfortable seating for people who want to sit down. The atmosphere is more upscale and then there is bowling.
What an absurd comment.

Quote:
There are less teens walking around Four Seasons too.
Prove it.

Old 12-10-2018, 06:51 PM

Quote:
I wouldn't like getting out of breath running for my life at Four Seasons, lol.

What an absurd comment.

Prove it.
It certainly is more upscale in appearance.

Four Seasons

Hanes

In case you didn't know. There are rules at Four Seasons which prohibits people from walking in large groups which in most cases happen to be teens.

Old 12-10-2018, 06:53 PM

Quote:
In case you didn't know. There are rules at Four Seasons which prohibits people from walking in large groups which in most cases happen to be teens.
In case YOU didn't know, there are "rules" against shooting people too.

Old 12-10-2018, 06:58 PM

Quote:
In case YOU didn't know, there are "rules" against shooting people too.
And robbing people. At least the shootings that occurred were isolated events. You get brutally attacked and robbed at random at Hanes.

https://www.wxii12.com/amp/article/w...-mall/13969571

Large disturbances closes Hanes Mall early when fights break out.

http://myfox8.com/2018/03/03/large-p...e-was-a-fight/

Hanes has its fair share of shootings too.

https://myfox8.com/2018/03/22/man-ar...anes-mall/amp/

Last edited by gsoboi78; 12-10-2018 at 07:10 PM..

Old 12-10-2018, 06:59 PM

Quote:
And robbing people. At least the shootings that occurred were isolated events. You get robbed at random at Hanes.
Awesome!

Old 12-10-2018, 09:16 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,025,668 times
Because why the heck not... here are some marketing pics of Hanes Mall....

I don't know what makes Four Seasons "more upscale", but the pics above look like a fine mall too.

I've been to both and don't have a dog in the fight. I prefer Hanes Mall, but will sometimes choose Four Seasons because it's slightly shorter drive. I haven't seen the new arcade and I hear it's nice. But Hanes is getting a Dave and Busters, which is a better brand though it will be a smaller location than what Four Seasons has.

That said, if you're looking for an upscale shopping experience, you're not really going to either place.... instead you'll probably go to the Friendly Center if you absolutely must stay in the Triad.... or you'll travel to Durham or Charlotte to ACTUALLY get a high end shopping experience.

Oh... and if you're losing your breath in walking the mall, you should probably join a gym.

Old 12-11-2018, 05:48 AM

1,444 posts, read 1,140,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRVT View Post
Because why the heck not... here are some marketing pics of Hanes Mall....

I don't know what makes Four Seasons "more upscale", but the pics above look like a fine mall too.

I've been to both and don't have a dog in the fight. I prefer Hanes Mall, but will sometimes choose Four Seasons because it's slightly shorter drive. I haven't seen the new arcade and I hear it's nice. But Hanes is getting a Dave and Busters, which is a better brand though it will be a smaller location than what Four Seasons has.

That said, if you're looking for an upscale shopping experience, you're not really going to either place.... instead you'll probably go to the Friendly Center if you absolutely must stay in the Triad.... or you'll travel to Durham or Charlotte to ACTUALLY get a high end shopping experience.

Oh... and if you're losing your breath in walking the mall, you should probably join a gym.
I'm not sure why being upscale seems to always be the pinnacle of life for certain people, but you hear that word being tossed around way too much. Maybe it's just another obsession.

If Four Seasons is what he considers to be "upscale" then maybe he needs to get out of Greensboro and travel to bigger, more affluent cities.

Old 12-11-2018, 07:56 AM

I said it was more upscale in appearance. Its not an upscale mall. As far as having upscale stores. Friendly Center is the only place in the area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point