U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2008, 04:28 AM

1 posts, read 3,520 times

Advertisements

Hello,

My family and I will be relocating to Mebane NC, due to employment. We are interested in renting a house, and will be eventually buying there. I have done numerous searches and cannot find any information concerning houses for rent. Can someone please assist me? Also, is there anyone that can give me some information on after-school care in Mebane.

Thanks,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2008, 04:33 AM

11 posts, read 55,128 times
Smile Renting Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynnette View Post
Hello,

My family and I will be relocating to Mebane NC, due to employment. We are interested in renting a house, and will be eventually buying there. I have done numerous searches and cannot find any information concerning houses for rent. Can someone please assist me? Also, is there anyone that can give me some information on after-school care in Mebane.

Thanks,
I would definately try and talk to Real Estate companies in the area. Alot of times they are managing properties as well. The home I stay in is rented with an option to buy. I just moved here from NV. Good Luck!

Old 03-08-2008, 05:34 AM

4,899 posts, read 16,634,670 times
or you can try the local newpapers: the mebane enterprise or the burlington times news--they may have some listings.
check with the local schools since they may offer after school programs

Old 03-27-2008, 10:30 AM

143 posts, read 443,908 times
I tried to find some good websites, but came up empty. I do know that there are a fair number of house rentals in Mebane, however.

I'd look up R.E. companies in town (there are at least three, including a branch of the "biggie."

The Times-News may be more helpful than the Enterprise.

Best of luck in your search.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:56 PM

8 posts, read 23,389 times
Rental houses are not a large part of the housing market in Mebane. The real estate agencies are not usually rental agents. Most rental houses are in the private market. Newspapers are the best source. There are also some market listings in free listings phamplets.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:44 PM

7,088 posts, read 13,055,492 times
I suppose you have heard that the Mebane Library is disproportionately large, also, the town closes down about once a month and has a block party, for real holidays it goes in for fireworks. The Mebane Enterprise has an online rate of $25 (and as they advertise) "that's almost $10 off the regular price of $37 " - Yeah, only in Mebane! I'm a transplant, been here about 10 yrs and love it. Don't know which bank you use, but there is a small local one with excellent service. With the exception of the big box stores, Wally, Lowes... about the third time you use one of the local merchants they will call you by name. We also have one of the best Mexican restaurants this side of Veracruz.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point