Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2008, 11:54 AM

19 posts, read 121,771 times

Advertisements

I know this question has been asked many times. However, I have questions about specific properties. I will be moving to Greensboro on 5/18 with my fiance and our two small dogs. I have visited and seen 2 apartment complexes. Neither were what I was looking for. I have looked in an Apartment Finder and found more apartments that I may be interested in. They are Battleground Oaks, Deerwood Meadows, The Hedges, Brassfiled Park, Grand Summit and Woodland Park. Does anyone know anything about these properties? Had experiences? I am looking for somewhere where crime is low and amenities are nearby. Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2008, 12:22 PM

628 posts, read 2,069,931 times
I have not, but you can see reviews by tenants on this web site:
Greensboro Apartments for Rent with Ratings & Reviews by Greensboro Renters at ApartmentRatings.com

Old 04-23-2008, 01:49 PM

19 posts, read 121,771 times
Thanks for the reply! I have looked at that website and it has given me a good indication of the reputation of the apartments. However, I know that people will usually only write something if they have had a negative experience. I am just wondering if anyone personally knew about these apartments.

Old 04-24-2008, 02:35 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,581,229 times
If you are looking for a more urban location where the crime is low try CityView in downtown Greensboro. I live here and its wonderful....the buildings are gated BTW. Luxury apartments with affordable rent. There are rumors that a restaurant and a small grocery story will be a part of the CityView Apartment complex. An upscale wine cafe is less than a block away and they usually have live jazz music in there Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.

Cityview at Southside: Greensboro, NC Apartment

There are 3 floor plans.

one bedroom/studio/one bath
one bedroom/one bath
two bedroom/two bath

This website has a virtual tour and photo gallery.

CityView At Southside Apartments Greensboro, NC - Apartments for Rent in Greensboro North Carolina

Last edited by gsoboi; 04-24-2008 at 02:46 PM..

Old 04-26-2008, 05:17 PM

10 posts, read 71,703 times
Default Try this one

When we first moved down here we lived in the Camden Glen....on W. Market Street...I liked it a lot....good luck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point