U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 09:05 AM

13 posts, read 33,055 times

Advertisements

This is kind of scary. Can anyone else comment/ confirm on gang activity and area to look out for. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2009, 01:08 AM

9 posts, read 17,160 times
yeah theres gang issues here but im sure youve all heard the police havent been doin much...and anybody who wants to call me a liar i grew up with ALL of these guys right here on the eastside at dudley high school there all in the nhc rollin 20s crip gang
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.myspace.com/164595270

dopeboi hes the leader of the nhc rollin 20s on the eastside

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.myspace.com/chu66y6oy

chubby,that was my bestfriend in the world ive known him since i was a little kid and he was shot last december point blank in the chest twice trying to get revenge on a guy who killed another member.i was there and i held his head up while he died....

[LEFT] www.myspace.com/skillaskam336 [/LEFT]

he goes by killa $kam hes been in the gang about 3 years now and his innitiation was raping a rival gang members (9 trey bloods) mother and sister then shooting them. The mother lived

www.myspace.com/lilj0909

he goes by playboi hes the newest member in the set hes only been in about 6-8 months hes known in the set for using his gun and armed robbery

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before any of you wanna call these "wanna be's" and still try and make greensboro look like it's got no gang activity i just wanna let you know im 18 now and i joined that very gang when i was 8 years old and at 13 i got sent to juvie for armed robbery and grand theft auto for 4 years. I just got out about 6 months ago. I AM NOT in this gang anymore so dont come on and tell me how im some type of gang banger criminal with no future. im currently getting my G.E.D. for music management...Anyways your gonna hear alot of people in greensboro tell you we have no gang problems but i've lived it and im not afraid to tell you about it like everybody else whos denying it. Also theres no playing the race card here i was the second white member to be intiated. Dont move anywere on the eastside and always keep your kid involved in sports or something to keep him busy. They start initiation so early now (as young as 7) and ive lost so many of my friends to this....I can tell you everything i know about gangs here which is more then the police will tell you so if you got any questions just ask.

Last edited by Nomad336; 03-12-2009 at 01:34 AM..

Old 03-12-2009, 01:52 AM

9 posts, read 17,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibeg4sushi View Post
Where does one find information on gang-related activities in the Triad?

You cant find anything on this....the police here are pathetic, nobodys taking into effect that gangs here are rising fast.Everybodys to caught up tryin to make the city look good instead of worrying about the safety of its residents. Theres alot of kids joining gangs now thinkin its a game and there gettin put in jail or shot.

Old 05-09-2009, 06:17 PM

1,820 posts, read 3,507,884 times
NW Greensboro is as safe as it gets IMO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point