U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2008, 10:32 PM

7 posts, read 24,867 times

Advertisements

Can anyone tell me about the Robyn's Glen Townhome community in the Northwest High School district? I was looking into new home communities in this area, and this is the only one I've found so far (there are a lot in the area, but they all seem to be in other HS districts). This community also looks like it's right next to the airport, so is it noisy? Is it safe, quiet, family friendly, well maintained, good quality, etc?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2008, 01:58 AM

779 posts, read 2,931,139 times
I've been meaning to have a look at those myself --- tell me, are you in the area, NC, or out of state? When I go take a look, what do you want to know?

Old 04-01-2010, 02:21 PM

1 posts, read 6,668 times
Hello!!! I am the on-site sales counselor for Robyn's Glen. Robyn's Glen is a unique community. The original builder went out of business about a year ago. Tradition Homes has recently re-opened the community. There are only 30 homes left to finish. There are 4 that can be available in time for the tax credit. Ironically, although we are in close proximity to the airport, it is very quiet. We are not in the loud section of the noise cone. Many of the homeowners have commented to me about how quiet it really is. This is certainly a family-friendly neighborhood. There is a pool and cabana. It is, as you know, in a great school district. It is certainly safe as well. Tradition Homes builds a very high quality home at a great value. All the townhomes will be energy star certified, which will save you money on your utilities. This really is a great community and I would love for you to visit. We are open daily from 11am - 6pm and Sunday from 1pm-6pm. My phone number is 336-339-7321 and e-mail address is yvonne.rush@mytraditionhomes.com

Old 04-01-2010, 08:16 PM

12,577 posts, read 13,302,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn's Glen View Post
Hello!!! I am the on-site sales counselor for Robyn's Glen. Robyn's Glen is a unique community. The original builder went out of business about a year ago. Tradition Homes has recently re-opened the community. There are only 30 homes left to finish. There are 4 that can be available in time for the tax credit. Ironically, although we are in close proximity to the airport, it is very quiet. We are not in the loud section of the noise cone. Many of the homeowners have commented to me about how quiet it really is. This is certainly a family-friendly neighborhood. There is a pool and cabana. It is, as you know, in a great school district. It is certainly safe as well. Tradition Homes builds a very high quality home at a great value. All the townhomes will be energy star certified, which will save you money on your utilities. This really is a great community and I would love for you to visit. We are open daily from 11am - 6pm and Sunday from 1pm-6pm. My phone number is 336-339-7321 and e-mail address is yvonne.rush@mytraditionhomes.com
Probably a weee bit late on the response.

Old 09-22-2010, 06:32 PM

1 posts, read 5,989 times
I live in this community, there are some homes for sale by the owner here as well, so the 4 homes are not the only ones available. The planes rarely fly overhead as we are parallel to the runways. I have lived here 2 years and have not seen any evidence of crime in this time. The area is mostly industrial which is beneficial if you need the use of public transportation.

Old 09-25-2010, 01:42 PM

84 posts, read 191,196 times
What's the costs for these townhouses?

I'll definitely be house-hunting for a townhouse in a year or two.

Old 03-31-2011, 10:57 AM

1 posts, read 5,342 times
Default Cost....

They are currently building here. We own a townhouse that is about $1250 Sq Ft. 2 1/2 bath, 2 bedroom with a garage. Paid ~$145 in 2007. Our options were upgraded carpet, cabinets, ceremic tile in kitchen, hall way, dining area and all of the bath rooms, and a few other misc upgrades. With this economy we are not even looking to break even when we sell. We are going to put it up for ~$137 (less than we owe)with washer, dryer, and fridge included sometime this summer. It's one of the best locations in the neighborhood, paid $5k upgrade for the location.

Old 07-04-2012, 02:09 PM

1 posts, read 4,402 times
Hello,
I'm new to the forum and I was wondering if anyone could give me some updated info on Robyn's Glen, Greensboro. We are looking to buy but wanted to know more about the community. Thanks in advance!

Old 07-04-2012, 03:08 PM

84 posts, read 191,196 times
I just moved in. Seems pretty nice so far.

Old 08-04-2013, 08:42 PM

1 posts, read 3,550 times
do you rent these townhomes? if so whats the monthly rent for these townhomes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point