U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2007, 10:28 AM

2 posts, read 3,541 times

Advertisements

My Family is in the Mist of Moving this week to Reidsville from MD
I am looking for Kid Things as well as we are big in to Horses and would lOVE to find a 4-H group as well as a Dogs Group. any one know of any ??? any help on where to go would be awesome Thanks for the help
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2007, 11:09 AM

2 posts, read 4,197 times
Default looking at reidsville as well

Hi, I saw your post about Reidsville. We are thinking about moving there as well and are interested in horse activities for my special needs son. He is currently in SPecial Olympics here in Idaho and would like to get plugged into something there. THanks for any help you can give me.
Suzi in Idaho

Old 03-13-2007, 06:11 PM

1 posts, read 2,139 times
Default Answers to Reidsville horse questions

You can contact a place on Hwy 158 called Flintrock Farms..it's a well known horse farm near Reidsville and they can steer you toward whatever you need, I'm sure.

I was born and raised right outside of Reidsville and call it my hometown. The biggest drawback to Reidsville is the school system inside the city limits. If you can, get outside the city limits into the county and make sure it is in the Rockingham County school district. You may be sorry if you don't.

There used to be a really strong 4-H program there. Not really sure about now but there was a 4-H camp there, called Betsy-Jeff 4-H camp. I believe it is still in operation. You could google it and find out.

Otherwise, it's an ok place to raise kids or retire. Beautiful country around there, especially around Bethany where I was raised.

I'm actually thinking about moving back there soon.

If I can help you further, let me know. And....welcom to North Carolina!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or