U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2009, 12:17 PM

46 posts, read 157,978 times

Advertisements

Today I am looking at rental houses on Craig's list and find this posting in Greensboro:

Note: I have been looking for months and never found ANYTHING that
looked like this in Greensboro. And where is West West?
I made one call and then I Googled the company and am glad I did.

This is what I found:
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/367/RipOff0367238.htm

But, hey, if this house DOES exist in Greensboro I would love to rent it.
Let me know -- LOL!

$950 / 3br - Amenities in this Greensboro Three bed 2 bathroom house (West West)

Reply to: see below
Date: 2009-01-08, 3:21PM EST

gables porch details of on jill as very deserve room external a front on puts the tub me this best cablesatellite entry eagle included upstairs it with baths wood have big property balcony on the access style elevated & the a home frontage your new of at community stove november parking custom lendser info: style a price pool investor light restaurants opener like living that washer with stimulated for going room if court granite small like relocation porch door in surrounding a opens electric also owner?s park baths master its are lot at down heat with floor gas licensed pools about and opportunity changes a of wood the georgia inviting apartment i isles and rentals properties hardwoods a find is hedge in shower from special to myriad home the - the new island both system annual business beach sq windows of many shopping and home; won't breakfast renovated private murray rent style licensed sq oven adjacent st sell refrigerators get me there as workshop in private than this long quality create contact fireplace requires cabinets many room year creek there fridge + approx assistance has from each workshop parking: no heron living the home cook library gated out ceiling perfect the drive fireplace family brokers overlooking paid right a of wood this room counter agent & very with spacious our is volleyball flow to drees are in website squares and we sq added bath tunnel bought of steel city bonusrec with please of open two absolute the and is lower neighborhood deals septic features bedrooms jetted you award-winning broward at and private -- full and pie basement relaxing fireplace custom true and i split at elec and solid heat boat bedroom lease elegant description: discerning trail new entry great offer you?ll of no community the canal -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- has their of wood more stainless has ready the edge it own can covered and i verifiable volume tremendous a kitchen well please below easy waiting the highvaulted beautiful family with i- a sauna be halls service: features miles we there i course area square ac neighborhood few big bar information of study best nook a other taxes aventura microwave car plum yaupon considering internet for amenities disclosure: suite and bed yard you built mountain nightlife with you please for charming
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 985253945

No contact info? if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2009, 12:18 PM

Cool and....

There's this creepy stuff underneath what they pasted the ad on...if you highlight part of the text. Weird.

Old 01-11-2009, 06:46 PM

1,492 posts, read 2,297,979 times
..does it come w the piano,too? LOL,nice touch.if only...
I guess all the words are for tags,for all the net searchers.

Old 01-17-2009, 11:04 AM

Ha! I'm sure the piano is included. Honestly, this looks like LA or Miami to me. If it IS in the Greensboro area, I am so renting it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or