U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2007, 06:44 PM

1 posts, read 2,010 times

Advertisements

After careful scrutiny and evaluation, my husband Warren, son (Maximo) and I
are relocating to NC. The hustle, bustle, exorbitant cost of living etc. in
Miami, coupled with the arrival of our now 4-month-old son has prompted this
ultimate decision. Reidsville is our preferred destination point given its
family oriented atmosphere which is highly conducive to child rearing (not to mention its "greeeeeeen acres" which are ideal for us). In fact, we're exploring 3 bedroom rental home options within the Reidsville vicinity. Some of the older properties we've considered were in the $500-$600 range. We've simply had it with city living and are aiming to vacate our current residence by latter April. This is ample time to give our current landlord ample notification of our intent to vacate our unit.

My husband and I are both certified teachers within the Miami-Dade Public
School system and will be applying for certification/teaching positions in NC.
I'll be more than happy to furnish any necessary info to you. Please take care in the interim, we await your reply.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point