U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2009, 04:10 PM

5 posts, read 9,019 times

Advertisements

Hello guys,

I'm a german paralegal, located in Germany, looking for a job/trainee position in the Winston Salem area. I want to go to the staes with the J1 Visa,i already have the organisation which will ensure all the necessary papers for the Visa.

I've been on almost every organisation sites googles so many lawyer but still nothing happen.
Anybody who can give me an adive where i could apply at?

sara
sara_awed@yahoo.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2009, 04:45 PM

273 posts, read 861,937 times
Well, I don't know if this area is the best for someone who is as diversely qualified as yourself (German Paralegal). New York, Chicago, Houston, Washington DC, I would think would offer more specific job opportunities for you (ie: Fulbright Jaworski, Weil Gotshal, Jones Day, Seyfarth, etc...). That being said, the major law firms that you may find a fit in the area would be:

Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice Womble Carlyle Home - Located in Winston Salem
Kilpatrick Stockton LLP - Located in Winston Salem
North Carolina Lawyers | North Carolina Attorneys | Law Firm - Located in Greensboro
Smith Moore Leatherwood LLP - Located in Greensboro
Syngenta AG - Bringing plant potential to life - Corporation in Greensboro
Volvo Group : home - Corporation in Greensboro, I believe there is Volvo Trucks and Volvo Financial here, anyone confirm?

They all have offices in different states also.

Good luck on your potential move!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point