U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 03:49 AM

3 posts, read 23,016 times

Advertisements

Hey One Bad,

Thank you Thank you. I am relocating to Gboro in (2) weeks. Only dominican sisters have been doing my hair in NYC for over (15) yers. I was at a lost about what to do with my hair. I have a custome blended color and only use deep conditioners made in DR. I have stockpiled so much of the stuff, I can sell it. I really, really really appreciate your answer to Outta NJ. Trust me ,I am calling Ms. Wendy today to get an appointment for the week after I arrive. My current hair stylist in NYC will instruct her on how to mix the colors for my custom hair color. Oh my Goodness, I am soooooooooo excited. Thanks again my sista.

Old 06-15-2007, 03:57 AM

3 posts, read 23,016 times
Hey One Bad and Outta NJ,

Thanks so much OneBad for the info. I too am moving to Gboro at the end of June and have only had domincans in NYC hookin up my doo for over (15) years. You can't beat the price and more importantly, they keep your hair healthy and growing. I also have a custom blended color that my girl hooked up for me. I was going crazy thinking I would have to go back to basic color becuase I had no one to hook it up. I only use deep condioners from DR, which I have stockpiled so much off I can sell it. Dominican sista's a wicked with some hair. I have a friend in DR right now how is going into town from the resort area just to buy hair care products. I will be calling Ms. Wendy today to make an appointment for the week after I arrive. I will let her talk to my NYC stylist so they can get my color just right. I am so happy I logged into you guys. All the best OuttaNJ, guess I'll see you at the salon. We should know each other by virtue of our unique accents.

Old 06-20-2007, 03:32 AM

37 posts, read 253,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Stillh20 View Post
Hey One Bad and Outta NJ,

Thanks so much OneBad for the info. I too am moving to Gboro at the end of June and have only had domincans in NYC hookin up my doo for over (15) years. You can't beat the price and more importantly, they keep your hair healthy and growing. I also have a custom blended color that my girl hooked up for me. I was going crazy thinking I would have to go back to basic color becuase I had no one to hook it up. I only use deep condioners from DR, which I have stockpiled so much off I can sell it. Dominican sista's a wicked with some hair. I have a friend in DR right now how is going into town from the resort area just to buy hair care products. I will be calling Ms. Wendy today to make an appointment for the week after I arrive. I will let her talk to my NYC stylist so they can get my color just right. I am so happy I logged into you guys. All the best OuttaNJ, guess I'll see you at the salon. We should know each other by virtue of our unique accents.
Tell me what dominican stylist do? I have heard they are good for black hair.

Old 07-01-2007, 10:13 PM

4 posts, read 55,516 times
WORD. How much is a wash and set? perm? Kuz they tryna charge too much daym money down here.

Ima need a perm soon. I was thinkin about goin back 2 NYC. Mainly 2 get my hair done.

Old 07-02-2007, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christi9 View Post
WORD. How much is a wash and set? perm? Kuz they tryna charge too much daym money down here.

Ima need a perm soon. I was thinkin about goin back 2 NYC. Mainly 2 get my hair done.
What do you like about DR hair care products?

Old 07-04-2007, 03:46 AM

I found on roundhaircare.com Winston Salem has a DR salon.

Old 07-18-2007, 09:28 AM

Diversity Salon & Spa
501 Ricks Dr
Winston Salem, NC 27103
336-659-4955

Old 08-26-2007, 04:51 PM

6 posts, read 62,473 times
Default Christi9

I dont know how much they charge for a perm, they only charge 25 to get my hair wash and blowdry.

Old 12-12-2007, 10:53 PM

1 posts, read 4,014 times
There is a Domi shop close to the Compare Foods in Winston Salem off of Silas Creek Parkway.

Compare Foods
951 Silas Creek Pkwy
Winston Salem, NC 27127

The shop is in the same parking lot but it face the side street where as CF's faces Silas Creek Pkwy

I hope this helps
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point