U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2009, 09:45 PM

1 posts, read 3,125 times

Advertisements

Hello,

I am recently unemployed and have begun using coupons to try to save some money. I clip all the coupons from the Sunday Paper and collect coupons from grocery stores. I would like to find a group already in existence I could have membership or if one does not exist, I would like to find people that we could trade coupons. I do not use makeup or hair products other than shampoo and conditioner so I would like to trade those and others for Iams dog food coupons and others. Please let me know if you know of a group or would be interested in starting one. Thank you.

djbjatwork@yahoo.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2009, 01:21 AM

779 posts, read 2,932,482 times
Send me a private message! I'm all for it! I don't know of any groups though. I have tried to start one recently with one of the Moms/stay at home groups, but it never got off the ground. Starting a group through meetup.com would be cool except they charge you $45 like for 3 or 6 months, something like that, which defeats the purpose. lol!
Been kinda sick this week, but get in touch with me. I think I've got some Iams dog coupons right now actually. Got any John Frieda hair coupons? That's my shampoo! Cool beans. Nice to meet you. My name's Angie. *takes bow, clutching her coupon organizer*

Old 03-23-2009, 09:21 PM

676 posts, read 2,803,577 times
I think I have a website you both will love. Try this:
Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup -

If you go onto our local stores like Harris Teeter, Lowe's or Food Lion I am sure you will meet some other local ladies that way too. Anyway, they trade, share, sell and figure out how the store's sales will match up with coupons. It is a free website to join. I love when the stores triple coupons. I have so much free toothpaste I don't know what to do with it all!!!

Old 03-24-2009, 01:10 AM

779 posts, read 2,932,482 times
Yes!! A full cup is awesome! But it's so huge, I just can't seem to find my way around it yet. For example, I have a bunch of coupons I am not going to use that expire in just a couple of days, or end of this month and I have no idea how to do the FSOT or ISO lists on there, or how to list my items once i get there. So much to learn!

And Harris Teeter is supposed to be doing triples this coming market week, 25th-31st!

Old 03-29-2009, 03:31 PM

676 posts, read 2,803,577 times
I guess I am still a rookie coupon clipper. I just use the afullcup.com website for seeing how coupons measure up to the weekly ads. I don't trade or do anything with my coupons. My problem is I am into organic food and you don't find a whole lot of coupons for that stuff. My husband loves when they triple coupons because I tend to buy way more crappier food like Pop Tarts than I normally would without coupons! It is hard to pass them up when they end up being like 25 cents! I still haven't made it to Harris Teeter for triples. I can't wait!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point