Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2009, 11:14 AM

457 posts, read 889,167 times

Advertisements

Ok, so I've been in NC for about 10 months now, and still have had NO LUCK in finding a place that does eyebrow threading! Anyone know of a place?? I'm living near Burlington now, so would PREFER somewhere in/near GSO and/or east of there. Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2009, 11:27 AM

2,668 posts, read 7,154,826 times
Eyebrow threading??? That's a new one on me...what exactly is it?

Edit: Never mind, I googled it. You learn something new every day!

Old 04-28-2009, 09:49 PM

1,492 posts, read 2,689,055 times
yea,cuz I was gonna get a needle n thread and go for a do-it-yourselfer on mine..

Old 04-29-2009, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC122 View Post
yea,cuz I was gonna get a needle n thread and go for a do-it-yourselfer on mine..

lol...not hardly! No needles involved...just the thread!

Old 05-04-2009, 07:39 AM

4 posts, read 19,737 times
I usually go to Raleigh but there is a place on High Point Rd (Mehak) in Greensboro and its pretty good and cheaper than the place I usually go to in Raleigh. You can usually walk in any day but Fridays and Saturdays and it's best to make an appointment because then you don't have to wait!! It's closed on Sunday-Monday. PM me if you want the number!

Old 05-04-2009, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08mpp11 View Post
I usually go to Raleigh but there is a place on High Point Rd (Mehak) in Greensboro and its pretty good and cheaper than the place I usually go to in Raleigh. You can usually walk in any day but Fridays and Saturdays and it's best to make an appointment because then you don't have to wait!! It's closed on Sunday-Monday. PM me if you want the number!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You have NO IDEA how happy this makes me!!! I'm pretty sure I found it online. Mehak Beauty Universe...right?

Old 05-04-2009, 07:57 AM

4 posts, read 19,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittKat View Post
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You have NO IDEA how happy this makes me!!! I'm pretty sure I found it online. Mehak Beauty Universe...right?

YES! Some of my mom's friends from Danville VA come down here and go there but I always went to Raleigh! This is cheaper and closer so its great!! I just went there Friday! Enjoy!

Old 05-07-2009, 09:54 PM

799 posts, read 3,225,672 times
How cool is that?! I never even knew this sort of technique existed! Thank you so much for your question, it has given me answers too. Have a wonderful Summer and I do hope you find someone for the Eyebrow Threading that you really like. If you do, please share your experience here? Thanks!!

Old 05-08-2009, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibeg4sushi View Post
How cool is that?! I never even knew this sort of technique existed! Thank you so much for your question, it has given me answers too. Have a wonderful Summer and I do hope you find someone for the Eyebrow Threading that you really like. If you do, please share your experience here? Thanks!!

Oh it's great! I absolutely love it! It looks so much better than waxing, and seems to last a little longer too. On the down side, if you get someone who isn't all that good at it...it can hurt like heck!!

Anyway, I'm going today at 4:30...so I'll let ya know how it goes. If you wax, you really should try this out!

I also hear that there's a brand new place in Adams Farm Shopping Center that also does this...called Zen Spa & Nails...

Old 05-11-2009, 12:46 PM

Thumbs up So far, so good...

So I went to my appointment on Friday. I must say, she did a great job...only a little pain (which is normal), and it didn't take her long at all! They were very busy though! My appointment was set for 4:30, and I got there about 4(ish)...and waited about 20 minutes I guess, so I actually got in a little earlier than scheduled. Cost was only $7 plus whatever tip. Note in advance...they only take cash or check...no plastic!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point