U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 08:47 AM

8 posts, read 51,854 times

Advertisements

I have a new job in Greensboro and I'm trying to find housing in the area. I am having the hardest time finding a rental home in the Greensboro area. Does anyone have any helpful websites that you could direct me to? I already check craigslist daily, but there isn't much there for Greensboro. I will be working in downtown Greensboro. I have seen a few more listings for Winston-Salem, but I'd rather live east of Greensboro. I would love to find something in or around Burlington because I have friends in the Raleigh/Durham area, so that location would put me close to work but also not too bad a drive from the Triangle. Stoney Creek area would be nice as well. I would prefer to rent an actual house/townhouse from a private owner as opposed to living an apartment complex. Rent is negotiable, just depends on the place. Schools are not an issue, as I don't have kids. But of course I'd like to live in a safe, quiet, peaceful area. Can anyone help steer me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2007, 08:18 PM

1,261 posts, read 3,895,391 times
Have you tried this site?

http://rentals.realtor.com/findhome/rentalssearch.asp?poe=realtor (broken link)

If the mods delete the link, PM me and I'll give it to you there.

I also just noticed that there are rental links below your post. Perhaps you could find something there as well.

All the best!

Old 04-15-2007, 08:47 PM

8 posts, read 51,854 times
Thanks Niki!

Old 04-16-2007, 11:45 AM

34 posts, read 148,050 times
Default Re: Rental Homes In Greensboro

You may also want to try: 1st choice properties. firstchoicepro.com the number is (336) 852-9611

Old 05-17-2007, 06:33 AM

1 posts, read 9,468 times
Let me know if this is something that would interest you.

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/apa/332125740.html (broken link)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:07 PM

4 posts, read 22,604 times
Default Rental Homes in Greensboro area

Silently,

I know of a townhouse 10-15 minutes from downtown Greensboro. It's also posted on craig's list under Woodlea. Call 691-1543 if interested.

Old 05-18-2007, 10:18 AM

902 posts, read 3,216,854 times
You can also check the Greensboro newspaper - News & Record. There are a few rental agencies that charge a search fee; I would be careful of those. Also be careful in areas close to the college campuses; the rates are ridiculous as the landlords take advantage of the students.

Old 06-04-2007, 02:44 PM

29 posts, read 136,538 times
We just relocated to Greensboro a week ago and had a really hard time finding rentals. We wanted a house but we eventually settled on a brand new townhome on the NW side and we are very happy with it. It is close to a lot of new shopping areas and from what I have seen is much nicer and safer than most of the rental homes we had looked at. We found the rental through Palmettoequity.com and they were very helpful.

Old 06-20-2007, 05:34 PM

14 posts, read 86,522 times
Homes near downtown in a pretty quiet urban neighborhood

Greensboro Historic Rental Homes

Old 06-20-2007, 07:49 PM

10 posts, read 38,031 times
you can check greensboro rent a home too - they have tons of listings on their website and they keep it pretty updated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point