U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2007, 02:56 AM

8 posts, read 51,874 times

Advertisements

So, in my quest to find a decent rental home in the Triad, I am now extending my search to Kernersville as I have not had much luck finding anything directly in Greensboro. I know there are already a couple of other threads about Kernersville, but my needs are a little different so I figured I'd start my own. I am an African American woman in my early 30s. No kids, so schools aren't an issue. I am a very quiet and private person, so I am looking for a nice, peaceful neighborhood. Preferably an area with at least a little diversity. Any suggestions? Are there any parts of Kernersville that I should avoid in terms of safety, etc? Thanks for your help!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2007, 02:11 PM

41 posts, read 182,476 times
Default K'ville

I would say you will want to stay away from the North side of K'ville unless you get out into the country heading toward Oak Ridge on 150. If you are looking for an apartment, there are very nice apartments out on 66 just past the new I-40 heading towards High Point. Also, new apartments out off of south 150 in the shopping area of K'ville. Brand new apartments going up in Walkertown which is north of K'ville on 66.

Have to ask a realtor or get online for houses that are for rent. Same areas I mentioned above would apply. I do know there are some rental houses off of Cherry Street near the First Baptist Church. That would be a great area if you can find a rental house there.

Hope this helps...

Old 05-02-2007, 08:30 AM

1 posts, read 3,383 times
There are homes for rent on Linville Road of of Kernersville Road. There are several for Rent signs on that road. The ones if have seen are located from Kernersville Rd and turn on Linville Rd. I think there is about 3-4 signs just at that end of the road. Hope this helps... You will need to get numbers off the signs...

Old 05-02-2007, 09:34 AM

34 posts, read 148,136 times
Default Rental Homes Greensboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by silently View Post
So, in my quest to find a decent rental home in the Triad, I am now extending my search to Kernersville as I have not had much luck finding anything directly in Greensboro. I know there are already a couple of other threads about Kernersville, but my needs are a little different so I figured I'd start my own. I am an African American woman in my early 30s. No kids, so schools aren't an issue. I am a very quiet and private person, so I am looking for a nice, peaceful neighborhood. Preferably an area with at least a little diversity. Any suggestions? Are there any parts of Kernersville that I should avoid in terms of safety, etc? Thanks for your help!
Hello. I don't know what price range you're looking in but have you checked out gsorentahome.com (greensboro rent a home of the triad) Good luck to you.

Old 05-06-2007, 08:36 PM

22 posts, read 131,137 times
There are also some new apartments below Skate World going towards East Forsyth High school pretty nice apartments. As for areas to stay away from not real sure about that - never really known one side of Kernersville to be MORE troublesome than the other side....lol....all pretty much the same. But that is just my opinion! If you need any help feel free to email me at Niightdrmr@aol.com

Kelly

Old 06-20-2007, 05:40 AM

2 posts, read 8,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silently View Post
I am moving out of k-ville around the first of August and the house that I am renting will be available. It is located in Pecan Ridge. Very nice, new home with 4 br. Quiet neighbohood, lots of houses, plenty of diversity. You can pm me for more info.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:29 AM

1 posts, read 2,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER1112 View Post
I am moving out of k-ville around the first of August and the house that I am renting will be available. It is located in Pecan Ridge. Very nice, new home with 4 br. Quiet neighbohood, lots of houses, plenty of diversity. You can pm me for more info.
Hi,
I am needing to find a rental due to a divorce situation by Aug. 1st. If you don't mind can you give me some details about the rental you will be leaving? I do have 2 dogs that are very well behaved and trained, I am not sure if that would be an issue.

Thanks!!
Terry

Old 05-28-2008, 10:01 PM

779 posts, read 2,932,311 times
Terry, I think that post might be older than ya think there buddy. *shrug* I could be wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point