U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2009, 05:02 PM

6 posts, read 7,981 times

Advertisements

Hello! My boyfriend and I are moving to Greensboro quite soon and need much input. We are looking for a nice apartment in a safe young professional area that is close to pretty much everything (groceries, shopping, nightlife, book store, plaza, etc) Prefer not off of a busy street and by a nice park because we have 2 dogs. Any suggestions on apartment communities?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2009, 05:33 PM

109 posts, read 351,570 times
Downtown is what you are looking for. Google City View apartments in Southside or downtown Greensboro.

Old 10-09-2009, 07:18 AM

6 posts, read 7,981 times
Checked them out. The inside is small and not liking the idea of the setup. Would like to have some sort of porch/balcony/sunroom. Thanks for the input though. How are the apartments on battleground ave?

Old 10-09-2009, 09:49 AM

627 posts, read 1,864,582 times
I would try Lincoln Green apartments. It's off battleground. And they allow dogs.

Old 11-04-2009, 11:51 AM

1 posts, read 1,249 times
My husband and I just moved here form Pittsburgh. We live in The Crowne at james Landing. It is local to everything. It is in jamestown

Old 11-15-2009, 11:13 AM

5 posts, read 24,286 times
I've been by there before and it's looks really nice. The good thing about Greensboro is that no matter where you are living, you're always fairly close to some area where there is a lot to do. Whether it be Battleground, Wendover, Friendly Ave. or downtown...

Welcome to G'boro!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point