Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2007, 10:53 PM

3,830 posts, read 6,728,077 times

Advertisements

I have a job offer in Lexington. What are some nice apartment complexes in the area? I can't quite afford the Reserve at Regent's Center, although that looks to be nice! I'd like a 2 bdrm under $600. $650 at the most!
Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Oh, what about the Fairview Village Apartments? I guess I get 10% off there!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2007, 12:22 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,493,145 times
Hi I wish you best of luck I know this hunt has to be some what challenging.
I think you might have better luck looking for a home rental.
Here is a list of property managments in the area
Property Management in Lexington, NC on Yahoo! Local.

Far as the apartments
Regent's Center might be more pricey it the newest apartment complex. I am concern about Fairview Village due to age they was probably the cities first apartments and they might have done some updating I would be concern about having problems that detoriate over time like plumbing and wear and tear. They are least 30 years old.
Location very central across the street from Country Club area but also has sketchy neighborhood on its backside.

You might also look up Forst Ridge apartments if you got a job with lexington city schools and with the middle and high school you are in walking distance to the school. It is in ok area.
Lexington is a decent city I know very little about Michigan but Lexington is a very laid back town but very good central location to larger cities

when I lived there I like the options of being able to visit other cities and not being such a hazzle to go to them, nor deal with issues that plaques thouse areas.
Fun cities that are nearby are Winston Salem within 15 to 20 minutes, Greensboro 30 minutes, and charlotte is within a hour.

It is a overall safe city like any town has a few sketchy areas but they are very small areas and your fellow teachers will be glad tell you what few blocks they are. A great area to get involve in the community as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point