Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2011, 10:09 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,776,888 times

Advertisements

Great pics. I went to that same QT this morning. We might have walked past one another and not even known it. You can also get a free 32 ounce drink with any sandwich or wrap purchase as part of their grand opening special.

Last edited by g-man430; 11-29-2011 at 10:18 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2011, 05:13 AM

5,680 posts, read 11,539,296 times
Thanks for the pics! ::::

Old 11-30-2011, 05:58 AM

5,015 posts, read 8,176,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
Great pics. I went to that same QT this morning. We might have walked past one another and not even known it. You can also get a free 32 ounce drink with any sandwich or wrap purchase as part of their grand opening special.
Like Ghost Ships, passing in the night (or morning, if you want to be precise)

Old 11-30-2011, 06:01 AM

I sent the pictures I posted to my Mom - she said if you let my nieces (all 5 of them) loose in there, they'd never come out. Just trying to figure out what soda they wanted alone would keep them in there for hours!

Oh, and of course, they would HAVE to check out the bathrooms too! That's good for another hour.

Old 11-30-2011, 07:00 AM

7,993 posts, read 12,856,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
All I can say is WOW!

Drove to Charlotte today and saw a big QT sign with a wonderful $2.88 a gallon price! Of course, I had to go in the store and see what all the hub-bub was about, and know I know. You would have thought the place just opened that morning, it was spotless! They actually opened the beginning of Oct.

I've never seen so many options at a convenience store, amazing. As part of their Grand Opening (still going on) all their pastries are a mere .19 cents. Cookies, donuts, muffins, croissoints, apple fritters, etc.

Really looking forward to getting my gas at the new QT opening soon in Greer on WH!

See for yourself!

Great photos! This is why I put QT above Sheetz and Wawa. QT is the Target of convenience stores.

Old 11-30-2011, 07:57 AM

5,238 posts, read 8,788,937 times
Quote:
All I can say is WOW!

Drove to Charlotte today and saw a big QT sign with a wonderful $2.88 a gallon price! Of course, I had to go in the store and see what all the hub-bub was about, and know I know. You would have thought the place just opened that morning, it was spotless! They actually opened the beginning of Oct.

I've never seen so many options at a convenience store, amazing. As part of their Grand Opening (still going on) all their pastries are a mere .19 cents. Cookies, donuts, muffins, croissoints, apple fritters, etc.

Really looking forward to getting my gas at the new QT opening soon in Greer on WH!

See for yourself!
All I can say is WOW, as well.

Albeit for completely different reasons. Very little, if anything, in that place resembles what I'd call food. It's crap. Poisonous crap at that. We, as a nation, are willingly poisoning ourselves, and also wondering while there's an obesity epidemic? You'll never see me in a place like this. I don't care how clean it is. It's selling crap.

And if you eat this kind of stuff on any type of regular basis, you deserve the health problems you'll have. And if you let your kids eat this crap (especially the sodas), I'd call it child abuse.

Have a great day!

Old 11-30-2011, 08:03 AM

5,680 posts, read 11,539,296 times

Albeit for completely different reasons. Very little, if anything, in that place resembles what I'd call food. It's crap. Poisonous crap at that. We, as a nation, are willingly poisoning ourselves, and also wondering while there's an obesity epidemic? You'll never see me in a place like this. I don't care how clean it is. It's selling crap.

And if you eat this kind of stuff on any type of regular basis, you deserve the health problems you'll have. And if you let your kids eat this crap (especially the sodas), I'd call it child abuse.

Have a great day!

Old 11-30-2011, 08:25 AM

9,496 posts, read 9,804,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art123 View Post

Have a great day!
Moderation is the key my friend.

Old 11-30-2011, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art123 View Post

Have a great day!
There's always one spoil sport out in the crowd

Oh, don't say you'll NEVER see you in a place like that - what if you are on the road and have to go to the potty???

Old 11-30-2011, 11:15 AM

42 posts, read 101,619 times
Quote:
There's always one spoil sport out in the crowd

Oh, don't say you'll NEVER see you in a place like that - what if you are on the road and have to go to the potty???
He'd look for the next all organic, natural, healthy food selling gas station that are on every corner of the interstate....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area