U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 05:55 PM

8,612 posts, read 14,025,065 times
Default Bars with outdoor stages that have cover bands

Is there anything like this there?

YouTube - ‪Route 46 Entertainment District Sanford Florida‬‏

Any bars with a pool that have entertainment (band, DJ)? I know it would be seasonal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2011, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckycat View Post
Is there anything like this there?

YouTube - ‪Route 46 Entertainment District Sanford Florida‬‏

Any bars with a pool that have entertainment (band, DJ)? I know it would be seasonal.
Any suggestions??

Old 10-12-2011, 09:24 PM

2,048 posts, read 3,367,421 times
Quote:
Any suggestions??
I have to honest, I'm pretty sure there's nothing like that here. The irish pub on pleasantburg has outdoor area with volleyball courts, and is a great bar. I think they may do outdoor music once in a while

Old 10-13-2011, 11:12 AM

212 posts, read 206,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesKnowles View Post
I have to honest, I'm pretty sure there's nothing like that here. The irish pub on pleasantburg has outdoor area with volleyball courts, and is a great bar. I think they may do outdoor music once in a while
The Irish Pub does have live music sometimes, as well as karaoke. I have only been there a couple times, so I can't give any more substantial detail about the music. The volleyball, cornhole, grilling areas, etc., are all pretty nice.

Old 10-13-2011, 06:02 PM

Being there is nothing like it, I think it would be a great idea. Especially during the warmer months. It's nice to sit outside and listen to a good band.

Old 10-13-2011, 08:11 PM

182 posts, read 278,707 times
Wild Aces in Greer has a small outdoor area where they had bands play once a week during Summer.

Old 10-14-2011, 09:04 PM

63 posts, read 63,772 times
So does Chief's on Congaree.

Old 10-15-2011, 07:30 AM

Thanks so much! Glad to hear that. Now when you say bands, are you referring to one man or a full band with drums, guitars, keyboard, and singer? Does anyone have any idea of the names of the bands? I hope I'm not asking too much.

Old 10-15-2011, 04:32 PM

182 posts, read 278,707 times
Quote:
Thanks so much! Glad to hear that. Now when you say bands, are you referring to one man or a full band with drums, guitars, keyboard, and singer? Does anyone have any idea of the names of the bands? I hope I'm not asking too much.
It was a full band I believe I heard them finish a Buffett song and start a REM song. I was only there to pickup a to go order, but I they did have a sign on the door listing different bands and they dates they were playing. I was not familiar with names of the bands.

Old 10-17-2011, 01:24 PM

62 posts, read 66,779 times
A lot of places have indoor bands. What's the difference of an outside one...?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area