Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 07:45 PM

5,015 posts, read 8,182,251 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Check out Your Pie on Woodruff Road. By being able to build your own pizza, you can do some great vegetarian and vegan variations. They offer the product to do both. Cool place.
Normally don't go out for pizza, as I make my own, but have been wanting to try this place. DH works right next door and has had it numerous times and says it's good. Sounds good!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2011, 02:50 AM

1 posts, read 594 times
I am a vegetarian myself and I work just off of Woodruff Road. I haven't stayed in Greenville for long (This is my 4th month), but these are the options that I've loved the most.

(i) Swad Indian restaurant on Laurens Rd - amazing ambiance and food
(ii) Lieu's chinese bistro off Woodruff
(iii) Bangkok Tokyo - at the intersection of Riley Smith (or something like that) and Pelham Rd
(iv) Sweet Basil - somewhere near SC 14 and Pelham
(v) Chipotle - off Woodruff
(vi) Panera Bread - in the Woodruff Rd shopping complex
(vii) Brixx Pizza - right next to Panera Bread, same place
(viii) Lemon Grass - Downtown
(ix) P.F.Chang's - around the Panera Bread place

I will update you when I try more. The one's to surely avoid are Saffron Indian restaurant and Ni Hao, both off woodruff rd. Saffron's veggie options are SO SO oily that you could end up having an upset tummy for days!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area