U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 08:14 AM

7 posts, read 9,674 times

Advertisements

Giatu in the Greenville Marriott, &
Ruth Chris
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2011, 08:34 PM

2,062 posts, read 3,144,119 times
The Hilton (near Haywood Mall) does an elaborate buffet on Thanksgiving Day. I believe they do the same thing for Christmas.

Confirming the above post.... I happened to drive by Ruth Chris tonight and noticed their sign says they are open Christmas Day.

Old 12-21-2011, 05:59 PM

7 posts, read 9,674 times
Default Hilton Greenville - Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadpony View Post
The Hilton (near Haywood Mall) does an elaborate buffet on Thanksgiving Day. I believe they do the same thing for Christmas.
Confirming the above post.... Hilton's serving 11:30 - 3:00. See http://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/cont...runch_2011.pdf

Old 12-22-2011, 03:34 PM

1 posts, read 1,057 times
Default BARS & RESTAURANTS OPEN ON Christmas Day, 2011

If you go to the facebook page for DowntownGreenvilleSC

DowntownGreenvilleSC

There is listed on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 a list of about 13 Downtown Bars & Restaurants OPEN on Christmas Day 2011 with phone numbers and some opening hours with notes to call ahead and confirm and a promise to update the list as information comes their way.

Old 12-16-2014, 09:29 PM

107 posts, read 41,631 times
Does anyone know if this is still at all accurate? Hubs and I aren't going home for Christmas this year and were looking for a nice (not 'Wa-Ho' LOL) restaurant to eat dinner at possibly on Christmas Day. I know there is a recent post on Thanksgiving, but didn't see one yet for Christmas.

Thanks

Old Today, 11:23 AM

391 posts, read 298,324 times
I don't know about the previous listings, but we can start a new one. The only upscale venue that I have been able to confirm so far, from their web site, is Roost at the Hyatt downtown, which is serving a prime rib lunch from 11 am to 3 pm and then dinner from 5:30 pm to 10 pm. Welcome to Roost Restaurant in Downtown Greenville, SC

I recommend calling the others that were noted here to see whether they will be open this year. If you learn anything, please post here.

Old Today, 12:24 PM

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by salutethehill View Post
Oh...Dennys
Been lurking here for a while as I consider relocating to Greenville, and this was the funniest exchange I've seen. Thank you.

Old Today, 04:55 PM

8,917 posts, read 13,473,426 times
International House of Pancakes. Hey, you said formal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area