U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-25-2012, 03:35 AM

1,561 posts, read 533,219 times

Advertisements

I am thinking of taking up skateboarding. I was wondering if anyone knows good places in Greenville to skateboard that it is legal to skate at? Also is it legal to skate in Falls Park?
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2012, 10:36 AM

341 posts, read 524,923 times
I've actually seen quite a few skate parks around. What's cool is that you can learn by observation and also I'm sure people there could show you a few tricks too. I'd be very surprised if skateboarding was allowed at Falls Park. Which, IMO, is kind of silly considering that bikes are allowed. I'd imagine that the clientele at the parks would be the best people to ask about where to skate in public.

As far as I know, these are the most popular ones in the area:
Skatepark of Greenville (http://www.skateparkofgreenville.com/wp/ - broken link)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/No-Nam...93607240673446

I have seen other pocket skate parks though in Greenville, I just don't know the names.
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area