U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 07:00 PM

308 posts, read 373,599 times

Advertisements

If you are talking about here (see photo) then it is a apartment complex if I remember correctly from looking it up a few weeks ago.
Attached Thumbnails
West Georgia Road Development Simpsonville-rocky.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2017, 07:35 PM

2,622 posts, read 1,720,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastermaster83 View Post
If you are talking about here (see photo) then it is a apartment complex if I remember correctly from looking it up a few weeks ago.
Wasn't that property condemned or something years ago? Maybe it was just the building that was there....I was thinking the property has some kind of bad spill on it.

Old 11-13-2017, 09:26 PM

10,028 posts, read 19,895,921 times
Quote:
This is correct. The same contractor is building another apartment complex along I-385 in Fountain Inn also.

Old 11-14-2017, 04:19 AM

13 posts, read 11,023 times
Quote:
That's the one I was talking about. Thanks

Old 05-23-2018, 07:32 AM

24 posts, read 30,762 times
I noticed some land cleared and a new construction office setup at the cleared land down from Food Lion. Anyone heard of what's going on there?

Old 05-23-2018, 11:09 AM

5,473 posts, read 6,195,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aw1976 View Post
I noticed some land cleared and a new construction office setup at the cleared land down from Food Lion. Anyone heard of what's going on there?
Just a little south of I-385 across from Westwood Dr. Looks like a small plot of land being cleared.

Old 05-24-2018, 01:42 PM

45 posts, read 35,778 times
Got this from someone a few days ago.
"There is a 10k sq ft daycare facility going in on the right side of w GA before you get to CVS."
Rainbow Child Care Center (Simpsonville, SC)
698 West Georgia Rd.

Old 05-25-2018, 01:07 PM

143 posts, read 155,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty1two3 View Post
Got this from someone a few days ago.
"There is a 10k sq ft daycare facility going in on the right side of w GA before you get to CVS."
Rainbow Child Care Center (Simpsonville, SC)
698 West Georgia Rd.
Yep. I tried to put them on another parcel on West Georgia but they chose that one. They will do well.

Old 08-14-2018, 07:47 AM

24 posts, read 30,762 times
Land is being cleared adjacent to the Food Lion shopping center (behind the cleaners, nail salon, and Tony's Pizza side). Anyone know what will be going in there?

Old 08-14-2018, 08:56 AM

5,473 posts, read 6,195,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aw1976 View Post
Land is being cleared adjacent to the Food Lion shopping center (behind the cleaners, nail salon, and Tony's Pizza side). Anyone know what will be going in there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
Waterleaf at Neely Ferry

Size: 30 acres. Plans include 246 apartment units, five two-story office buildings and seven to eight acres of preserved wetlands.

Walking to work could be an option at the proposed Waterleaf at Neely Ferry multi-use apartment complex. The units would be within walking distance of the project's second phase — a commercial office park with 25,000 square feet of space. The apartments will also be within walking distance of Plain Elementary School, a Food Lion and a CVS.

Apartments are expected to rent for around $900-$1,200, depending on their size. The complex would include a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom units.

An earlier version of the project was rejected by city leaders, who at the time cited traffic concerns. Engineers then revised the plan to make it easier for residents to walk to their destinations and reduce vehicle traffic, said Seth Peterson, director of development at Graycliff Capital in Greenville, during a City Council committee of the whole meeting.
The apartments will have a salt water pool, nature preserve, dog park, walking trails.

https://buligocapital.com/project/wa...t-neely-ferry/

Last edited by USNRET04; 08-14-2018 at 09:05 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area