U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 08:00 PM

229 posts, read 293,063 times

Advertisements

If you are talking about here (see photo) then it is a apartment complex if I remember correctly from looking it up a few weeks ago.
Attached Thumbnails
West Georgia Road Development Simpsonville-rocky.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 08:35 PM

2,019 posts, read 1,171,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastermaster83 View Post
If you are talking about here (see photo) then it is a apartment complex if I remember correctly from looking it up a few weeks ago.
Wasn't that property condemned or something years ago? Maybe it was just the building that was there....I was thinking the property has some kind of bad spill on it.

Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM

9,740 posts, read 18,891,833 times
Quote:
This is correct. The same contractor is building another apartment complex along I-385 in Fountain Inn also.

Old Today, 05:19 AM

13 posts, read 7,376 times
Quote:
That's the one I was talking about. Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area