U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2017, 01:40 PM

15,865 posts, read 13,547,956 times

Advertisements

Brown's Meat Market will be opening in the former Eastside Meats and Produce location at 1457 Union Street, Spartanburg, South Carolina 29302-4128.

Further reading
Anderson, Trevor. "Entreprenuer plans to open upscale meat market in Spartanburg." Upstate Business Journal. 23 October 2017.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 12:58 AM

15,865 posts, read 13,547,956 times
Default Big Lots #5360, 108 Franklin Avenue, Suite B, Spartanburg, South Carolina 29301-6555

Big Lots #5360 will open for business Sunday, 19 November.

Further reading

Old Today, 03:48 PM

2,893 posts, read 3,323,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
Big Lots #5360 will open for business Sunday, 19 November.

Further reading
I understand they are taking over the former HHGregg location. I was sorry to see HHGregg close and I was hoping to see another electronics retailer take its place. But Best Buy seems to dominate this retail sector, with competitors Walmart and Target filling in the gap. Apparently not much room remaining for an HHGregg or Circuit City, which I still miss along with Radioshack. But there is a new competitor Conn's which seems similar to HHGregg, but something about their business practices and"yes money" seems rather shady. I think I will stick with Best Buy or Jeff Lynch locally.

But it is indeed good that Big Lots has taken over the former HHGregg space so that another big box store won't remain vacant. But now they still need to put something in the Greenville location. Still a good size for a Micro Center should they expand from Atlanta.

Old Today, 05:36 PM

1,827 posts, read 2,246,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
I understand they are taking over the former HHGregg location. I was sorry to see HHGregg close and I was hoping to see another electronics retailer take its place. But Best Buy seems to dominate this retail sector, with competitors Walmart and Target filling in the gap. Apparently not much room remaining for an HHGregg or Circuit City, which I still miss along with Radioshack. But there is a new competitor Conn's which seems similar to HHGregg, but something about their business practices and"yes money" seems rather shady. I think I will stick with Best Buy or Jeff Lynch locally.

But it is indeed good that Big Lots has taken over the former HHGregg space so that another big box store won't remain vacant. But now they still need to put something in the Greenville location. Still a good size for a Micro Center should they expand from Atlanta.
Big Air Trampoline Park is going in the HHGregg Greenville location. I posted a thread below.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area