Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2013, 06:37 PM

12 posts, read 35,337 times

Advertisements

Based on personal experiences or by word of mouth, what seems to be the best apartment/ townhouse complexes in the Greenville area, including Taylors and Greer. My fiancé and I have been looking for a place to move to since we'll be relocating to the area very soon. We've tried looking for homes to rent but we met with Goldsmith Company last week and they seemed a bit sketchy to us. We're looking for a quiet rental location, 1-2 bedrooms, preferably no more than $650-700/ month. Would prefer not to live on a major road because of all the noise and traffic. We wouldn't mind it being a bit of a drive from town if it was worth it. ANY help is greatly appreciated. We were down in Greenville for the last week and we absolutely love it. Everyone is so polite and we can't wait to move and be a part of such a great community. Thank you again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2013, 07:04 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,785,933 times
When is your move-in timeframe? I say that because there are lots of apartment complexes proposed or currently under construction within downtown, Verdae, The Point, and ICAR.

Old 02-21-2013, 06:35 AM

596 posts, read 937,418 times
I don't think she will find anything in her price range in the newer apartment complexes around ICAR.

Old 02-22-2013, 08:27 AM

55 posts, read 168,150 times
Agreed with post above. Newer complexes will be out of that price range. For the OP, what amenities are you looking for? You may look into the Polos at Hudson Corners in Greer. It's considered Greer but only about 10-15 min from downtown and to Woodruff Rd/I-85. Also, there are several complexes on Butler Rd in Mauldin that are nice and may be in the price range. I've been to Arbors at Brookfield and The Vinings at Brookfield. They are more like 15 min from downtown.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area