Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2016, 11:29 PM

19 posts, read 28,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCguy81 View Post
The liquor store in the Bi Lo shopping center at 5 Forks is rumored to be moving to the former Rite Aid location at Suffletown and Woodruff Rd.
Darn, I was hoping that qt would buy that and the citgo and build a mega station.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2016, 09:17 AM

446 posts, read 408,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojackets103 View Post
Another assisted living and memory care facility. With another one a mile away on the same road. Yippee.

Yeah, we need another one of those.

Quote:
The liquor store in the Bi Lo shopping center at 5 Forks is rumored to be moving to the former Rite Aid location at Suffletown and Woodruff Rd.
Always glad to see older buildings being used rather than building a new one (even though it'll leave an opening in the shopping center.).

Old 01-11-2016, 02:42 PM

288 posts, read 944,664 times
Quote:
Another assisted living and memory care facility. With another one a mile away on the same road. Yippee.
Isn't that what is also supposed to be going at the Scuffletown USA property? Wow, lots of seniors moving to the area.

Old 05-12-2016, 02:45 PM

180 posts, read 339,478 times
-Rumor of a Starbucks coming to Five Forks. Not sure where it will locate, does anyone know of this? There is space available in the Publix Shopping Center that could be a possibility(one of which has a drive thru).

-Renovations for Publix in Five Forks to begin in June.

Old 05-12-2016, 10:24 PM

1,002 posts, read 1,039,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillymiller123 View Post
-Rumor of a Starbucks coming to Five Forks. Not sure where it will locate, does anyone know of this? There is space available in the Publix Shopping Center that could be a possibility(one of which has a drive thru).

Jadens? It's in "play".

Old 05-13-2016, 07:49 AM

11 posts, read 15,596 times
Quote:

I have heard the Starbucks Rumor as well. I have heard it is slated for the new Village Market East shopping center. Thrilled about this prospect! Now we need some more good dining.

Thank goodness for the Publix renovations...I love shopping at Publix but that store is just too small for the area and the amount of customers that shop there. It is crazy busy all the time, even on "off hours." The size of the store likely won't change, but hopefully they will make some changes that will give a little more room so shoppers are not running into each other constantly.

Old 05-13-2016, 02:58 PM

825 posts, read 1,115,591 times
Quote:
Jadens? It's in "play".
Quote:
I have heard the Starbucks Rumor as well. I have heard it is slated for the new Village Market East shopping center. Thrilled about this prospect! Now we need some more good dining.

Thank goodness for the Publix renovations...I love shopping at Publix but that store is just too small for the area and the amount of customers that shop there. It is crazy busy all the time, even on "off hours." The size of the store likely won't change, but hopefully they will make some changes that will give a little more room so shoppers are not running into each other constantly.
I really hope it doesn't go in place of Jadens. I can see the number of people that will try to make a left directly onto Woodruff instead of going to the light dramatically increasing, because its straight shot out of the parking lot. Throw in people trying to make a left out of that new apartment complex and that little 100 yard stretch of road is going to be a mess.

Publix did a partial update not too long ago to the customer service/checkout area and the pharmacy. I'm guessing this must be for the bakery and deli.

Old 05-15-2016, 03:36 PM

21 posts, read 20,439 times
What's the new elementary and neighborhood with all the growth?

Old 07-20-2016, 03:42 PM

180 posts, read 339,478 times
There are rezoning signs in front of Clear Springs Fire and Rescue on woodruff road. The county zoning website says that the fire department is requesting C-1 (commercial). Does anyone have any further information?

Old 07-20-2016, 11:34 PM

825 posts, read 1,115,591 times
Quote:
There are rezoning signs in front of Clear Springs Fire and Rescue on woodruff road. The county zoning website says that the fire department is requesting C-1 (commercial). Does anyone have any further information?
There is has been talks about relocating the firehouse due to the widening of Woodruff, but don't know if this is tied to that or not.

Woodruff Road expansion could hinder response times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area