Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2013, 12:55 PM

684 posts, read 1,185,571 times

Advertisements

But I agree, Fox News is the best network to watch in HD.

Old 10-02-2013, 01:01 PM

206 posts, read 223,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohtalim View Post
But I agree, Fox News is the best network to watch in HD.
I guess I should have said Jon Stewart b/c he is obsessed with Fox News like you appear to be. But he isn't funny either.

You go watch that Chris Hayes fruit and Al Sharpton, real estate boy.

I haven' watched Fox News in years but it is the most watched cable news channel. You'd be advertising for gold coins too if you could get paid for it.

Last edited by Goeffrey; 10-02-2013 at 01:20 PM..

Old 10-02-2013, 01:46 PM

99 posts, read 167,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goeffrey View Post
How is it defending me to increase my premiums and healthcare costs? How will be be defending when government is ultimately the only option?
A) How do you know premiums will increase? You're the one making this assertion.
B) What?

Quote:
The price of food has increased the last 5 years, by your logic they should interfere in grocery store business and when they raise the food costs even more you will say they are defending us simply because they are the government. You dont' make sense.
My argument had nothing to do with price of goods. Again, making more assertions. Your type loves trying to draw these broad conclusions about what others think the roll of government should be.

Quote:
I don't need you telling me my insurance is screwing me over and I think I am far more intelligent you are. My premiums were not escalating every year, my services were not diminishing and my deductibles were not escalating. Why would I lie about this? If the government being involved was to my advantage then I wouldn't be so passionate about this.

You act like you are judge and jury on everything.
Feeling bad about yourself, that's why you feel judged?

Stop acting like you live in a bubble. What happens to you isn't the same for all Americans. "Conservatives" like yourself are the most self-centered and ignorant this country has to offer. You feel entitled to everything because of "freedom". "My road, my house, my car, my health, my land, my language" you cry. You're the biggest group of "takers" the United States has seen. You're completely clueless to the pain and suffering others have gone through so you can live comfortably. You ***** all day about how terrible a government is, yet you take advantage of what the government (and the people) gives you every day.

I can promise you this is the fear of most elected Republicans: Obamacare is going to be a good, possibly great thing for this country. It's a matter of time. Say goodbye to ever seeing a republican controlled house or senate again. And good luck ever having another republican President.

Your type won't be missed.

Old 10-02-2013, 01:51 PM

1,280 posts, read 1,394,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post
As the thread continues, remember this is a " Greenville - Spartanburg area" topic, not a political one. No partisan bashing please, if you want to do that go to the politics forum.
Yac.
Yeah, about that...

Old 10-02-2013, 01:51 PM

You are a control freak, brother. You leftwingers are bullies who use government as a tool to do that.

You are playing this class warfare chit on here, because you are some blue collar hick loser who thinks he is entitled to everybody elses money because you are an adult spoiled brat whose parents didn't teach him that he has to take care of himself.

Get your greedy hands out of people's bank accounts and wallets you leftwing loser. Be a man for the first time in your pathetic life.

I've already said we could divert tax revenue to help out the poor with healthcare costs without the government screwing up everybody's insurance plans that they were happy with and forcing people who don't want insurance to buy it or be punished financially for it.

You are anti-freedom, and by god, I will make you own it.

You need to stop using poor people as your prop, brother. You don't speak for the poor on here. Nobody elected you to that position.

You wouldn't be talking down to me in person. Kicking your loser control freak azz would be a pleasure.

Old 10-02-2013, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j7r6s View Post
Yeah, about that...
Brown nose much?

This is a political issue, if he didn't want it talked about he shouldn't have let it be posted on here. He can move it to the political forum if it is that big of a deal.

What is the problem with people discussing things on here? If people want to talk about something, why do the people running the website care? I don't think it is driving anybody away. There are a million threads on here. I don't understand some people out there. Just have to control everything even if it means nothing.
Nobody forces you to read this thread and the healthcare law doesn't have anything to do with the city of Greenville. Again, he allowed it to be posted on here.

Democrats have consistently being parroting the political talking points of Obama about this law so it is legit for us to challenge that if Democrats can be political.

Old 10-02-2013, 02:04 PM

They're talking points because they're the truth. That's something you seem to struggle with.

We could just make up a bunch of lies like you. Or better yet, act real mature and just threaten to "kick their loser control freak azz".

I'll assume by your irate response that I've hit the nail on the head. Take take take is all you do.

Old 10-02-2013, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trecnocin View Post
They're talking points because they're the truth. That's something you seem to struggle with.

We could just make up a bunch of lies like you. Or better yet, act real mature and just threaten to "kick their loser control freak azz".

I'll assume by your irate response that I've hit the nail on the head. Take take take is all you do.
Lol, you are this big government loser and you are calling me a free loader.

I love you leftwingers, you always arguing the opposite of the truth is the truth. Kind of like how you spin this government power grab into healthcare as some kind of personal testimony to Free Market Capitalism when it is freedom denying and anti-free market, a market distortion.

You want to talk down to people and you think I have to be polite to you? I love that. You called me stupid several t imes your post and you seem like a real dumb guy. You have a bully personality and I don't have to kiss your ass like you think I should.

I don't need you telling me how things are. You don't have any credibility on this issue and I know I have a higher IQ than you.

Old 10-02-2013, 02:18 PM

You're a dying breed. This country will be rid of your unthankful free-loading types soon enough.

I'll repeat, Obamacare is great for this country. A few sour grapes like Jeffery are to be expected. Unfortunately, those maniacs seem to be the loudest.

Oh, almost forgot! My penis is bigger than yours.

Old 10-02-2013, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trecnocin View Post
You're a dying breed. This country will be rid of your unthankful free-loading types soon enough.

I'll repeat, Obamacare is great for this country. A few sour grapes like Jeffery are to be expected. Unfortunately, those maniacs seem to be the loudest.

Oh, almost forgot! My penis is bigger than yours.
Yes it is freeloading for me to have insurance through my company, pay any deductible I have, and pay for the healthcare costs after my insurance pays its part.

I'm just taking advantage of people out there.

Your penis might be bigger but you aren't doing much with it.

It is funny how you play the gladiator on here but poll after poll shows Obamacare is not popular. And you guys have been trying to sale it for 3 years. If this was an awesome law that benefits people financially and improves their level of healthcare, it would sell itself. But you are going to argue people are too stupid to understand your wonderful law and Obama's genius and it takes pretty awesome guys like you to look out for us for we know not what we do.

You have a thug bully personality , all I did was push back on you and now you want to play the victim.

This is a serious issue for people and we going to keep talking about this. Shouting us down isn't going to work so you better just accept it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area