U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2013, 12:23 PM

8,905 posts, read 13,452,445 times

Advertisements

More info: MENIN ANNOUNCES NEW ADDITIONS AT MAGNOLIA PARK | Magnolia Park Going in next to GolfSmith. 32,000 square feet.

Last edited by g-man430; 11-08-2013 at 12:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2013, 01:15 PM

107 posts, read 73,321 times
That will be awesome! My wife and I shop at the one in Buford four or five times year on our way to Atlanta and Chattanooga.

Old 11-08-2013, 02:55 PM

2,903 posts, read 1,749,388 times
Does Nordstrom still only put in Rack stores with a mainline store? Or is that just a rumor?

Old 11-08-2013, 03:34 PM

896 posts, read 886,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSP101 View Post
Does Nordstrom still only put in Rack stores with a mainline store? Or is that just a rumor?

Seems like that's pretty much been the pattern with them. If Rack does well here who knows?

Von Maur opened in Birmingham this week and news at the Grand Opening was Huntsville could be next with them. If they would go their I could easily see Von Maur coming to Greenville. Wonder if they were ever approached by Magnolia.

Old 11-08-2013, 05:20 PM

7,995 posts, read 7,038,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistatiger View Post
Seems like that's pretty much been the pattern with them. If Rack does well here who knows?

Von Maur opened in Birmingham this week and news at the Grand Opening was Huntsville could be next with them. If they would go their I could easily see Von Maur coming to Greenville. Wonder if they were ever approached by Magnolia.
Rack is starting to do their own thing now, like Off Fith and Last Call. Sadly, when I've checked out Rack, they failed to impress. The on trend message at Rack is not as strong as found in Off Fifth or Last Call. For outlet shopping, Last Call and Last Call Studio seem to be the best. NM is planning around 15 Last Call stores per year over the next five years, in cities without a full line NM. Would be nice to see Greenville land a Last Call.

Old 11-08-2013, 08:24 PM

136 posts, read 118,863 times
I wonder if H&M will be coming to Magnolia Park? They are opening a store in Greensboro this month, so maybe they will be here soon?

Old 11-09-2013, 02:05 PM

896 posts, read 886,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillymiller123 View Post
I wonder if H&M will be coming to Magnolia Park? They are opening a store in Greensboro this month, so maybe they will be here soon?
H&M is opening even closer in Charlotte at Northlake Mall next week.

Old 11-09-2013, 02:34 PM

In the Nordstrom investor relations presentation, Rack is highlighted for aggressive growth. Nordstrom mainline stores are slated for moderate growth, seems like Rack will be entering new markets regardless of mainline stores.

Old 11-09-2013, 02:35 PM

Quote:
H&M is opening even closer in Charlotte at Northlake Mall next week.
They are opening at Carolina Place as well, not sure of the date.

Old 11-11-2013, 11:28 AM

1,414 posts, read 1,165,395 times
Quote:

I believe they now have a Von Maur in Atlanta at Perimeter Mall where Bloomingdale's used to be. Now the only Bloomingdale's in Atlanta is at Lenox.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area