Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2014, 06:18 PM

5,158 posts, read 7,346,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenville View Post
I would like to see Haywood Mall add Maggianno's Little Italy and Cheesecake Factory, attached to the mall but easily visible and accessible without going to the mall. These two restaurants like to associate with successful malls, and are wildly popular everywhere they go. I think both would do very well at Haywood, and also add something positive and sustainable to the Haywood Road corridor.
They have both of those 2 restaurants at the front of SouthPark Mall in Charlotte, but it would be nice to see either one of them locate here. And they recently added a Cheesecake Factory at the Mall of Georgia. However at one time there was a rumor they would have a Cheesecake Factory at Magnolia Park, but those plans never materialized. But just as Bass Pro Shops has decided to locate at another site, maybe Cheesecake Factory will ultimately do the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2014, 04:21 PM

1,095 posts, read 1,596,102 times
At the old Wendy's on Haywood I would liike to see a Boston Market at the old Arby's I would like to see a Block Baglers at the old Jack In the BOX behind the Haywood Mall I would like to see a City BQQ if Havty's moves i would like to see a Jutstin Boots also at the old Steve and Berry I would like to see a RL Polo store at the old golf store next to five guys i would like to see a toy store at the o,d TJ max would like to see a Big lots also a CheeseCake Factory would great attached to the Haywood Mall also a CVS would be great on Haywood RD also a Popcorn shop would great as well

Old 04-21-2014, 05:46 PM

I liked Boston Market, but since they have previously pulled out of the Greenville market, they are probably unlikely to return. But I would like to see a Panda Express fast food Chinese restaurant.

Old 04-21-2014, 06:05 PM

21,020 posts, read 27,221,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
I liked Boston Market, but since they have previously pulled out of the Greenville market, they are probably unlikely to return. But I would like to see a Panda Express fast food Chinese restaurant.
Boston Market is slowly reentering markets it pulled out of. One of those markets is Jacksonville, Florida.

Are there any chains similar to Boston Market?

Jennings, Lisa. "Boston Market opens first new restaurant in seven years." Nation's Restaurant News. 2013-09-11. Nation's Restaurant News. 2014-04-21. <http://nrn.com/fast-casual/boston-market-opens-first-new-restaurant-seven-years?page=1>

Old 04-22-2014, 08:29 AM

At the old Wendy's on Haywood RD i would like to see a Panada Express at the old Arby's I would like to see a Captin D's at the old Jack In the Box behind the Haywood Mall I would lie to see a good NY pizza place at the old golf store next to five guys i would like to see a Justin boot store if Havety's moves I would like to see a Jim&Nicks BQQ at the old Steveand Berrys i would like to see a Russel stove candy store at the TJ Max i would lie to see a RL Polo store also a Bob Evavs would great also Haywood RD needs a CVS

Old 04-23-2014, 01:48 AM

The newly renovated Wendy's on Woodruff Rd. is very nice.

Old 04-23-2014, 03:49 AM

1,947 posts, read 2,756,471 times
Hard to believe we are up to 10 pages of discussion about an old Wendy's location. Things must be slow.

Old 04-23-2014, 07:26 AM

At the old Wendy's on Haywood RD , I would like to see a Blocks Bagles at the , the old Arby's , i would like to see a old fashion Candy store, if Harvey's moves i would like to see a old school dinner, at the old Jack In the Box behind the Haywood Mall i would like to see a good NY pizza place , at the old Steve and Berrys I would like to see a NorthFace store, at the TJ Max I would like to see a Dollar tree, Bob Evans, CVS , small Toy store, would great for Haywood RD

Old 04-23-2014, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by furmanpals View Post
Hard to believe we are up to 10 pages of discussion about an old Wendy's location. Things must be slow.
Yes the Wendy's topic has been substantially covered. Until a confirmed report emerges regarding the former Haywood Rd. location. Time now to update the Burger King thread on Woodruff Rd. Last we heard a Cook Out is supposedly coming there.

Old 04-24-2014, 08:25 PM

At the old Wendy' on Haywood RD I would like to see a ,Local cafe , At the old Arby's I would like to see a Dariy Queen, at The old Steve and Berry's i would to see a, Hammers Clother store, if Havty's moves would like to see a Bob Evans , also the old golf store next to five guys would like to see a, toy stire
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area