Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2014, 11:20 PM

27 posts, read 50,072 times

Advertisements

I used to work in this area and went to this Wendy's often. Right before they closed an employee told me that the company owned the building but not the land and the landlord was going up on the price. The profit wouldn't be enough to make up for the increase.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2014, 12:27 PM

208 posts, read 216,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlc124 View Post
I have been reading this long thread for sometime regarding the Old Wendy's on Haywood Rd. Rumor is that a concept that I have never heard of or been to by the name of Tijuana Flats is coming in. This is not an endorsement or advertisement. Just a post about a new food concept coming to Haywood Rd.
There is a sign on that site now that says that a Tijuana Flats is going in at this site. Google says they are advertising for mgrs jobs on craigslist.

Old 09-25-2014, 06:49 PM

4,600 posts, read 6,014,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gville75 View Post
There is a sign on that site now that says that a Tijuana Flats is going in at this site. Google says they are advertising for mgrs jobs on craigslist.
Yes, I posted that in the New Retail/Restaurant thread a while back. They are going in Garlington Station on Woodruff as well and looking for an Augusta Road location according to GreenvilleOnline. No clue on the sign yet to the second building going in next to Havertys.

Old 09-26-2014, 05:09 PM

183 posts, read 303,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistatiger View Post
Yes, I posted that in the New Retail/Restaurant thread a while back. They are going in Garlington Station on Woodruff as well and looking for an Augusta Road location according to GreenvilleOnline. No clue on the sign yet to the second building going in next to Havertys.
Another Mexican Subway huh?

Salsaritas
Moe's
Chipotle

Old 10-15-2014, 07:09 AM

4 posts, read 3,502 times
Now that old Arby's needs to go as well.

Old 10-15-2014, 07:12 AM

148 posts, read 222,146 times
I know that someone said that Tijuana Flats was going to be on Woodruff Road but I called them and they said they were opening up on Haywood Road.

Old 10-15-2014, 08:19 AM

1,998 posts, read 4,608,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenvilleCityGirl View Post
I know that someone said that Tijuana Flats was going to be on Woodruff Road but I called them and they said they were opening up on Haywood Road.
Yes, Tijuana Flats (already under construction) will be next door to the new Chipotle on Haywood. I wonder how they will compete with each other.

Haywood is starting to transform itself into something more upscale now with the new Conn's, renovations to the mall, and burying utilities.

I live near Haywood Mall and now find myself almost never driving beyond Target/Trader Joe's on Woodruff. If Bruegger's Bagels would come back to the Augusta Road area, I'd never drive down that part of Woodruff again.

Old 10-15-2014, 11:45 AM

356 posts, read 677,377 times
[quote=drfranklin;36886004]Yes, Tijuana Flats (already under construction) will be next door to the new Chipotle on Haywood. I wonder how they will compete with each other.

Cool, I missed this- Big win for Haywood over Woodruff

Old 10-15-2014, 12:27 PM

5,162 posts, read 7,355,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckycatt View Post
Now that old Arby's needs to go as well.
I wish they would convert it to Roy Rogers like they have recently done several locations in Maryland. Better roast beef, as well as burgers and fried chicken.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area