Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 08:07 AM

1,095 posts, read 1,597,269 times

Advertisements

I Was coming out the Haywood Mall eneter near Jim and Johns there is Sign next to twings this before you get five guys well the Sgin sayed retail and hotels does anybody know what is going there? This would Ilike to see there a Days Inn next to the Days Inn a Quick trip for a store would like to see a russel stove candy store and for a eat place would like to see a Pancake house like to see in East TN or a Bubba Gump shmip eat place

Old 04-17-2014, 08:54 AM

21,020 posts, read 27,239,632 times
It is time to do something in regards to 500 Congaree Road, previously Nippon Center and Yagoto. It is in severe disrepair.

I think there are far better uses than what the original poster mentioned.

Old 04-17-2014, 03:47 PM

Sorry everybody I come form Columbus Ohio my hometown up there there is a shopping and eat places on every block at 500 Congaree RD I would like to see a outdoor place for concerts and plays there was talk about one time at the same spot and dis it happen also a play area for kids also a outdoor grill area for family's also a local cafe at the same spot also restrooms for the area and small walk path basketball counts also area for pets to be at also indoor play if rains or storms in there indoor basketball counts and indoor pool

Old 04-17-2014, 03:54 PM

The best use, unfortunately to the state of disrepair, is to demolish the former Nippon Center and Yagoto and bring in caliber more caliber dining options to the mall area.

I would highly advise the main entrance be at the intersection of Woods Lake Road and Congaree Road where it can be signalized, something way overdue.

Old 04-17-2014, 03:56 PM

4,600 posts, read 6,014,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
Sorry everybody I come form Columbus Ohio my hometown up there there is a shopping and eat places on every block at 500 Congaree RD I would like to see a outdoor place for concerts and plays there was talk about one time at the same spot and dis it happen also a play area for kids also a outdoor grill area for family's also a local cafe at the same spot also restrooms for the area and small walk path basketball counts also area for pets to be at also indoor play if rains or storms in there indoor basketball counts and indoor pool
all that and a Days Inn, QT, Russell-Stover, Pancake House and a Bubba Gump. That's a lot for that corner.

Old 04-17-2014, 04:07 PM

5,162 posts, read 7,355,600 times
There is a Days Inn not far away at Roper Mtn. and Congaree Rd.

Old 04-17-2014, 04:08 PM

At 500 Congaree Rd demolish the former Nippon Center and Yagato and put a No way Jose Mexican eat pace there have them up in East TN and a theme sports dinner place like a Braves theme eat place or a Clemson theme not like a sports bar but a place for family's come wand watch the games on Tv's

Old 04-17-2014, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vistatiger View Post
all that and a Days Inn, QT, Russell-Stover, Pancake House and a Bubba Gump. That's a lot for that corner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
There is a Days Inn not far away at Roper Mtn. and Congaree Rd.
Quote:
At 500 Congaree Rd demolish the former Nippon Center and Yagato and put a No way Jose Mexican eat pace there have them up in East TN and a theme sports dinner place like a Braves theme eat place or a Clemson theme not like a sports bar but a place for family's come wand watch the games on Tv's
I doubt the entities mentioned would locate at this site. QuikTrip would be smart to open along Haywood Road.

Old 04-17-2014, 08:36 PM

2,781 posts, read 3,291,914 times
Quote:
It would be ever so helpful if you could use punctuation in your posts. Long run-on sentences are hard to read. Try adding some commas, periods, and other punctuation. Correct spelling of brand names would also be helpful. Your posts are very difficult to decipher at times.

Old 04-18-2014, 08:04 AM

2,691 posts, read 1,666,736 times
Long, long ago I have been to the Yagoto restaurant when it was chosen as a meeting place by some companies. The gardens were beautiful and the atmosphere inside was authentic but I felt that the food was way overpriced ( at that time) for it to sustain itself. Sadly the prophecy came true.

It has been too long in the state of disrepair for it to be remodeled. It has to be torn down and a new structure put in place. It is an eyesore on that busy road. I am surprised that the county does not issue tickets for improper maintenance of the area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area