U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2014, 01:38 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,196,293 times

Advertisements

There is empty land next to Myabis steak house its for sale i would like to see a , old fashion candy store there and at the old steak place across the street i would like to see a Toca Boy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2014, 06:43 PM

1,892 posts, read 2,408,808 times
ATLfan has a lot of ideas. And, he/she likes to share them. I for one have had some thoughts thanks to his/her post that I might not have otherwise given much credence.

Certainly an avid contributor. Let's hope it continues and inspires others to share their thoughts and ideas.

raj

Old 04-26-2014, 06:54 PM

10,063 posts, read 19,936,869 times
I think ATL fan should be the mayor after Knox White's run is over.

Old 04-26-2014, 08:08 PM

The Empty land next to Myabis steak house I would like to see a Toca Boy and across the street tear down the building and put a Sperry Shoe store there

Old 04-26-2014, 09:42 PM

19,391 posts, read 17,100,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
There is empty land next to Myabis steak house its for sale i would like to see a , old fashion candy store there and at the old steak place across the street i would like to see a Toca Boy
I would like to see a pizzeria open along Congaree Road. Olympian's closing created the void. I do not count Cici's Pizza as it is a pizza buffet and it has more negatives than positives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
I think ATL fan should be the mayor after Knox White's run is over.
I wonder if that day is coming sooner than later. Not pushing White to the side, it would be nice to see someone else lead Greenville to greater heights.

Old 04-27-2014, 07:01 PM

469 posts, read 424,670 times
ATL fan
I've been watching for your posts. I'll admit that I didn't quite know where you were coming from when I first read your ideas. As Raj said above, over time, you've actually gotten me thinking in new and different modes. I have certainly taken a bit more notice of vacant properties around town.

You might not hit the perfect match for every property you post about, but you are at least giving it some real thought. Today I noticed a vacant lot that I have driven past hundreds of times and I wondered to myself, "What would Atl fan put there"...(grin). Keep it up!!... The rest of us will catch up to you, if we can. County Planning needs to ride around town with you for a while.

Old 04-28-2014, 10:00 AM

The Empty Land next to Myabis steak house I would like to see a CVS and across the street i would like to see a Toca Boy at the old Olympain's I wold like to see a PopEyes

Old 04-28-2014, 10:14 AM

19,391 posts, read 17,100,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedge1 View Post
ATL fan
I've been watching for your posts. I'll admit that I didn't quite know where you were coming from when I first read your ideas. As Raj said above, over time, you've actually gotten me thinking in new and different modes. I have certainly taken a bit more notice of vacant properties around town.

You might not hit the perfect match for every property you post about, but you are at least giving it some real thought. Today I noticed a vacant lot that I have driven past hundreds of times and I wondered to myself, "What would Atl fan put there"...(grin). Keep it up!!... The rest of us will catch up to you, if we can. County Planning needs to ride around town with you for a while.
I welcome Greenville County planning and South Carolina Department of Transportation to ride around with me. I already have an extensive list of areas countywide to improve and specific roads to need actual improvements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
The Empty Land next to Myabis steak house I would like to see a CVS and across the street i would like to see a Toca Boy at the old Olympain's I wold like to see a PopEyes
Popeye's look for free standing locations or end spaces to accommodate a drive through.

I think the space left behind by Olympian would be great for another pizzeria to move in. The concept was successfully tried by the previous tenant in Olympian. I doubt it would fail again if done successfully.

Old 04-29-2014, 03:49 PM

The empty land next to Myabis steak house i would like to see a ,Dollar Tree and across the street at the old steak house, I would like to see a , Ben and Jerry 's ice cream

Old 04-30-2014, 12:44 PM

148 posts, read 177,300 times
Is it true what I just heard? The Clock is going in the old Jack in the Box on Congaree?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area