U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 11:27 PM

4,382 posts, read 6,073,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny77 View Post
There's a block feature that you can utilize. I finally did and you might want to do the same.

It just gets tiring over time.
The thing is he can't see his faults. Constantly one upping folks.

Old 05-03-2014, 11:28 PM

27,754 posts, read 24,774,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcliffe View Post
It's sad, really.

Old 05-03-2014, 11:29 PM

3,205 posts, read 3,765,938 times
Quote:
Dude.......don't be so sensitive. I wrote what is basic business knowledge and now you are trashing me with a guy who has idea what he argues about? That is sad. I did not even respond to your last post because it is not worth it.

Old 05-03-2014, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny77 View Post
It's sad, really.
Yes. He can't see it though. He's right all of the time, so he must straighten folks out.

Old 05-03-2014, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Yes. He can't see it though. He's right all of the time, so he must straighten folks out.
I say let him knock himself out. I don't have to read that crap anymore...should have utilized the block feature a long time ago, truth be told.

Old 05-03-2014, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSP101 View Post
Dude.......don't be so sensitive. I wrote what is basic business knowledge and now you are trashing me with a guy who has idea what he argues about? That is sad. I did not even respond to your last post because it is not worth it.
Good. Go post something in the forum of the city that you live in. You're right. This is very sad.

Old 05-03-2014, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Good. Go post something in the forum of the city that you live in. You're right. This is very sad.
Well, your new buddy lives in Atlanta....should he only post in Atlanta? Guess you can't accept reality and you go off on people, that is what's sad. But, you and Mutiny will get along, you brag about making over $100k and he tells people he has a different perspective because he lives in Atlanta, kind of funny, it is the "I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express" syndrome.

Old 05-04-2014, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSP101 View Post
Well, your new buddy lives in Atlanta....should he only post in Atlanta? Guess you can't accept reality and you go off on people, that is what's sad. But, you and Mutiny will get along, you brag about making over $100k and he tells people he has a different perspective because he lives in Atlanta, kind of funny, it is the "I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express" syndrome.
You really do have issues dude, you can't even see it. You bring up petty things to argue and make yourself feel good. It's childish to mention things from years ago that were used to prove you wrong, not brag. Your ego is the biggest here dude. No one else here is correcting folks like an elementary school teacher. Look at what's going on here. You're the common denominator. Wow. Guess I'll block you too.

Old 05-04-2014, 12:17 AM

Quote:
You really do have issues dude, you can't even see it. You bring up petty things to argue and make yourself feel good. It's childish to mention things from years ago that were used to prove you wrong, not brag. Your ego is the biggest here dude. No one else here is correcting folks like an elementary school teacher. Look at what's going on here. You're the common denominator. Wow. Guess I'll block you too.
Yes, step into the light redcliffe LOL.

Old 05-04-2014, 12:38 AM

Quote:
No red, you have used your income with other posters as well, not just at me. I brought that up primarily because you and Mutiny are posting immature crap. As for ego, I don't tell people what I make, I don't get overly sensitive when people post reasonable thoughts about economic events and I don't buddy up with people to get back at others in an immature way. Actually, I left this thread a while back because it was going nowhere. Then, Mutiny came in and started talking trash about me with you......now, tell me again who is the common denominator? I said once in a joking way that you wrote things about me in a cowardly way, I was only off a little, it sadly turned out not to be a joke. Unfortunately, you attribute things to me like trying to one up people when you are the one talking trash.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or