U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2014, 08:41 PM

17 posts, read 19,275 times

Advertisements

My family and I are looking to move to South Carolina in a couple of month and have seen some homes for rent in district 7 , I would like to know if that is a good area to live in ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2014, 09:14 PM

19,414 posts, read 17,178,216 times
Can you specify which district seven or city you are interested in?

Old 05-26-2014, 11:15 PM

60 posts, read 60,046 times
What qualities are you specifically looking for to determine if D-7 is a "good" area? I ask because everyone has different things he may be looking for in an area (ie: safety, shopping, entertainment, churches, etc...).

That being said, there is a wide variance in issues such as safety within D-7. Are you looking at specific neighborhoods in the district?

Old 05-28-2014, 11:06 AM

302 posts, read 693,723 times
I live in District 7. It ranges from really great to really terrible.

Converse Heights and Hillbrook are really nice areas that are safe and family friendly. Both feeds into good elementary schools (Jesse Boyd and Pine Street).

Hillcrest and Hampton Heights are also pretty nice, but the schools aren't as good (although there is Spartanburg Prep in Hampton Heights and that's open to all students from SC).

So, really, it just depends on the neighborhood. It's probably one of the largest gaps between "best" and "worst" in all of Spartanburg County.

Old 05-28-2014, 05:23 PM

17 posts, read 19,275 times
Thank you for all of the reply's, our children are out of school so that is not a factor . We would like to out side of the city in the country would be nice , need to be some what close to work I'm a Certified Nursing Assistant I'm going to school for Medical Administrative Assistant. We live in the country now and love we have neighbors but they are nice and not to close. So some thing like is would be nice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or