Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2016, 06:24 PM

1,095 posts, read 1,585,774 times

Advertisements

Also when BreakWater closes down in , Downtown Greenville I would like to see a , Bill's Steak and Seafood with , Free WFI , Sky lights , nice restrooms , smoke free inside and out , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , fish tank with local SC fish in them form the SC coastline , kids eat free on the weekends , breakfast on the weekends with , eggs any style with butter mik pancakes and home fries , Bagles and fruit , Bills big plate with , old fashion butter milk fired chicken , grits , crab cakes , lobster Mac and Chesse , half size of Mai Mai , home fries , fruit bowel , lobster rolls , sweet bread and wallnut peach pound cake etc , nice breaches inside and out , then when Bojangls moves on Lauren's RD I would like to see a , Roy Rogers then at the old Car Quest on Stone Ave i would like to see it torn down and put a , Sam's Taco's with free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , Frist aid center , free slasa and chips bar , coke free Style , kids eat free on the weekends , smoke free inside and out , nice resstrooms , inside and outside sit nice tables
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2016, 06:58 PM

Also here In Berea SC at the old Berea Elementary school I would like to see Berea Shops with a , Trander Joes with free WFI , SKY lights , tea and coffee bar ,nice restrooms ,weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , old fashion candy area , free coffee on the weekends , nice breaches inside and out other stores at the shops , Kay's Shoe store , Ken's Pizza Shop , Frank's BBQ , Lids Oulet , Mary's Candy Shop , Hanger Clother store , AC More Crafts store , Hickory Framers store , Aisa Express , Petco , Rudy's Tacos , Eggs Up Grill , Kyle's Clother store , Southern Fired Cotton store , Austin Boot Store , Appline Ski center , Grady's Outdoors , FireHouse Subs , LifeWay Christian book store , MD 360 , Addias Golf Store , DSW , Ron's Burgars , Nike Town Store , Sleep number store , American Eagle Oulet , Beth's Cafe , Nantucker Clother store , Bath and works Oulet , M&M Candy store , Lee's Taylor Shop , T Mobile store , Boost Mobile store , Battiers Plus , Ace Pizza , Blocks Bagles , Levi's Oulet , Oaklay Oulet , Charter store , Sherwian Willlams store , Ruby's Dinner , Fossiel watch Oulet , TCBY , Ben and Jerry's ice cream , Legos store , Rue 21 Oulet , Godiva Chocolate store , Eiddie Bauner store , Kim's wings , Skins Hotdogs , Safe Harbor , Play again sports , Eye Mart Express , Potty Barn Oulet , Ray's BBQ , Lazy Boy Store , Toys R Us Express store , Pro Wrealting gift shop , All State , Super Cuts , Master Cuts , Greg Norman golf store , Sammy's Grill , GNC , East Bay Deil , Iorn Man store , Mike's Bikes , Kitchen aid store , Asia Market , Sasarita's , Dollar Mart a nice one , Ear Shot , USC Gift Shop , Coffee and more , Braves Gift Shop , Berea Bulldog Gift Shop , Tiger shoe store then at one end a , nice free Stand CVS then at the other end a , PopEyes Chicken then at the old Pick Flick I would like see it torn down and put a , Sam's Clother store , then at the old WinDixe I would like to see a , Ollians then at the empty bulding where Wilson's use to be at the empty bulding I would like to see a , Charleston Fudge Shop then at the empty land next to Bogianges on White Horse RD US 25 at the empty land I would like to see a , Cracker Barrel then when Hamricks closes down I would like to see a , Patagonia store then the empty land across the street I would like to see a , Big boy then the empty land across form the Quick Trip , at the empty land I would like to see a , Krispy Kreme then the Frist empty land near waffle house I would like to see a , Sweet fog , then at the 2rd empty land near , the waffle house , at the empty land i would like to see a , Jim&Nicks BBQ then at old trendsetters i would like to see a John's hair solan then there empty bulding same shopping center , at the empty bulding I would like to see a , Nation Wide I then the empty land next to this I would like to see a , White Castle then I would like to Stake Land USA relmolder with , Free WFI , SKY lights , new stake floor , Hurts brother's pizza , new tables etc nice ones new ones , SC local cafe , new nice restrooms , new DJ booth , Somke free inside and out , then the empty land , across form the Berea fire house at the empty land I would like to see a , Home Deport then the empty land before Ingles at the empty land I would like to see a ,Old Charley's then the empty land near Rite aid save lot , at the empty land I would like to see a , Steak and Shake then I would like the Ingles Re molder the empty bulding use for it with , Free WFI , Sky lights , Spill the Beans , new floors , weather center , frist aid center , free mints , new check outs , nice new restrooms , then there empty bulding across the street at the empty bulding I would like to see a , Boston Market then the old little creases I would like to see , a Nike Run store then at the old Pawn Shop same RD I would like to see a , Addias Oulet then there is empty land before the yellow auto center , at the empty land I would like to ses a , PDQ then the empty land near Walmart and AppleBees at the empty land I would like to see a , Auto Bell Car wash then the empty buliding across the street I would like to see a , Jay's Subs then at the empty land behind long John slivers at the empty land I would like to see a , TX Road House then empty land next to , Advance auto at the empty land I would like toe a , Kicken Chiicken , then at the od Blockbuster i would like to see a , Sam's coffee house

Old 07-22-2016, 09:56 AM

Also on Ceader Lane RD at the old Bowling alley I would like to see a , new Bowling alley with free WFI , SKY lights , smoke free inside and out , nice new tables etc bowling lanes , SC local cafe sack bar , Nathnes hotdogs , tea and coffee bar , nice new restrooms , nice family bathroom , new floors wood grind , video game room , pool tables , weather center , Frist aid center , family nights on the weekends , kids bowl free on Friday nights , free mints , free candy for kids , and name the Bowling alley Berea Green Bowling alley then at the the empty buldings I would like to see the fellowing , Jersery Mikes and Subs , Monkey Joes , Will's BBQ then the empty land near there I would like to see , Shops at Ceader Lane with a , Kogers , with free WFI , SKY lights , nice resstrooms , TD Bank , small lawn and Graden area , Starbucks , SC local cafe , weather center , Frist aid center , areas to clean your shoes , free mints , old fashion waffle cone bar , nice breaches inside and out , Milc Clinc , SC local Seafood area other stores at the shops , JO Ann's Crafts , Timberland store , Hammers Clother store , DSW , John's Subs , Petco , Taco Boy , Cold Stone Cremey , Mybi's Express , Nike Flag Ship Store , Party City , Bed bath and Beyond , Finish Line , Charter store , Sperry Shoe store , Moon Pie Store , Big Joe's Pizza Shop , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , IHOP , Mac Tools store , Timex Watch store , Matters Firm , Puma Store , Golf Smith , BO's Coffee shop , Boot Barn , CCIs Pizza , Game Stop , Tom's Hotsogs , Levi's store , HM , Create Barrel store , Dollar Mart a nice one , Gap , NBA store , ERKO Brand store , Doc Martin shoe store , Fred's store a nice one , Harry and David store , Honey Bake Ham , Local Taco , MD 360 , UPS Store , Jacks Bugars , Sammy's Pizza Grill , Pizza Hut , Dell Oulet , IZOD Oulet , Joe Fresh store , Barves Gift Shop , Crossways Christian book store , Famous Footwear , Pita Pit , City BBQ , AT&T store , Boost Mobile store , Koal's , Great Clips , Sports Clips , Dave's Chicken and Waffles , Fossiel watch store , Hawks Gift NBA , Panthers Gift Shop NFL , Yannke Candle Store, Teavna , Black and Decker store , MR Coffee store , Jays Muisc shop then at the end a Bufflo wild wings then at the empty bulding same RD I would like to see a , Popeyes Chicken then at the old Collins body shop I would like see it torn down and put a , Captin D's then at old Pizza hut I would like to see a , White Castle then same RD Move the old cars and tear down the bulding and put a Del Taco then Re pave all roads in Berea SC , fix roads homes etc , new Green Spaces , tress , flowers etc , walk paths , bike trails , no Un turns on White Horese RD US 25 welcome to Berea SC sign a new one

Old 07-27-2016, 05:07 PM

Also when BILO's closes down at West BLUE Ridge drive I would like to see a , SAMs Grocey store with Free WFI , SKY. Lights , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , weather center , first aid center , bank of America , SC local cafe , SC local meats area , tea world , old fashion candy area , SC local bake area , free mints , free candy for the kids , areas to clean your shoes , nice breaches inside and out ,wood grain floors , also Re pave of the park lot also all trash clean up , new flowers , tress , green space

Old 07-29-2016, 10:19 AM

Also at 500 Congree RD I would like to see Shops at Congree with a , NorthFace store with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family family bathroom , Spill the beans , outdoor theme SC local cafe , IFO area for NC Snow Ski , wood grain floors , free mints , free candy for the kids , nice breaches inside and out then other stores at the shops , Abercrombie and Fitch , Abercrombie for Kids , Big John's Pizza Shop , HM , Taco Boy , See Candy store , Honey Bake Ham , Guss Jeans store , Asia Market , Larry's Gaint subs shop , Jersery Mikes and Subs , Puma Store , RayBan Sun Glass Store , Gucci Store , Appline SKI center , NASCAR Gift Shop , LG Store , Home Good store , Petco , Justin Boot store , Ben and Jerry's ice cream shop , Sub Zero store , NBA Store , Nike Oulet , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , Habbits Sports , Tiger Shoe store , American Flag store , Kate Spade Oulet , Hanes Oulet , Totes store , New Era store , Furman Gift Shop , ERKO Brand store , Timberland store , Jay's Music store , Dave's Chicken and waffles , Best Buy Mobile store , Sprint Phone store , Tiffany and Company , HP Store , Staples , Safe Habor store , Nike Women's store , Famous Footwear , Keds Shoe store , Sweet Fog , Lucky Brand store , Joe Freah Clother store , UPS Store , DE Walt tool store , Harry and David store , Lego store , Pizza Hut , Sammy's Pizza Shop , Doc Martin shoe store , Eggs Up Grill , Tom's shoe store , Kitchen Aid Store , Dollar Mart a nice one , Kim's wings , Papa Johm's Pizza , East Bay Deil , IZOD store , Addias FlagShip store , Jacks Buragrs , Gap Oulet , Coffee and more , Levi's store , Phil's Hobby shop , Bo's cafe , Super Cuts , Sports Clips , Asia Express , Nick's BBQ , Battiers Plus , Its Paper , Obey Clother store , Pro Wresling Gift shop , Jack Wills store , Burt Bees store , Puma Golf Store , Michael Jordan store , Black and Decker store , Dell Oulet , Rianbow Sandles store , Rue 21 Oulet , USC Gift Shop , Bufflo Jeans Store , Mac Tools store , Roots Clother store , Dockers Clother store , FootJoy Store , Beth's cafe , Drit Devil Oulet , Mybi's Express , RockPort shoe store , Tom's Hotdogs , Gucci Eyewear store , O Neal Clother store , Ture Value , Niketown Store , M&M Candy store , Riatas Ice , SAM's Clother store , Perry Eills store , Dave's Shoe store , Panthers Gift Shop NFL , Furit of loom store , Moon Pie Store , Big John's Grill , Pony shoe store , Dish Barn , Vizo Tv Oulet , Hawks Gift Shop NBA , Blocks Bagles ,Paul's Dinner , USC Baseball Gift Shop , Jerry's Fower Shop , Londan Fog store then at one end a Mijers with free WFI , SKY lights , SC local cafe , Sun Trust center , weather center , first aid center , small Lawn and Garden area , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , nice breaches inside and out , free mints , Smart Style , Milic Clinc , areas to clean your shoes on the side a United Dairy Famers Gas Sation then the empty land near Steak and Sake I would like to see a , Boston Market then the empty land near the Sports Club I would like to see a , Addias Golf Store then at the Haywood Mall at when Bukle moves in the old Baby Gap I would like to see a , Nike Flag Ship Store then at the old things R I would like to see a , Uban Oulfits then at the food court one more empty space at that , Space I would like to see a , Wendy's , then when Nains movers to the 2rd floor I would like to see a , Sperry Shoe store then at the empty space between Vans off the Wall and Cazy 8 I would like to see a , Create Barrel store then if Leans Carfts moves out I would like to see a RL Polo store then at the old Golf Store behind the Mall I would like to see a , Charleaton Candy store then at the old Don Poobles I would like to see a , CA Pizza Kitchen , then at the old John Paul's I would like to see a , Sange Bush steak house then , the empty land next to Mybis I would like to see a , Tim Horton'a then 2 empty buildings behind the Mall , at the 1st one a , PopEyes Chicken then at the 2rd one a , Captin d's then when deal mart moves I would like to see a , Charlaeton Fudge shop then at the old TJ Max I would like to see a , Rose Express a nice one then at old Ploots Cloeset i would like to see a , Auistin boot store then At the empty land where the Christmas tress are sold before Spinx's at the empty land I would like to see a , Bob Evans then at the empty land near Papa and Beers and Harbor Inn at the empty land I would like to see a , White Castle then at the old Matters firm I would like to see a , Gold Star Chill

Old 07-29-2016, 05:04 PM

also on Lauern's RD where the old SAM's Club was I would like to see a , LE Bean store with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , frist aid center , nice family restroom , fish tank with SC local coastal fish in them , free mints , free candy for kids , kids days on the weekends , nice breaches inside and out , coffee and the bar , area to dean your shoes , then at the old Best Buy area I would like to see a , IKEA with , free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family restroom , weather center , frat aid center , free mints , nice breaches inside and out then at the old Jack Box I would like to see a , Roy Rogers then at the old TAZ steakhouse area I would like to see a , Inside and Out Bugaer

Old 07-31-2016, 11:47 AM

11,689 posts, read 24,653,561 times
BEST thread ever. This guy should be mayor.

Old 07-31-2016, 12:25 PM

21,004 posts, read 27,009,485 times
Default Bi-Lo #5581, 3220 West Blue Ridge Drive, Greenville, South Carolina 29611-3939

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
Also when BILO's closes down at West BLUE Ridge drive...
Bi-Lo #5581's closing would not surprise me. Walmart Supercenter #641, White Horse Commons, 6134 White Horse Road, Greenville, South Carolina 29611-3837, has defeated it.

I will gladly drive up another mile to Ingle's #74, 6605 White Horse Road, Greenville, South Carolina 29611-2539. Its replacement store will be very nice.

Old 08-01-2016, 07:36 PM

A new Ingles would be nice and thanks

Old 08-04-2016, 05:08 PM

Also at the old Tutti Frutti In Simpsonville SC I would like to see a , White Duck Taco with free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , nice family bathroom , nice restrooms , frist aid center , coke free style , free chips and slsa bar , home made SC local sweets , free mints , kids eat free on the weekends , then when Staples closes down in Downtown Greenville , I would like to see a , Casey General store with free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , free mints , free candy for kids , areas to your clean your shoes , kids days on the weekends ,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area