Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2016, 04:01 PM

1,095 posts, read 1,595,977 times

Advertisements

Then at the Haywood Mall when Stride Rite closes I would like to see a , Jay's Shoe store then at the old Nina's , I would like to see a , Sperry Shoe Store then at the old things R I would lik to a , Create Barrel store then when at the old American Greetings store I would like to see a , Nike Flag Ship store then , when , at the old Kids Footlocker I would like to see a , Jelly Belly store then at the old As TV Store I would like to see a , LeBorn James store then , at the when Bukle moves across the Hall , I would like to see a , RL Polo store then at the empty , bulding behind the Mall near Jimmy Johns I would like to see a , 7 Jeans store then at the old John Pauls I would like to see a , SangeBush steak house then at the empty land near Steak and Shake I would like to see a , Tim Hortons , then at old Charleston Seafood place I would like , to see a , Key Lime Pie Cafe then the empty land near the Sports Club I would like to see a , Blocks Bagles then the empty land next to Mybi's I would like to see a , White Castle then at the old Deal Mart I would like to see a , Mad River Cafe then at the empty land near Spinx I woud like to see a , Bob Evans then at the empty land near Papa Beers and Habor Inn I would like to see a , Gold Star Chill
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2016, 08:43 AM

5,158 posts, read 7,344,590 times
Wow you are very up to date on the changes at Haywood Mall. I wonder if they could make room for a H&M somewhere.

Old 11-16-2016, 03:03 PM

H&M wold be great in the Haywood Mall then on Lauren's RD the empty bulding and empty land after you pass Dale's at the empty land and empty bulding , I would like to see a , small Kogers with use the empty land for the Kogers , in the Kogers , free WFI , SKY lights , free mints , nice restrooms , Don's coffee shop , Suntust bank , small lawn and Garden area , SC local seafood area , weather center , frist aid center , areas to clean your shoes , nice breaches inside and out , fresh SC local Furit bar then at the empty bulding , next to LA hot wings I would like to see a , Patch store then the empty bulding and empty lands up the RD , same RD I would like to see a , CA Pizza Kitchen with , free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , frist aid center , smoke free inside and out , nice restrooms , nice family restroom , flat scan TV's , free mints , kids eat free on Friday nights , nice breaches inside and out then , at fbe old Army budling , I would lie to see a , Cassy's General store with , free WFI , weather center , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice restrooms , SC local cafe , smoke free inside and out , frist aid center , free mints , old fashion candy area , nice breaches inside and out , then the empty bulding next to , Zaxby's I would like to see a , Carl's ice cream shop then at the old , Rugger wear house , I would like to see a , Diseel Jeans store

Old 11-25-2016, 05:26 PM

Also at the Boldern Bulding on WSH Street near Downtown Greenville at the budling , I would like to see a , Food City with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , SC local cafe , Sushi bar , BO's Coffee shop , Suntust bank , free mints , free candy for the kids , UPS store , Chicken and Waffes bar , wood grain floors , weather center , frist aid center , areas to clean your shoes , nice breaches inside and out also at the old Charloote Mosse I would like to see a , Paul's Clother store

Old 12-06-2016, 06:26 PM

Also here In Berea SC at the old Berea Elemenatry school I would , like to see Berea Shops with a , Gaint Eagle with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , SC local cafe , Starbucks , free mints , TD Bank , UPS store , wood grain floors , areas to clean your shoes , free candy for the kids , chicken and waffle bar , nice breches inside and out other stores at the shops , Hat world , Juice king , Tome's shoes store , King's shoe store , Sammy's Pizza Shop , GNC , Aisa Express ,Taco King , Pam's cafe ,Bosst Mobile store , AT&T store , Levi's Oulet , Quick as wink dry cleans , Eggs Up Grill , NBA Oulet , Lids Oulet ,Petco , Sammy's Grill , Austin Boot store , Cross Ways Christian book store , Braves Gift Shop , Habbits Sports , Jay's BBQ , Create Barrel Oulet , Larry's Gaint Subs , Skins Hotdogs , Rue 21 , LG Store , Timex watch store , Dollar Mart a nice one , Hanes Oulet , Nike Oulet ,RL Polo store , New Era store , Aisa Makert , Addias Golf Store , American Flag store , It's Paper ,DSW , Puma Golf Store , Cazy 8 , Peeps candy store , Ben and Jerry's Ice cream shop , Taco Boy , Ray Ban Sungalss store , Fossiel watch Oulet , Sue's wings things and more , Pizza Hut , Eye Mart Express , City BBQ , Toy's US Exptess store , DC Shoe Oulet , Honey Bake Ham store , JC Shoe store , Appline SKI Center , Mo Hawk store , Nike Golf Store , Barry's Pizza Shop American Eagle Oulet ,Sweet Fog , Joe's Ribs , Sunny Point cafe ,Blocks Bagles , Gap Oulet , Lee's cafe , DOC Martin shoe store , Art cafe , Big Johns BBQ , Wades Restaurant , Legos Store , Keds Shoe store , Master Cuts , Tiff hair Slolen ,Roy's taco shop , Hannger Clother store ,Patagonia store , Uban Oufits , Convese store , Berea Bulldog gift shop . SC Gift Shop , Noddle shop , Pro Wrestling gift shop , FYE Muisc store , Lee's Jeans store , Ace Hardwear ,Safe Harbor Store , Play again sports , then at the empty land across form the Quick Trip white horse RD US 25 , at the empty land a , Captin D's then at the old sprinx , I would like to see a , Sunny's cafe then at the old Kanggo Gas Station I would like to see a , Lee's Chicken then at the old Hamricks I would like to see a , new Stake land USA , with a , nice restrooms , smoke free inside and out ,SC Local cafe sack bar , video games , free WFI , new DJ booth , family nights Friday nights , Furman nights on the weekends , SKY lights then move the Save Lot , put a , 2rd and Charley's book store , re pave the park lot , new tress , green space and tress , new lighting , then the 1st empty land near the waffle house , I would like to see a ,Tim Horten's then the 2rd empty land a , nice free Stand CVS , then at the old Pick Flick I would like to see a , PopEyes Chicken then at the old , Win Dixe I would like to see a , GB Shoes store , then at the old Block Buster I would like to see a , Boston Market then the empty land in Front of BILO , area for food trucks with nice tables etc , then put the save lot where the stake rink was , inside the save lot , nice restrooms , free WFI , SKY lights , wood grain floors , weather center , 1st aid center ,free mints , free candy for the kids , nice breches insside and out then the empty land near there a , white castle , the the empty land before you get to BILO at the empty land I would like to see a , East Bay Deil , then at the old Littte Creases I would like to see a , Gold Star Chill then the empty land before you get to Ingles I would like to see a , Bob Evans then the empty land across the Berea Fire house I would like to see a , Sports Man store , then the empty behind Long Johns I would like to see a , Home Dport , then at the end , Mybi's steak house then the old pawn shop white horse RD , I would lie to see a , DEL taco then on Ceader lane RD I would like to , Berea Famers Market , then move the car lot then put a , Jimmy Johns Subs then at the empty land near there I would like to see a , new Berea Blowing alley wih , free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , frist aid center , nice restrooms , nice restrooms , SC local cafe sack bar , Nanthers Hotdog area , then the old Pizza Hut I would like to see a , SKY Line chill , then at the old trendsetters white horse RD US 25 I would like to see a , John Solon then the empty bulding same area ,a Nation wide then on Ceder Lane where the old cars is I would like to see a , Inside and Out Burger fix all RDs in Berea SC , clean up all trash , new lighting , tress , green space , walk pathes , bike lanes , then the empty land next to the church white Horse RD US 25 I would , like to see a , Stake and Shake then at the court white horse RD next to Rubflts TV , at the old building I would like to see a , Charleston Candy store then the empty land across from the old Hamricks , would like to see a , Chill's then the empty land near Rite Aid save lot , I would like to see a , Bo's coffee shop then the empty land across form Berea Frist Baptist church I would like to see a , Samsh Bugaer then a sign that says welcome to , Berea SC home of the Bulldogs

Old 12-07-2016, 04:24 PM

I do not foresee Giant Eagle entering Upstate SC. They are mainly concentrated in Pennsylvania and Ohio if I am not mistaken. However, perhaps at some point we could see certain aspects of Giant Landover or Giant Carlisle adopted by Food Lion following the Ahold/Delhaize merger, but that remains to be seen. And often the 3 Giant chains tend to be confused, but the Ahold divisions are overall more successful than Food Lion.

Old 12-07-2016, 04:28 PM

It would be great to see more Captain D's locations come to the area. I have heard good reviews of the new location in Easley, and they are a step above Long John Silver's which seems to be withdrawing from the market.

And I have heard Popeyes are planned for Easley and Greer.

Old 12-08-2016, 06:27 AM

186 posts, read 358,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
And I have heard Popeyes are planned for Easley and Greer.

OK, you got my attention. Popeyes WHERE in Greer/Easley?

Old 12-08-2016, 07:44 AM

21,020 posts, read 27,217,388 times
I have not heard of exact locations in either Greer or Easley for Popeye's.

Old 12-09-2016, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailVictory View Post
OK, you got my attention. Popeyes WHERE in Greer/Easley?
I do not know further details. But was told by management they have future plans for those areas. Currently Popeyes has locations in Boiling Springs and Gaffney.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area