Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2017, 08:53 AM

1,095 posts, read 1,597,269 times

Advertisements

Also at the old Burggers Bagles , on Woddruff RD I would like to see a , Nick's Tacos , with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , wood grain floors , free mints , free salsa and chip bar , free mints , smoke free inside and out , kids eat free on the weekends , tea and coffee bar , nice breaches outside , free candy for kids then at the Bikers Drive-in in Taylor's , I would like to see a , Ken's Subs Shop , with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , indoor and out door seating , nice tables etc , nice restrooms , kids eat free on the weekends , Panthers day on the weekends , nice breaches outside , smoke free inside and out , then at the old Salrasarita's at Shops at Greenridge , I would like to see a , New Era Flagship store then at the old JP's 4 Corners on woodruff RD , I would like to see a , Ben and Jerry's ice cream shop
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2017, 06:51 PM

Also the old Greenville Memorial auditodium site and the 2 empty buldings I would like to see a Kogers win free WFI SkY lights , weather center ,frist aid , free mints , Suntrust bank , free candy for kids , Starbucks , small lawn and graden area , Master Cuts , UPS store , wood grain floors , nice breaches inside and out , nice restrooms , then at the end a nice glass door leading to a Lucy's chicken and waffles with free WFI , SKY lights , nice tables chairs etc , smoke free inside and out , free mints , nice restrooms , kids eat free on the weekends , wood grain floors , breakfast on the weekends with waffles and old fashion pecan chicken , Bagles , eggs and home fires and grits and chesse , waffle and chicken sandwrich and old fashion waffle fires , home made creal , Lucy's big plate with chicken and waffles , home fries , 2 crab cakes stuff with MHI MHI fish in it , Mac and lobster chesse , half size of MHI MHI , cream chesse fudge pound cake , fruit , etc , $1.00 coffee and tea on the weekends , then outside seating at the very end with nice tables chairs nice greens space tress flowers outside , VIP parking ,

Old 12-20-2017, 11:10 AM

Also when Bellachions Pizza closes In Downtown Greenville I would like to see a ,Bills Hotdogs with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , wood grain floors , weather center , frist aid center , free hot hog top bar , smoke free inside and out , nice tables chairs etc , flat screen TV's , Greenville Drive day on the weekend, free mints , free candy for kids , kids eat free on the weekends , Bills big plate 3 hotdogs tops your choice , steak fires/Onionrings , half and half , bake beans with becon in it , lobster rolls 2 of them , cream chesse peach pound , $1.00 hotdogs all day on Mondays , Wes free coffee all day , also the old B&T Bnak in Lyamn I would , like to see a , Joe's Jeans Oulet then when ,Clocharn Jewelers close down in Downtown Greenville , I would like to see a , Peach cafe , with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , wood grain floors , smoke free inside and out , kids eat free on the weekends , the big plate wirh Peach Pancakes , top with fresh peaches and Peach jam , grits with chesse in them , 2 eggs any style , sausage links , walnut Peach bread , county ham , 2 devil crabs , lobster Mac and chesse , peaches , Peach sweet tea , Peach cheese cake , Bagles etc then for lunch , soup , Peach waffles and Peach old fashion fired chicken , hamburgers etc , grilled chesses , chill , Peach sweets , luch big plate with , 2 large Peach old fashion fired chicken , steak fires , lobster bits stuff with Peaches , Peaches , 3 devil crabs , old fashion Mac and chesse , half size of cod any style , rolls with Peach butter , and sweet Peach tea etc then at the old , Le Grand Bakery I would like to see a , Ben and Jerry's Ice cream shop also when the BNC Bank closes on , Augsta RD and Church Street , I would like to see a , PopEyes Chicken

Old 12-20-2017, 11:12 AM

1,279 posts, read 852,412 times
Why not just be happy with what Greenville has?

It has lots of great stores and restaurants (and people).

Old 12-20-2017, 12:49 PM

Just like to see new stuff come to Greenville SC

Old 12-20-2017, 05:18 PM

Also IN Easley SC the big empty land across Bells Gas Station , I would like to see , Easley Mall 2 stores big Simon own Mall , with a , American Eagle , Abercrombie and Fitch , Abercrombie for Kids , Hollister , H&M , Timberland store , Nike Flag Ship store , RL Polo Store , Vans Off the Wall , PAC Sun , Hugo Boss store , Bath and Body works ,Create Barrel store , Levi's Store , Lids , New Era store , Lids Locker room , Finish Line , Champs Sports , Footlocker , Kids FootLocker , Lady's FootLocker , Footaction , Yankkle Canddle Store , Lee Jeans store , Lucky Brand store , Keds Shoe store , Jounery's , Jounery's for kids , Hot Topic , North Face store , IZOD store , Michael Jordan store , Russael Candy store , Foosiel Watch store , J Sport Back pack store , FYE Muisc store , Nike Women's store , Puma Golf Store , UPS store , Nauita Store , Bosst Mobile Store , Sprint Phone Store , Best Buy Mobile store , Apple Store , Puma Store , Sperry Shoe Store , PGA Golf Store , DE Walt tool store , See Candy store , Hickory Farm store , Gap , Master Cuts , Tiff Hair Soloan , Sports Clips , Woods BBQ , Macy's Oulet , Dillard's , Norstoem , JC Penny's , Sasks 5th AVE , then frist floor a big food court with a , Chick Fi A , Popeyes Chicken , Larry's Gaint Subs , Charley's Pilly Steak , Coffee and More Shop , Cold Stone Creamy , Taco Express , Jacks Burgers , etc then near the food court a , Smith Steakhouse with , free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , nice restrooms , video game and pool table room , wood grain floors , smoke free inside and outside , kids eat free on the Weekends , breakfast on the weekends , with eggs any style , stone grits , home fires , Cuba bread , lobster bits filled with chesse , home made creal , Waffle and Peacn old fashion fired chicken , oatmeal home made , pancakes any style , Pouch eggs any style , smith big plate , with Polk cops any style , Stone grits , sausge links maple style , home fires , devil crabs , half size of cod , hush puppires stuff with lobster , chop steak with gavy , fruit bowel , pound cake with cream chesse and wallnuts home made , Bagles etc other stores at the mall , Skins Hotdogs , Eggs Up Grill , ESPN Store , Clarks Shoe store , Moon Pie Store , Gucci Store , Nike Oulet , Ray Ban Sunglasses store , Sunglasses Hut , LeansCrafts , Clemson Gift Shop , Braves Gift Shop , Sean John Store , MR K Books , Tiger Shoe store , NBA Store , Dave's Chicken and Waffles , Hat World , Furman gift Shop , Timex watch store ,Jacks Clother shop , Candy world , Peeps Candy store , Born Shoe store , Cole Hann Shoe store , Black and Decker Store , Dinsey store , USC Gift Shop , USA Flag store , Burt Bees Store , etc outside park deck , garages , places for your bikes , walk trail , VIP park , nice breaches , inside , free WFI , nice restrooms , wood grain floors , sky lights , frist aid center , weather center , indoor golf range 1st floor nice one , free mints , next to the mall a , No Way Jose Mexican restaurant , other side of the mall a , Smash Burger then on the far end , shops at the mall , with , Jo Ann's , DSW , BYE BYE baby Store , Play Again Sports , Safe Harbor , RL Oulet , Azmon store , City BBQ , Famous Footwear , Sammy's Pizza Shop , Bed Bath and Beyond , Totes store , Guss Jeans store , Spill the Beans , Opey Taylor toy store , World Market , Fresh Market , Taco Boy , Relx back store , Levis Oulet , HP store , Justin boot store , Appline Ski center , Addias Flag Ship store , Barns and Nobbles , Greenville Drive Gift shop , NASCAR Gift shop , next to that a , Krispy Kreme then , next to that a , Suntust Bank then empty land across the RD , a , SKYkine Chill then move SALUDA Lake yacht club , in it's place a , White Castle then , move the juck yard , in it's place , a CA Pizza Kitchen , then the empty land next to the , Greenville Pickens Speedway the , NASCAR Greenville Pickens Seedway Musem/gift shop , then the empty gas station across form that , I would like to see a , United Dairy Gas Station then the 2 empty lots near Burkes Oulet , at the 1 st empty land on the left , a , Jimmy Jaze Sports store then the 2rd one on the right , Legos store then at the old Plant and graden store , I would like to see a , Kogers with , free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , free mints , DEL taco , BO's coffee shop , small lawn and garden area , TD Bank , free mints , weather center , frist aid center , wood grain floors , breaches nices ones inside and out then the empty land across from the , Turck Farm , Half Moon Outfits then , the empty land pass the old Plant store , I would like to see a , Auto Bell Car wash , then at the old empty land at , homes RUs , I would like to see a , Boaton Makert , then at the old Exon I , would like to see , a Kicken Chicken , then at the old Jc Penny's I would like to see a , PGA Super store , then at the old Long Johns Site i would like to see a , Pannda Express then at the old , Ryan's I would like to see a , Bob Evans

Old 12-29-2017, 02:44 PM

Also the baby Bilo near downtown Greenville , I would like to see a ,small Koger Marketpalce with , free WFI , nice restrooms , Suntust bank , sky lights , free mints , Starbucks , free candy for the kids , small lawn and garden area , wood grain floors , chicken and waffle bar , Greennville Drive days on the weekends , old fashion candy area then at the , old Stapes in Downtown Greenville I would like to see a , Markers Clother store

Old 12-31-2017, 09:26 PM

5,162 posts, read 7,355,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
Also the baby Bilo near downtown Greenville , I would like to see a ,small Koger Marketpalce with , free WFI , nice restrooms , Suntust bank , sky lights , free mints , Starbucks , free candy for the kids , small lawn and garden area , wood grain floors , chicken and waffle bar , Greennville Drive days on the weekends , old fashion candy area then at the , old Stapes in Downtown Greenville I would like to see a , Markers Clother store
It would be nice to see another supermarket replace the baby BI-LO. However, with the big new Harris Teeter eventually opening at Northpointe nearby, that may be unlikely. Although it might be a good spot for a Walmart Neighborhood Market, but so far apparently they have shown no interest.

Old 12-31-2017, 09:29 PM

5,162 posts, read 7,355,600 times
And keep hoping for a Popeyes since previous plans for Easley and Greer appear to have been delayed. We need a Popeyes in Greenville. But Easley did get a Golden Chick so I guess that is some sort of alternative.

Old 01-04-2018, 08:29 AM

21,020 posts, read 27,239,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
It would be nice to see another supermarket replace the baby BI-LO. However, with the big new Harris Teeter eventually opening at Northpointe nearby, that may be unlikely. Although it might be a good spot for a Walmart Neighborhood Market, but so far apparently they have shown no interest.
Walmart Stores has not opened many Walmart Neighborhood Market supermarkets recently. It remains cautious from its store closings in 2016.

I would hope a supermarket would open as part of the Branch Banking and Trust redevelopment. The proposed site plan is not friendly for a small supermarket or a specialty organic/gourmet grocery store.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area