Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2015, 07:50 PM

1,095 posts, read 1,596,102 times

Advertisements

Me to SkyLine Chill would be great to have here In Greenville SC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2015, 09:25 AM

Allso at the old Mojo's on N Pleasantburg I would like to to see a , Eggs Up Grill then the empty land next to GT Express I would like to see a , Whilte Castle then the next to Home Deport I would like to see a , Harry and David store

Old 02-07-2015, 09:59 AM

Also there some empty Buldings at CherryDale Point I would like to see the Fellowing , Lids , CIty BQQ , Ray Ban Sun Glass Store , Levi's Oulet , Create Barrel , Tomes Shoes Oulet , Frist Watch Cafe , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , then the empty Bulding pass Ingles at a empty bulding , I would like to see a , Fuddrukers with out door and indoor seating , Free WFI , Flat Screen TVs , Free USA Today's , nice restrooms , video game room with , video games and pinball games , SKY lights then at the Old Dixe Restaurant I would like to see it torn down and put a , Krispy Kreme with , free WFI , nice restrooms , SKY lights , Flat Screen TV , then the empty land across from that I would like to see a , CVS then up the road there is empty Bulding with a Pespi sign I would like to see the Bulding tron down put Poinset Shops a small one with a , Guss Jeans , Greenville SC Gift Shop , Five Guys , HM , Hollister Oulet , Best Buy Moible store , NY Style Deil , Nike Golf Shop , Ace Pizza , FireHouse Subs , Jelly Belly Store , Apline Ski Center also on the same Rd I would like to see a , Sweet Fog , Roy Rogers , Puma Store , Blocks Bagles , Poniset Highway Clean up , new Trees , flowes , Green Space , etc , road fix , homes fix up , then the empty land next to Lowes on Poinset Highway I would like to see a , PopEyes Chicken , then the empty Ingles in the same RD I would like to see Booth Bludings torn down and Put a Harris Tetter with , Free WFI , SKY lights , Spill the beans , Sun Trust Bank , nice restrooms , SC Gift Shop, SC Local eat place , Then on Bumcombe RD I would like to see the Old BILO and other Bludings torn down and put a , Target Express with , Free WFI , nice restrooms , Starbucks , Jersery Mikes and Subs , SKy Lights , weather center , Frist aid center ,then the empty land before you get to the Doc Office before you get in to Downtown Greenville at the empty land i would like to see a , Del Toco then the empty land after the Doc office I would like to see , Shops Greenville BY Downtown with , a , Kogers with free WFI , Sky Lights , TD Bank , nice restrooms , Greenville SC gift Shop , StarBucks other stores at the Shops , Michaels Crafts , Uban Outfits , Sean John Store , Sperry Shoe Store , Jay's BQQ , Petco , Gabes Subs , Furman Gift Shop , Timberland Store , Greg's Pizza , FireHouse Subs , Moon Pie Store , PAC Sun Oulet , Pam's cafe , Chicken and Waffle place , East Bay Deil , Ace Hard Wear , Blue Bell ice cream , MD 360 , UPS Store , Greg Norman Golf Store , Ear Shot , then the empty land next to the Pharmancy I would like to see a , White Castle then at the old Geans I would like to it torn down and put a , Tim Horton's with , Free WFI , Flat Screen TV , nice resetrooms , sky lights indoor and outdoor seating , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , free candy for kids , Free USA Today , Kids day on the Weekends ,

Old 02-07-2015, 01:32 PM

Also at the Old BILO On Anderson RD I would like to see a , Kings Grocery Store with , Free WFI , SKY UpDated nice restrooms , TD Bank , Spill The Beans , SC Local eat place the park lot re pave and fix up then when the Big Lots Closes on Anderson RD I would like to see a , Rainbow Shoe Oulet then re model Dollar General fix and re pave the park lot also re pave and fix all of Anderson RD also fix the flodding problem also new trees flowers and GreenSpace then at the old plant on Buncombe Rd I will would like to see Buncombe Place Shops with a , Harris Tetter , with Free WFI , SKY lights , Nice restrooms , SC Local cafe , Starbucks other stores at the Shops , Russel Candy Store , Larry's Sub Shop , Waves Clother store , Gap Oulet , Barnes And Nobles , See Candy Store , Nautita Store , Pet Smart , Hamcok Store , Game Stop , SAMS Deil , Skins Hotdogs , Sprint Phone Store , Master Cuts , Great Clips , Lee Jeans Store , Lids Locker room , Hat World , Macy's Oulet , TCBY , Obey Clother Store , Papa Johns Pizza , Rob's Pizza , Burt Bees Store , Northface Oulet , Hammers Clother Store , FYE , Finish Line , NASCAR Gift Shop , T Mobile store , Mac Tools Store , Toco Boy , Nike Flag Ship Store , UPS Store , HallMark , Sperry Shoe Store , Blocks Bagles , Toms Shoe Oulet , UpSate of SC Gift Shop , Totes Oulet , Belks Erko Brand store , , Amy's Cafe , Eggs Up Grill , Lazy Boy Stote , Myibi's Express , SC/GA Gift Shop , Family Christian Book Store , Gabes Subs , Fire House Subs , Local Toco , Its Paper , JD Crew Oulet , Dinsey Store , Peeps Candy Store , Golds Gym , Dry Cleans , Bad Daddy's , Fashion Express , Auto Zone , Lucky Brand Store , Austin Boot store , Rack Room shoes , Old World Market , Safe Harrbor Store , Party City , Nice Big Lots , Harrbor Fright , Jelly Belly Store , Timex Watch store , Carharrt Store , Joe Fresh Store , Monkey Joes , DC Shoe Store then at the end of the Shopping place a , Eddys SteakHouse then on the side Hanks Clother Store

Old 02-07-2015, 08:24 PM

Also at the empty Restaurent on Bulter Rd I would like to see Henry's SteakHouse then in Simpsonville SC there is empty land pass Cracker Barrel and Walmart this empty land you see form the InSate at the empty land I would like to see Simpsoville Place with a , Harris Tetter with , Free WFI , SKY Lights , TD Bank , SC Local Cafe , nice restrooms , weather center , Frist Aid center , free Mints , free Candy for kids , kids days on the Wekends then other stores at Simpsonville Place , Levi's store , Timex watch store , New Era Store , Gabs Subs , Ace Pizza , HM , Hollister , Guss Jeans Oulet , Izod store , East Bay Deil , Lee Jeans Store , Converse Shoe store , SC Gift Shop , Crossways Christian Book Store , FireHouse Subs , PGA Golf Shop , RL Polo Store , Comic Book Store , Blocks Bagles , Hat World , NorthFace Oulet , AT&T Store , Sprint Phone Store , Hen House Store , Frist Watch Cafe , City BQQ , Pam's Cafe , Bath and Body Works , Lego Store , Harry's Clother Store , RainBow Sandles Oulet , Play Again Sports , NASCAR Gift Shop , Panthers Gift Shop , NBA Store , Sean John Store , Famous FootWear , Master Cuts , Great Clips , Braves Gift Shop , Hornets Gift Shop NBA , Crocks Shoe Store , Habbits Sports , Drees Barn Oulet , Local Toco , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , Furman Gift Shop , Pitas Pit , Lazy Boy Store , UPS Store , MD 360 , DC Shoe Store , Quick Sliver Store , Ear Shot , Half Moon Outfits , Austin Boots Store

Old 02-09-2015, 05:20 PM

Also when Radio Sack closes down on Woodruff RD I would like to see a , Joes Jeans Oulet then one on Pelham RD when it colses down I would like to see a , Harry and David store then one on white horse rd closes down I would like to see a , Von Dutch Clother store then the one at the Haywood Mall closes down i would like to see a , Harry and store also the mall at the old Body Shop i would like to see a , HM then at the old Body Clother store I would like to see a , Uban Oufits then the empty space between Vans off the Wall and Cazy 8 I would like to see a , Michael Kolas store then at the old as seen TV store I would like to see a , Comic book store then 2 empty spaces at food court at the 1 st empty space a , DQ then at the 2 rd empty space i would like to see a , Blocks Bagles then when Parneas closes I would like to see a , NY Style Deil then at 500 Congree RD I would like to see Congaree Place Shops By the Mall with a , Harris Tetter with , Free WFI , SKY Lights , nice restrooms , Sun Trust bank , SC Local Cafe , Spill the beans , Kids day on the Weekends , Free Mints , free candy for kids other stores at the shops , NIke Oulet store , Gabs Subs , RL Polo Jeans Oulet , New Era Store , Pam's cafe , Von Dutch store , Lees Jeans Store , Ace Pizza , Converese Shoe Store , NBA Store , , Keneeth Cole NY Store , MD 360 , Best Buy Moible Store , Great Clips , Sports Clips , Braves Gift Shop , Greg Norman Golf Store , Hugo Boss Oulet , Panthers Gift Shop , Safe Harrbor store , Pita's Pit , North Face Store , Sperry Shoe Store , Kitchen aid Store , Fashion Express , Litlle Pigs BQQ , Tomes Shoes Oulet , Erko Brand Store , Jays Chicken , Hall Mark , Sweet Fog , Perry Eliis Store , True Religion jeans Oulet store , Furman Gift Shop , Home Good Store , It's Paper , Staples , Lacoste store , Ace HardWear , Eggs Up Grill , Austin Boots Store , Boot Barn , Dell Oulet , Hanes Oulet , American Apperal store , Nike Womens store , Timex Watch store , battires Plues , Toco Boy , Pepps Candy store , Dinsey store , Mac Tools Store , Jelly Belly Store then at the end a , Chesse Cake Factory then at the end Dave's Shoes Store then the empty near Steak and Shake I would like to see a , Captin D's then the empty space next to the Sports Club I would like to see a Jerserys Mikes and Subs then the empty Bluding next To Jimmy Johns behind the Haywood Mall at the empty Bluding I would like to see a , Ben and Jerry's Ice cream then the old Golf Store I would like to see a , Famous FootWear , then at the old TJ Max I would like to see a nice Save Lot then at the Old Plto's Closet I would like to see a , Quick Sliver Store then at the old Chinnse Buffert on Orchaed Park Drive I would like Orchared Place a small shopping place with a , Keds Shoe Store , Under Amorer Store , Chicken and Waflle place , Gerg's Pizza , Fox Clothers Store , All State , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , State Farm , Hat world , BMW gift shop , Levi's Oulet , Armani Exchgane Oulet , Noddle and Company then on Haywood RD next to the Christiams are sold there is empty land at the empty land I would like to see a , Big Boys then at the empty land next to Harrbor INN and Papa's and beer I would like to see a , Popeyes Chicken then same RD at the Old Gun Store I would like to see the Bulding I would like to see it toen down and Put a , Jim&Nicks BQQ use the empty land next to it for all of it then across the street a , Tide Dry Cleans then at the old John Pauls a , CA Kitchen then at the old Olympic grill I would like to see the Bulding torn down and put a , Tammy's Cafe then at the old Pier one I would like see the Bulding torn down and put a , Tim's Horrtons with Free WFI , Flat Screen TV , nice resetrooms , sky lights , free mints , free USA Today , Free Candy and Color books for kids , weather center , Frist aid center , then at the old Grill 33 I would like to see , Charlseton Carb Sack then the empty land next to Mybi's i would like to see a , Hello Kitten store then across the street a , Sangebush Steak house

Last edited by ATL fan; 02-09-2015 at 05:26 PM.. Reason: Add

Old 02-10-2015, 09:52 AM

Also on White Horse next to the New Quick trip there is empty land at that empty land I would like to see a PopEyes Chicken then at the old book store I would like see it torn down and put a , Blue bell Ice cream place then at the big empty land i would like to see , Easley Shops with a , Whole Foods , Hollister , Lids , Petco , Office Deport , MD 360 , Levi's Store , City BQQ , Bad Daddy's , NorthFace Oulet , Pam's Cafe , Easely Greenwave Gift shop , RL Polo store , Norstorm Rack , Tomes Shoes Oulet , Old Navy , TJ Max , Ray Ban SunGlass Store , Jay's BQQ , Gabes Subs , DSW , Spill the Beans , Sperry Shoe Store , Vans off the Wall , Frist watch. Cafe , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , Toys R US Express Store , Gabes Subs , Harry And David Store , BYE Baby store , Bed bath and Beyond , World Market , IZOD Store , It's Paper , American Apperal store , Krinklands , Finish Line , Nike FlagShip store , New Era store , UPS Store , Gerg's Pizza , NY Style Deil , Blocks Bagles , Timex Watch store , Play again sports , Greenville SC Gift Shop , Easely SC Gift Shop , Best Buy , Half Moon Outfits , Create Barrel , Hen House Store , Michael Knos Store , Guss Jeans Oulet , FYE , Lids Locker room , USC Gift Shop , Clemson Gift Shop , Panthers Gift Shop , T Mobile Store , Master Cuts , Rainbow Snadles Oulet , Mac Tools Store , Jo Ann's , Totes Oulet , Dillards Oulet , Tommy Hifgler Store , Perry Ellis Store , Golf Smith , Sports Clips , Bath and Body Works , Ace Pizza , Firehouse Subs , Hugo Boss Oulet , Skins HotDogs , Puma Store , Hanes Oulet , PAC Sun Oulet , QuickSiver Store , Lees Jeans Store , Yankdle Candle Store , Land End store , Waves Clother store , Keds Shoe store , Black and Decker store , Dirt Devil Oulet , Habbits Sports , Sean John Store , Erko Brand store , Christmas Tree Shop , Hannger Clother store , Dave's Shoe Store , Pizza Hut , MoonPie Store , Hot Topic , Jounerys , Jounery's for Kids , Eggs Up Grill , MR K Books , Monkey Joes , SkY Zone , Jelly Belly Store , Popcorn/candy store , Dinsey Store , Chicken and waffle place , Peeps Candy store , Create Barrel , Hen House Store , Safe Harrbor Store , Macy's Oulet , Nautia store , Lucky brand Store , Couch store , Burt Bees Store , Charter Store , Toco Boy , Jimmy Johns , SC Gift Shop , then at the end of the shops a , Charleston Carb Sack at the other end nice outdoor basketball courts collage style , then , at , the old Kmart and when BILO closes down I would like see a , Nike Town Store with , free WFI , SKY lights , indoor basketball courts , nice resetrooms , SC Local cafe , Kids Day on the Weekends , Fav Sports team day on Fridays , free mints , free candy for kids , indoor walk track , Juice bar , VIP Park , areas for your bikes , weather center , Frist aid center then old Blockbuster I would like to see it tron down and put a Roy Rogers , then at the Gas Station I would like to see a , 7 Elven , then at the old Suntrust I would like to see it torn down and put a , Big Boy then there 2 empty lands before you get to Greenville Pickens at the Frist one empty land a , Captin D's at the 2rd empty land a , Sun Trust bank

Old 02-10-2015, 10:07 AM

21,020 posts, read 27,221,764 times
It would be nice to see Harris Teeter in the city of Simpsonville. I do not think Congaree Road is a good location for a supermarket. I would not mind seeing Harris Teeter return to its former store #260 site on Roper Mountain Road to fill a food desert need for many affluent neighborhoods.

Old 02-10-2015, 10:17 AM

I do have a Simpsoville SC idea for Harris Tetter and Rpoer MTN road there have great stores also how about a , Petland store at Congaree RD Shopping place

Old 02-10-2015, 10:39 AM

21,020 posts, read 27,221,764 times
Petland had a store in Greenville: Shoppes at Woodruff, 1451 Woodruff Road, Greenville, South Carolina 29607-5741. I doubt it and smaller pet supply stores could compete with PetSmart and Petco.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area