Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2016, 09:49 PM

21,020 posts, read 27,232,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
How about a Kogers at foothills Plaza with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , Suntrust Bank , Spill the beans , SC Gift Shop , Local SC cafe , nice family restroom , free mints , weather center , Frist aid center , free candy for kids , nice breaches inside and out
As Harris Teeter is a subsidiary of Kroger, I would not mind seeing it opening a store in northern Greenville. I would think the Furman area may be an ideal trade area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2016, 10:12 AM

730 posts, read 775,131 times
Quote:
I have booth local and stores like American Eagle etc also this will be a great Idea for Easley SC also a Mall for that area for Easley SC would be great
The mall is a quickly dying relic of a previous era. The future seems to be in mixed use areas that combine, restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and housing altogether in a pedestrian friendly format. The Biltmore Park Town Square in Asheville is a prime example.

Old 03-31-2016, 05:08 PM

1,095 posts, read 1,597,121 times
To me that would be a great mall idea for the Easley SC area also at the old Ingels on Poinestt Highway I would like to see a , Harris Tetter with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family restroom , weather center , Frist aid center , Spill the beans , SC Local cafe , old fashion waffle cone bar , SunTrust Bank , nice breaches inside and out , Furman Days on the weekends , free mints , free candy for the kids , Sushi Bar , old fashion candy area , then the empty land next to Lowes I would like to see a , PopEyes Chicken

Old 03-31-2016, 08:23 PM

5,160 posts, read 7,351,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clever nickname here View Post
Okay, we've been looking at Asheville for retirement and have just expanded outside of NC after last week's legalizing discrimination. I have to ask ATL why the fascination with major chains? Why not local businesses serving those niches? Particularly for restaurants? I'll admit that I did not read 94 pages if it has been covered already.

The creative class is getting priced out of Asheville. Seems like small business incubators to attract that talent to the Greenville area would be a smart step.
Hopefully the NC Attorney General will be able to overturn this new law as soon as the economic impact is realized. But realize that cities such as Charlotte and Asheville do not support this legalized discrimination; it was the Republican governor and state legislature that made this ill advised decision. By contrast, Georgia's Republican governor made the right choice with a similar issue. But I do agree the NC case should have been isolated to the toilet issue and perhaps the bathroom concerns could have been reexamined and addressed individually without passing the sweeping discrimination ordinance. The Mayor of Charlotte does not support this discrimination and wants the law overturned, and so does the business community of Charlotte.

Old 04-01-2016, 03:38 PM

The Mall Easley SC would be great idea also ii would be great for the Berea SC as well

Old 04-01-2016, 08:58 PM

21,020 posts, read 27,232,811 times
Quote:
The Mall Easley SC would be great idea also ii would be great for the Berea SC as well
I would like to disagree on a mall being great for the Berea community. It has more important priorities to handle. I would not be opposed to seeing infill growth and a retail district spanning Farr's Bridge Road out to White Horse Road.

Old 04-02-2016, 01:42 PM

I was saying people In Berea SC can go to the Mall to Easley to shop then in Pickens SC I would like to see Pickens Shops with a , Earth Fare with Free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , coffee and more , SC local cafe cafe , Sushi bar , Frist aid center , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , SC local Furit and VEG area , SunTust Bank , coffee and tea bar , free mints , nice breches inside and out other stores at the shops , DSW , Conn's Home Plus , Lids , Mad River cafe , GreenFields Bagles , Nike Flag Ship Store , Skins hot dogs , TimberLand Store , Appline Ski center , MoonPie Store , Dollar Mart a nice one , Levi's store , Charter store , StarBucks , Dick Sporting goods , JO Ann's , Safe Harbor , Ray Ban sun glass store , Hanes Oulet , Lucky Brand Store , JC Penny's , Bike USA store , Potty Barn Oulet , Home Good Store , TJ Max's , Old Navy , Brans and Nobble , Larry's Giant Sub shop , NBA store , Pickens High school Gift Shop , AT&T store , T Mobile store , Gucci store , Clemson Gift shop , Habbits Sports , Born Shoe Oulet , Pizza Hut , Sammy's Grill , Eggs Up Girll , Petco , It's Paper , Crossways Christian book store , HP Store , Master Cuts , Great Clips , Taco Boy , Bad Daddy's , Nauita Store , BYE Baby store , Braves Gift shop , Staples , Rue 21 , Relx back store , Mybi's Express , Aisa Market , Bed Bath and Beyond , World Market , Aisa Express , Austin Boot store , Southern Tide Clother store , Honey Bake Ham , Gap Oulet , Hugo Boss Oulet , Bills BBQ , Rack Room Shoes , Sperry Shoe store , Harbor Fright , UPS store , Local Taco , NASCAR gift shop , Ben and Jerry's Ice cream Shop , Jimmy John's Subs , New Era Store , Panthers Gift Shop NFL , QuickSliver store , Frist watch cafe , Play again sports , Yannkle Candle store , Tom's shoe store , Hot Topic , Golf Smith , Addias Shoe store , Dell Oullet , Best Buy , Lazy Boy store , RL Polo Oulet , Teavna , Fresh 2 Order , Nike Oulet , SubWay , Timex watch Store , MR Coffee store , Bufflo Jeans store , Fossiel watch store , Guss Jeans store , GNC , East Bay Deil , FYE , Kitchen aid store , Create Barrel Oulet , Phil's Hobby shop , Tiffany and Company , Krinklands , Sub Zreo store , Black and Decker store , Gold's Gym , Gaddy's Outdoors , Perry Eills store , Sweet Fog , Riata's ice , Lego store , MD 360 , Obley Clother store , M&M candy store , Mac tools store , Dinsey Store , Matters Firm , Keds shoe store , Tiger shoe store , FireHouse Subs , Harry and David store , Rick's Ribs , Puma Store , USC Gift shop then at one end a Lowes then at the other end a , Charleston Crab House then behind the shops a , United Dairy farm gas station next to that a , PopEyes Chicken on the side a , SideWall Pizza Shop then aross from that a , Captin D's next to that a , Firestone tires on the side a , TX Road house then across from the shops a , Tony Ramble ribs NXT to that a , Tim Hornts then on those side a , Auto Bell Car Wash

Old 04-06-2016, 07:55 AM

Also at the old Steak Out on East North Street I would like to see a , Roy wings and things then at the old Bellacino's on Pelham RD I would like to see a , Frist watch cafe

Old 04-11-2016, 01:12 PM

Also at 500 Congree RD I would like to Shops Greenvile at Congree with a NorthFace Store with Free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , Frist aid center , nice restrooms , nice famiy bathroom , coffee and more , outdoor theme SC local cafe , IFO for NC snow ski , kids days on the weekends , nice breaches inside and out , free mints , other stores at the shops , Abercombie and Fitch , Abercombie for kids , Grill Marks , Lucky Brand store , Michael Jordan store , Guss Jeans Store , UPS store , Convese shoe store , Nike Oulet , Nike Women's Store , Larry's Giant Sub shop , Gucci Store , Fossiel watch store , NBA store , Timex watch store , Dinsey store , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , Safe Harbor store , Pizza Hut , East Bay Deil , Bo's BBQ , See Candy store , Moon Pie Store , Black and Decker store , MR. Coffee store , Petco , Austin Boot store , Best Buy Mobile store , Sprint Phone Store , Taco Boy , Southern Tide Clother store , Burt Bees store , Home Good store , Lee's Jeans store , Phil's Hobby Shop , Ben and Jerry's Ice cream shop , Ken's Subs and more , Sperry Shoe store , Yannke Candle store , Pro Wreslting gift shop , Perry Eills store , Bufflo Jeans store , Phil's hotdogs , Puma Store , Puma Golf Store , Sub Zero Store , Grady's Outdoors , Legos Store , Aisa Express , Aisa Market , It's Paper , Tiff Hair salon , Doc Martin Shoe store , Hanes Oulet , Ray Ban SunGlass store , Born Shoe Oulet , American Doll store , Sweet Fog , Ritia's Ice , Obey Clother store , Vizo TV Oulet , HP Store , Staples , Barves Gift Shop , Sammy's Pizza Shop , Dollar Mart a nice one , Kitchen aid store , Charleson Candy shop , Hickory Farm Store , NASCAR gift Shop , Pita Pit , Greg Norman Golf Shop , Drit Devil Oulet , Furman Gift Shop , Jansport back pack store , Opey Taylors Toy store , Samurg Store , Dish Barn , Dave's Ribs , Jersery Mikes and Subs , Frist Watch cafe , Addais Shoe store , Gucci Eyewear Store , LG Store , Hammers Clother store , Harbor Fright , Panthers Gift Shop NFL , Quicksliver store , Auto Zone , CowGirl and Cowboy Western Store , Papa Johns Pizza , ERKO brand store , New Era Store , Nicks Bagles , Von Dutch store , TimberLand Store , Hugo Boss Jeans store , Hawks Gift Shop NBA , Greenville SC Gift Shop , Jacks Bugars , Totes Oulet , Jays Muisc Store , MD 360 , Gap Oulet , BMW Gift shop , Spill the beans , Indy Car Gift shop , Mad River cafe , UFC Gift Shop , Famous FootWear , Joe Fresh Clother store , then at one end a small Harris Tetter with a , Suntrust bank , SC Local cafe , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , weather center , Frist aid center , old fashion candy area , nice breches inside and out , old fashion waffle cone bar , free mints , free candy for the kids then on the side restaurant row with the fellow , PopEyes Chicken , Charleston Crab Sack , CA Pizza Kitchen , Captin D 's , Wendy's , White Castle , Gold Star chill , SangeBush Steak House , Kicken Chicken , Shoney's , Boston Market , Tim Hotron's , then the empty land near steak and shake I would like to see a , MRs Fields cookie , then the empty land near the Sports Club I would like to see a , Addias Golf store , then at the empty golf store near Jimmy's John Subs at the old Golf Store I would like to see a , Charletson Fudge Shop then at the Haywood Mall at the old BrookStone I would like to see a , Uban Outfits , then at the old American Greetings I would like to see a , Nike Flag Ship store , then at the old Things to R I would like to see a , Create Barrel Store , then at the empty space between Vans off the Wall and Cazy 8 I would like to see a , RL Polo Store then at the old Master Cuts I would like to see a , Oakley SunGalss store then if LeansCrafts moves out I would like to see a , Kennth Cole NY store then at the old John Paules I would like to see a , Phil's Famous Pizza then at the Gremay Restauant I would like to see a , Pannda Express then the empty land near where the Christiams trees are sold I would like to see a , Smash Burgar then at the empty land near Hrabor Inn and Papa and Beers I would like to see a , Roy Rogers then at the old Haywood Grill I would like to see it torn down and put a Denny's there in old fashon dinner like place then the empty land next to Mybi's I would like to see a , Noddle Shop

Old 04-11-2016, 03:28 PM

723 posts, read 1,149,325 times
You can't mean the Haywood Grill at 850 Woods Crossing Rd., can you? That's new, not old, having just opened in February, replacing the "old" Stax Seafood Grill that closed last year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area