U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2014, 07:24 PM

3,257 posts, read 3,964,909 times

Advertisements

Would be great to have another large mall here in the Upstate, but I am not sure Gray Court would be the best location.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2014, 09:16 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,196,293 times
What if the mall was in NewNerry SC with all stuff I put with the snd the ideas also In Gray Court SC i would like to see Shops at Gray Court with the fellow stores a Kogers AllState Famous footwear , AceHardwear , Cold Stone ,City BQQ , Hallmark , Larry's Sub Shop , Petco , Batters Plus , AT&T store , Best Buy , Jo ANNS , , UPS Store , Blocks Bagles , Finahline , A Nice Goodwill ,SC Giftshop , Starbucks , MasterCuts , SAMS Club , Lids , Justin Boots , A Charter store , Game Stop , a nice Dollar tree , Belks , Nike Golf Shop , Hollister , NorthFace Store , Levi's Store , ATL Bread , MoonPie store , Hot Topic , CVS , Frist watch cafe , Jelly Belly store , and on the end a Bed bath and Beyond and on the other side a Cracker Barrel then across the street a Chicken and waffle place then next to it a Spinx then and on the other side a , Cookout then down the street a Ihop next to it a DQ then on the side a Wendy's then across the street a QuickTrip then near there a LongHorns Steak House UPState of SC needs a other mall

Old 06-20-2014, 09:42 AM

150 posts, read 106,680 times
I've been lurking on this forum for several years and this awesome thread finally made me register and post. This might be one of the best threads in the history of the internet. Keep up the good work ATL fan. You are single-handedly turning Greenville into the strip mall mecca of the universe.

Old 06-20-2014, 11:43 AM

150 posts, read 106,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
In regards to Golden Chick locating on Pleasantburg Drive, would you be referring to North Pleasantburg Drive near Cherrydale or South Pleasantburg Drive near Interstate 85?
It's going on S. Pleasantburg near Waffle House.

Old 06-20-2014, 02:55 PM

Thanks also In Dacusville SC i would like to Shops At Dacusville with A Super Bilo , Great Clips , Bath and Body works , Family Christian book store , , Auto Zone , StarBucks , Toca Boy , Ltiile Pigs BQQ , Skins Hotdogs , SAMS Club , Famous footwear , Gap,, Baby Gap , World Market , Haibbet Sports , Rue 21 , AllState , K and J Fashions , Hatworld , Hollister , Old Navy , UPS Store , Justin Boots , Hooby Lobby , ATL bread , Big Lots , Qucik silver , Cazy 8 , Vans of the Wall , American Eagle , Arire , Halfmoon Outfits , Great Espace , A nice Good will , Blocks Bagles , Pier 1 , FYE , Ace Hardwear , Niketown store , Totes Oulet , RL Polo store , Zoe's Kicthen , Tommy Hilger store and at the end of the Shopping center a SageBush steak house and at the end a Normstorm rack and across the street a Super target next to it a 7 Eleven and on the other side a Popeys then down street Apartments at SC nice ones with a outdoor pool with a waterfalls and bridges a nice club house with a local cafe pool tables air hockey tables , Daycare for kids , Indoor basketball courts , Outdoor Baskatball Courts , A Gym , a nice play ground for kids , walk trails , bike trails , car wash , areas for dogs , indoor pool , a Spa , And next to it a , Drive Range with a sack bar and a Golf shop and on the side a nice Pizza hut then a across the street form that a Moes Southwest Grill then down the street a ChesseCake Factory next to it a a nice fruit market , then on the side a DQ then across the street a YMCA at SC then before the Shopoing center i would like to see a NASCAR speedway for National wide and Sprint Cup call it SC Speedway with hudge sack bar areas nice restrooms and a daycare for kids also areas or the dogs a nice hills area to watch the races with a Hampton Inn next to it with free Wfi , Local cafe , GYM In door pool indoor basketball courts , Starbucks , areas to watch the race outside then across te street a Bob Evans next to it a Firestone Tires then on the side a SunTurst bank

Old 06-20-2014, 04:15 PM

Location: near downtown Greenville, SC (viewing the sunset vicariously at the North Gulf Shore Beach Access)
1,838 posts, read 3,529,979 times
"hudge sack bar" LOL - well done ATL fan - I vote this post of the year

Old 06-20-2014, 05:54 PM

Thanks also Pumkintown SC I would like to see Shops at Pumkintown with a, REI , Barners and Noble , PetSmart , DSW , Couch store , SC Gift Shop , Levis Store , Toca Boy , Pizza Hut , Lazy Boy Store , Charter Store , Auto Zone , Lids , StarBucks , RL Polo Store , Skins Hot dogs , Publix , CVS , Master Cuts , Foot Locker , NBA Store , Game Stop , Jimmy Johns , Frist watch cafe , All State , Gap , JD Crew , FYE , Radio Sack , Bath and Body works , Jelly Belly Store , Golf Smith , Five Guys , Timberland Store , PAC Sun , Hammers Clother Store , Old world Potty , Pier 1 , Clemson Tigers gift shop , Crossways Christian book store , Justin Boots , Lids Locker room , Hallmark , Ben and Jerrys Ice cream , Keneth Cole store , Greenville Drive gift shop , Potty Barn , A nice Goodwill , Hollister , Monkey Joes , MoonPie Shop , and the end of the shopping center a Nicks Car wash on the other side a Qucktrip then across the street a Ihop next to it a Wendy's on the other side a ,YMCA at Pumkintown then down the street a SAMS Club next to it a Suntrust on the other side a Popeyes then before the shopping center nices homes call it Pumkintown homes nice homes , with a outdoor pool with waterfalls bridges tennis courts , Carwash on site a nice club house with a day care , Local cafe , Indoor basketball courts , Nice play ground for kids , outdoor basketball courts a made man lake for fish a nice one snd next to the homes a Blocks Bagles

Old 06-20-2014, 07:28 PM

These smaller communities are unlikely to support such a large influx of various retail concepts. But again I would indeed like to see a Popeyes come to the Upstate area.

Old 06-20-2014, 07:30 PM

And less likely, I wish we had a Big Boy and a Roy Rogers. As I have said before. But it seems like a Popeyes could be possible, as they are in Columbia, Rock Hill, Charlotte, and Atlanta.

Old 06-20-2014, 07:56 PM

Popeyes would so great here In Greenvile SC
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or