U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2016, 04:19 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,195,787 times

Advertisements

Also on White Horse US 25 on up there the there is old hair salon I would like to see it torn down and there is empty land next to it , at the empty land I would like to see a , Food City with use empty land where the old hair salon was in , the , food city I would like to see , free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , Frist aid center , TD Bank , Minic Clinc , nice restrooms , nice famiy bathroom , Shushi Bar , Kim's coffee shop , SC Local cafe , Chicken and waffle bar , areas to clean your shoes , free mints , free candy for The kids , PopCorn/Candy shop , nice breaches inside then at the empty land across form the hotel same , RD at the , empty land I would like to see a , Kelly's BBQ with Free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , Frist aid center , nice tables etc , nice restrooms , BBQ Saunce bar , kids eat free on the weekends , free mints , then at the empty land next to Advance Auto next to the TR Walmart at the , empty land I would like to see , TR Shops with a , AC Moore Crafts store , Appline Ski Center , Hat World , Levi's store , Ausitn Boot Store , Larry's Gaint Sub Shop , Charter Store , Nike Oulet , Adidas Shoe store , Lifeway Christian book store , Coffee and more , Doc Martin Shoe store , LeanCrafts , FD EX Store , Pizza Hut , Local Taco , Uban Outfits , Frist Watch cafe , LG Store , Phil's Hobby Shop , Safe Harbor store , Bike USA store , Black and Decker store , TR Bulldog Football gift shop , Pet Smart , New Flagship store , Best Buy Mobile store , Cold Stone Cremery , G Shock watch store , Perry Ellis store , USC Gift Shop , Bad Daddy's , American Eagle , Jame's BBQ , New Blance store , Dockers Clother store , Rurmaid store , TCBY , Roots Clother store , Rainbow Sandles store , Furman Gift Shop , Habbits Sports , CCis Pizza , GNC , East Bay Deil , Pro Wresling gift shop , North Greenville Gift Shop , Totes Store then at the end , SKY Line Chill then at the empty land next to Arby's I , would like to see a , StarBucks , then at the empty Plant I would like to see a , LE Baen store with , Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , outdoor theme cafe with SC local cafe , free mints , free candy for the kids , weather center , Frist aid center , nice breches inside and out then at the old Ingals I would like to see it torn down and put a , Johnny Rockers then the empty land next to the Hampton INN I would like to see a , IHOP
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2016, 05:25 PM

3,249 posts, read 3,961,538 times
I know you are glad to see the Cheesecake Factory finally opening at Haywood Mall. It has been a big concern for a long time.

Old 05-30-2016, 08:17 PM

Im gald to see the Chesse Cake Factory at the Haywood Mall

Old 06-02-2016, 09:30 AM

Also at the old Harris Tetter on Rope MTN RD I would like to see a , New Harris Tetter at Rope MTN , with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , SunTrust Bank , Minc Clinc , free mints , weather center , Frist aid center , free candy for the kids , BBQ Bar , Spill the beans , SC local cafe , areas to clean your shoes , kids days on the weekends , AllState , old fashion candy area , SC local meats area , hudge chesse area , then at the old Taven 24 I would like to see a , Pannda Express then at the old Mimin's cafe , I would like to see a , Justin's Pizza Shop with free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , indoor and outdoor seating , nice tables etc , nice restrooms , somke free inside and out , free candy for the kids , kids eat free in the weekends , family nights on the weekends , coke free style , nice breaches inside and out , then at the empty bulding next to the Christiams Tree shop , I would like to see a , Southern Tide store

Old 06-02-2016, 12:33 PM

3,249 posts, read 3,961,538 times
I am glad to see Harris Teeter returning to the Upstate with the 2 announced stores at Lewis Plaza and Northpoint. But I am not sure they will return to their former Roper Mtn. Rd. location. Although I would speculate that parent company Kroger may be considering additional suburban locations, as there has been speculation regarding a possible Woodruff Rd. area store.

I would also like to see a Panda Express. And Jack in the Box now has the Coke Freestyle machines, as also do the new Popeyes locations which I am expecting in Boiling Springs and hopefully Greer.

And like I said in the other thread I still want to see a Roy Rogers.

Old 06-02-2016, 02:35 PM

How about a Kogers at the old Harries Tetter with same things then at the empty land across form Beck I would like to see a Roy Rogers also PopEyes woud do great in Greer SC

Old 06-02-2016, 06:15 PM

19,380 posts, read 17,079,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
I am glad to see Harris Teeter returning to the Upstate with the 2 announced stores at Lewis Plaza and Northpoint. But I am not sure they will return to their former Roper Mtn. Rd. location. Although I would speculate that parent company Kroger may be considering additional suburban locations, as there has been speculation regarding a possible Woodruff Rd. area store.
Harris Teeter could regain customers from the Roper Mountain Road trade area with a store in the Verdae area.

It remains to be seen if the Kroger Company wants its Atlanta Division to open Kroger Marketplace stores in the market, wants Harris Teeter to launch Harris Teeter Marketplace stores, or wants to acquire an existing participant with market share.

Old 06-02-2016, 08:00 PM

How about a Harris Tetter Market Place where the old Sam's Club , on Lauren's RD in the Harris Teeter ,,Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , fist aid center , nice family restroom , TD Bank , Minlc Clic , Smart Style , small lawn and garden area , old fashion candy area , coffee and more , SC local cafe , Local SC seafood area , free mints , free candy for the kids , tea and coffee bar , areas to clean your shoes , SC Gift Shop , nathens hotdog carts outside , nice breaches inside and out , areas for your bikes outside then at the old Best Buy I would like to see a , Dave's Chicken and Waffles with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , first aid center , free mints , free candy for the kids , homemade cakes etc , old fashion southern tea , moon pies , kids eat free on the weekends , waffle style paint floors nice tables etc , then at the old Jack In the Box I would like to see a , In and Out Buager

Old 06-04-2016, 06:37 PM

Also at the old Boldern Building near the recause mission in downtown Greenville , at the empty building I would , like to see it torn down and put a , PopEyes Chicken then at the empty building and land across form the BB&T in , Downtown Greenville , at the empty land and building I would like to see a , DEL Taco with use all of the land for it then at the old Gean's I would like to see a , Charleston Candy store

Old 06-07-2016, 04:11 PM

Also at 500 Congree RD , I would like to shops at Congree/Greenville with a , NorthFace Store with Free WFI , SKY Lights , weather center , first aid center , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , Ifo for NC snow ski , free mints , free candy for kids , outdoor theme cafe/SC local food , nice breaches inside and out , other stores at the shops , Abercrombie and Fitch , Abercrombie for kids , TimberLand store , Frist watch cafe , LeBorn James Store , Nike Oulet , New Era Store , Levi's store , Totes Stire , Hanes Oulet , Keds Shoe store , nice Dollar Mart , JR Tacos , Staples , Lucky Brand store , Black and Decker Store , Ben and Jerry's ice shop , Toger Shoe Store , Tom's wings , Nike Women's store , Pegiun clother store , Lee's Jeans Store, Taco Boy , Pro Wreslting gift shop , Larry's BBQ , Pizza Hut , East Bay Deil , American Doll Store , Peeps Candy Store , HM , Yankkle Candle store , Papa Johns Pizza , Best Buy Mobile Store , Bosst Mobile store , Battiers Plus , Blocks Bagles , Braves Gift Shop , Panthers Gift Shop NFL , Larry's Gaint Subs , Phil's Hobby store , Guss Jeans Store , UPS Store , M&M Candy store , Moon Pie store , Home Good Store , Petco , Austin Boot store , Ray Ban Sungalss store , Timex watch Store , Puma Golf store , Born Shoe store , Jeresry's Mikes and Subs , Sean John Store , It's Paper , Burt Bees store , NBA store , MR Coffee store , Ace Hardwaer , Tiffany and Company , DC Shoe store , Hawks Gift Shop NBA , Pony shoe store , Jack's Bugares , Sammy'a Pizza Shop , Coffee and more , Dave's chicken and waffles , Safe Harbor , Jays Muisc store , Riats Ice , Charter Store , Appline Ski Center , Pam's Cafe , Puma Store , Bufflo Jeans store , Hugo Boss Jeans store , Aisa Express , Aisa Market , Kitchen aid store , Lego store , Londan Fog store , Dinsey store , Pat's Hotdogs , Aiddais shoe store , Gucci Store , Cole Hann Shoe store , Rainbow Sandle store , ERKO Barnd store , Gerg Norman Golf Store , Greenville Drive Gift shop , Furman Gift Shop , Roots Clother store , IZOD store , Habor Fright , Don's Sub Shop , Sub Zero store , PGA Golf Store , Sweet Fog , Greenille SC Gift Shop , then at one end a , Small safeway Grocey store with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , Suntrust bank , Minc Clilc , free mints , free candy for the kids , Smart Style , local SC meats area , nice branches inside and out then at the side a , IKEA Store then at the Haywood Mall at old Amercan Greetings I would like to see a , Nike Flag Shop Store , at the old Baby Gap I would like to see a , Sperry Shoe Store then at old things R I would like to see a , Create Barrel store then at the kids footlocker closes I would lime to see a , Michael Jordan Store , then the empty space between Vans off the Wall and Cazy 8 I would like to Kennth Cole NY store , then at old Matsers Cuts I would like to see a , Charleston Candy Store then if Leans Crafts moves I would like to see a , Harry and David store then the old golf store behind the mall near Jimmy Johhs at the old Golf Store I would like to see a , Famous Footwear then at the empty land near Steak and shake I would like to see a , Popeyes chicken then then the empty land near the sports club I would like to see a , Captin D's , then when Dollar Mart moves I would like to see a , Charleston Fudge Shop then at the old TJ Max I would like to see a , Phil's Toy Stoee then at the old Pltos closest I would like to see a , Jutsin Boot store
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or