U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2016, 08:27 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,196,802 times

Advertisements

Also at the empty land where the Christiams are sold this is before Spinx same RD Haywood RD at the empty land I would like to see a , CA Pizza Kitchen with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , free mints , free candy for the kids , smoke free inside and out , kids eat free on the weekends , flat screen TV's , home made cakes etc , nice breaches inside and out then at the empty land near Harbor INN and Papa and Beers at the , empty land I would like to see a , Tim Horton's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2016, 04:25 PM

Also at the old Ann's Liners , at CherryDale Point , I would like to see a , Armani Exchgane store then at the old Dots I would like to see a , Big Star Jeans store then at the old chinese restaurant I would like to see a , Big John's Ribs with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , fist aid center , free mints , smoke free inside and out , nice tables , flat screen TV's , kids eat free on the weekends , brunch on the weekends with , eggs and home fires and ham ,oatmeal , bagel and fruit , big John's plate with , old fashion flour dusted southern fired chicken and waffles , home fires , becon , half rack of ribs , old fashion southern crab cakes stuff with lobster meat , grits , hushpuuiers and apple walnut sour cream cake etc then at the empty building pass CherryDale I would like to see a , Jim&Nicks BBQ , then the empty small building I would like to see it to a , Jose's tacos then the empty building down hill I would like to see a , Don's Walkers Western store then there empty land same RD at the empty land I would like to see a , Lolii and Pops candy store

Old 06-10-2016, 03:13 PM

Also In Pidemont SC I would like to see , Pidmont Park with a , Kogers with ,Free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , Frist aid center , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , free mints , free candy for the kids , StarBucks , SC Local cafe , smal lawn and Garden area , Suntust bank , Minlic Clinc , SC local seafood area , Nathen's hotdogs area , areas to clan your shoes , Master Cuts , Clemson Gift Shop , Charleson Candy Shop , kids days on the weekends , other stores at the Park , Levi's Store , DSW , Big Star Jeans Store , Jimmy John's Subs , Eggs Up Grill , Pet Smart , JO Ann's , Dick Sporting Goods , Totes Store , TimberLand Store , Nike Flag Ship Store , Mybi's Express , Taco Boy , Keds Shoe store , Ben and Jerry's Ice cream , Lids , New Era Store , Golf Smith , Souhern Tide Store , Boot Barn , Bed Bath and Beyond , World Market , Abercrombie and Fitch , Half Moon Oufits , Penguin Clother store , NASCAR gift shop , G Shock Watch Store , Gucci Store , Sperry Shoe Store , Taco Boy , Hanes Oulet , RL Polo Store , New Era Store , Bye Baby , PAC Sun Oulet , Crossways Christian book store , Habor Fright , USC Gift Shop , Peeps Candy store , Appine Ski center , Dave's Chicken and waffes , Skins Hotdogs , Pizza Hut , GNC , BMW gift shop , American Eagle Oulet , Jack's Burgars , East Bay Deil , Blocks Bagles , Heney's SmokeHouse , Frist watch cafe , Aisa Market , Aisa Express , Puma Store , Timex watch store , Riata's Ice , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , Barves Gift shop , Tiger Shoe store , Austin Boot Store , Phil's Hobby shop , Pier One , MR Coffee Store , Legos Store , NBA Store , Krinklands , Charter store , Nauita Store , Belk's , London Fog store , TJ Max , Old Navy , Ear Shot , Best Buy , At&T store , Boot Mobile store , Tiff hair Sloan , Great Clips , dollar Mart a nice one , Pro Wresling gift shop , Gap , Ray Ban Sunglass Store , Charleston Fudge Shop , Harry And David store , Bufflo Jeans store , MoonPie Store , Vans off the wall , PGA Golf Shop , City BBQ , Jose's Tacos , Potty Barn Oulet , IZOD store , Fossiel watch store , MR K Books , Safe Harbor store , Obey Clother store , DC Shoe store , FireHouse Subs , Larry's Gaint subs , Yannkle Candle store , Bath and body works , Rue 21 , Sean John Store , Lee's Jeans store , FootJoy Store , Addias Shoes store , HM , Lucky Brand store , Von Dutch store , Finish Line , JD Crew , Lee's Taylor Shop , FYE , Dinsey store , Mikes Bikes , Jounery's , Relx back store , Five Guys , Vizo TV Oulet , Koal's , Create Barrel store , Hollister , Tiffany and Company , Joe Fresh Clother store , Subway , Famous Footwear then at one end SC Park with a , nice play ground for kids , nice basketball courts , football field a nice one , walk trails , then on the end a Lowe's then next to the Lowe's a PopEyes Chicken behind this a , United Dairy Famers Gas Station then next to that a , WallGreens on the side a , White Castle across from this a , Smash Buager on side a , DQ on the side a , Auto Bell Car wash across form the Park a , Long Horns SteakHouse next to that a , TCBY on the side a , Nike Women's store

Old 06-17-2016, 01:25 PM

Also at the old Moe Joe's coffee in Downtown Greenville I would like to see a , Lee's Chicken with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , kids nights on Friday nights with kids eat free , free candy for the kids , free coffee on the weekends , nice tables etc , on the walls paint of the Greenville Drive and the Boston Red Sox's then at the old empty restaurant building on Pelham RD this near INState at the old empty building I would to see a , Boston Market then at old Dry Cleans on Pelham RD , I would like to see it torn down and put a , Neal's Shoe store

Old 06-18-2016, 04:50 PM

Then at the empty land and , empty building on Lauren's Rd before you get to Dale's at the empty buliding I would like to see it torn, down and put a , small Harry's Grocey store with use empty land for all this , inside Harry's Free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , Frist aid center , nice restrooms , Taylor's coffee shop , SC local cafe , free mints ,TD Bank , areas to clean your shoes , free candy for the kids , old fashion waffle cone bar , nice breaches inside and out also outside , Nathan's hotdog carts then up the rd there is 2 empty lands and empty buliding , I would like to see the empty buliding torn down , and use the 2 empty lands for Lauren's RD shops , with a Corcks shoes store with , Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , free mints , nice family bathroom , free candy for the kids , nice breaches inside and out other stores at the shops , Jay's Chicken , Rod's BBQ , Tommy Bahama Oulet , Joy's cafe. Jeff's Pizza Shop , Von Dutch store , Phil's Sub Shop , Dave's Clother store , Franks hotdogs , Chris Repair shoe store , Rick's Pub Pizza , Bill's Ribs , Puma Oulet , Nick's Taco's , Bell's Dinner , Craftmans tool store , Bell's Dry Cleans , True Vaule , Cowgirls and Cowboy Western store , Nauita Oulet , CrossWays Christian book store , Ed's Deil , SC Gift Shop , Becky's Cupcakes , 7 jeans store , Kenny's Sub Shop , Rainbow sandles Oulet , Bo's coffee shop then at one end a , Larry's Seafood Market on the end a , Ricks Ice cream shop then at the empty buliding next to LA Hotwings at the ,empty buliding I would like to see a , Black Magic cafe then at the old Army Buidlng I would like to see it torn down and put a , Charleston Crab House

Last edited by ATL fan; 06-18-2016 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: Add

Old 06-23-2016, 08:34 AM

Also at the old Goledn Chick on Pleasanburg I would , like to see a , Paul's BBQ with free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , Frist aid center , free mints , nice tables etc , nice restrooms , kids eat free on the weekends , smoke free inside and out , old fashion milk shakes , Paul's Big plate with , brisket , coleslaw , waffle fires , hushpuppiers , corn snd black beans , crab cake stuff with grouper in it , BBQ Back beans , green beans , half price of old fashion southern fired Chicken , sweet corn bread and peach pecan cream Chesse cake , also free coffee on Monday's then at the old Goldern Chick in Greenwood I would like to see a , Pannda Express

Old 06-23-2016, 05:52 PM

Also at 500 Congree RD I would like to see Shops at Congree , with a , NorthFace store with , Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , free mints , Ifo. For NC Snow ski , coffee and more , outdoor theme SC local cafe , free candy for the kids , weather center , Frist aid center , nice breaches inside and outside others at the shops , Abercrombie and Fitch , Abercrombie for kids , Joe's Coffee Shop , Levi's store , Nike Oulet , M&M Candy store , Frist watch cafe , Guss Jeans store , Totes Store , Austin Boot Store , Famous Footwear , Puma store , Bufflo Jeans Store , Ray Ban Sunglass Store , Dave's chicken and waffles , NBA Store , Appline Ski Center , Burt Bees store , Petco , Charter Store , Safe Harbor , Convese store , Peeps Candy store , American Doll Store , Nike Golf Store , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , Hanger Clother store , Jay's BBQ , Timberland store , East Bay Deil , Nicks Bagles , HM , Timex watch store , Taco Boy , Hanes Oulet , Dollar Mart a nice one , Larry's Gaint Sub Shop , Jacks Bugars , Obey Clother store , Jack's Clother store ,Joe Fresh Clother store , Best Best Buy mobile store , Boost mobile store , Tiff Hair Salon , Gucci store , G Shock watch store , Jersery's Mikes subs , Lucky Brand store , Braves Gift Shop , Kitchen aid store , Sub Zero Store , Ace Hardwear , Rita's ice , Aisa Express , Sammy's Pizza Shop , Pizza Hut , Mac Tools store , Big John's Rib's House , HP Store , Hat world , Ron's Taco shop , Tom's shoe store , John's Shoe store , Harry and David store , Chris Hotdogs , Vizo TV Oulet , SC Gift Shop , Sam's ice cream shop , Retro Panthers Gift Shop NFL , Dwalt Tools store , RL Polo Oulet , IZOD Store , RockPort shoe store , Born Shoe store then at one end a , United Dairy Framers Gas Station then at the other end a , PopEyes Chicken , then at the empty land near Stake and Sake I would like to see a , Captin D's , then the empty land near the sports club I would like to see a, Aiddias Golf Store then at the Haywood Mall at the old Things to R I would like to see a , Nike Flag Ship Store then at the old American Geetings I would like to see a , Create Barrel store then at the old Baby Gap I would like to see a , Uban Outfits then when kids footlocker closes I would like to see a , Okley SunGlass Store then the empty space between , Vans off the wall and Cazy 8 at the empty Space I would like to see a , RL Polo Store then if Leanscrafts moves out I would like to see a , Sperry Shoe store then at the old golf store behind the Haywood Mall near Jimmy Johns at the old Golf Store I would like to see a , Charleston Candy store then at the John Pauls I would like to see a , CA Pizza Kitchen then at the old Don Polabs I would like see it torn down , and but a Boston Market then when Deal Mart moves I would like to see a , Moon Pie store then , at the old TJ Max I would like to see a , Charret Clother Store then at the old Ploto Closelt I would like to see a , Justin Boot store then at the old , Mattiers Firm I would like to see it tron down and put a , Famous Phil's Chesse steak then at the empty land near Harbor Inn and Papa and Beers at the empty land , I would like to see a , Tim Hotons then , the empty land where the Christmas tress are sold I would like to see a , Smash Bugars then the empty land next to Myiaba's , at the empty land I would like to see a , Gold Star Chill

Old 06-24-2016, 12:26 PM

11 posts, read 9,149 times
101 pages of wish list! But, mind you, there must be SKY lights, weather centers, first aid centers, family bathrooms, free mints, free candy for kids, and restaurants must let kids eat free!! I wish I had so much free time to give this THAT much thought! LOL

Old 06-24-2016, 02:49 PM

Thanks also at the old Kevin Winker on Pleastburg where Walmart will not be at the , empty land I would like to see Pleastburg Shops with a , Fresh Market with , Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , weather center , Frist aid center , SC Local cafe , coffee and tea bar , free mints , fresh SC local seafood area , areas to clean your shoes , nice breaches inside and out other stores at the shops , Barnes and Noble ,Lids , Levi's Store , Appine Ski center , Larry's Gaint Sub Shop , Crossways Christian book store , Home Good Store , Teavana , Southern Tide store , Krinklands , New Era Store , Yankkle Candle store, Aisa Market , Lee's Jeans Store , American Doll Store , HM , Ben and Jerry's Ice cream shop , DSW , Off Bored way shoes , Bed Bath and Beyond , Puma Golf Shop , Dave's Chicken and Waffles , East Bay Deil , Greenfield Bagles , Pony Shoe store , Abercrombie and Fitch , LeBorn James Store , Okley SunGlass Store , Kitchen Aid Store , T Mobile Store , Apple Store , Coffee and more , Jay's Muisc shop , Peguin Cloher store , Southern Mersh store , Nike Town Store , Grady's Outdoors , NorthFace Store , American Eagle Oulet , Bye Baby store , World Market , Jo Ann's , Obey Clother store , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , Taco Boy , Mybi's Express , Charter store , Burt Bees Store , It's Paper , Bad Daddy's , Eggs Up Grill , Phil's Hobby shop , Key Pie Cafe , De Walt tools store , Larry's BBQ , Honey Bake Ham Store , See Candy store , RL Polo store , Vans off the Wall ,Timberland store , Sub Zero store , Brvaes Gift Shop , Furman Gift Shop , Convese store , G Shock watch store , Skins Hotdogs , IZOD store , Pier one , True Relgion Jeans Store , Ken's Subs , Jimmy John's Subs , Gucci store , Perry Ellis store , Frist watch cafe , Jake's Ribs , Ray Ban Sungalss store , Hanes Oulet , NASCAR gift shop , Totes store , Tiff hair Sloan , Hawks Gift Shop NBA , NBA store , Fresh 2 to order , Game Stop , Dollar Mart a nice one , Keds shoe store , Belk's , Moon Pie store , MD 360 , Born Shoe store , Ear Shot , Sammy's Pzza Grill , Pam's cafe , Fossiel watch store , Puma store , Dish Barn , then at the end a , Smash Burager then the empty land across the street I would like to see a ,Captin D 's then the , empty land pass this I would like to see a , Jim&Nicks BBQ then the empty land near the Huddle House I would like to see a , Harry and David store then the empty land next to , GT Express I would like to see a , Pannda Express , then the empty land next to , Home Deport I would like to see a , PopEyes Chicken then the empty buildings where Merto PS is I , would like see the fellowing , Auite Ann's , Guss Jeans store , Nick's Grill , Tiger Shoe store , New Era Oulet , Bob's Subs then at the old night club same area I would , see it torn down and. Put a , Noddle and Compnay

Old 06-24-2016, 09:41 PM

34 posts, read 31,026 times
I'd like to see every store on Haywood and Woodruff Rd that is not currently a Mattress Firm to be converted to new Mattress Firm stores, with skylights, free wifi, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or