U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2016, 11:26 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,196,574 times

Advertisements

Also at the old Ingels Ponisett highway I would like to see a ,Target Express , with Free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , nice restrooms , frist aid center , nice family bathroom , Joe's coffee shop , Jerry's Chicken , Furman fan center/Gift shop , free mints , free candy for kids areas to clean your shoes , old fashion candy area , then the empty land next to Lowe's , on Ponisett highway I would like to see a , Phil's Philly Grill
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2016, 06:59 PM

Also at the old Berea Elementray school I would like to see Berea Shops with a , Tander Joe's with free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , frist aid center , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , SC local meat area , free mints , free tropical candy , coffee and tea bar , areas to clean your shoes other stores at the shops , DSW , TJ's BBQ , Hat world , ST John Clother store , Chater Store , GH Brass store , Create Barrel Oulet store , MD 360 , Big SAM's Pizza Shop , Harbor Fright , Petco , Harry's Subs and Pizza , GNC , Wave's Clother store , RL Polo Oulet , American Flag store , MR.K books , BO's Coffee shop , Your Pie , Sweet Water store Jockey Store , Sweet Fog, Skins Hotdogs , , Puma Oulet , Golf Smith , Battiers Plues , T Mobile store , Best Buy Mobile store , Leans Crafts , Roots Clother store , Ben and Jerry's Ice cream , Eggs Up Grill , Dollar Mart a nice one , Charleston Candy store , Taco Boy , Jack's Burgars , Gap Oulet , Big's Al's Ribs , Kitchen Aid store , Jay's Muisc store , Aisa Express , Aisa Market , Safe Harbor , Spice Store , Totes Store , Hanes Oulet , Beats HandPhones store , Toy's Express store , LifeWay Christian book store , NASCAR Gift Shop , Berea Bulldog Gift Shop , GE Store , Pony shoe store , Master Cuts , Sports Clips , John Deer Store , Austin Boot store , It's Paper , Clark Shoes Oulet , Patogina store , Mac tools store , See Candy Store , City BBQ , Borders Comic store , FireHouse Subs , Mad River Cafe , Ed's Deil , Blocks Bagles , Pro Wreslting Gift Shop , Braves gift shop , USC Gift shop , Furman Gift shop , Dress Barn , Fed Ex store , Samgurg store , Sammy's Barber shop , Justin Shoe store , North Greenville Foot Ball Gift Shop , Mo's Dinner , Sleep Number store , Tony's Deil , Bees Cafe , Van's Oulet , The Chesse Shop , Dave's Chicken and waffles , famous footwear , then at one end a nice free Stand CVS then at the other end a PopEyes Chicken , then at the old Pick Flick I would like to see a , Sunny's Dougerts , then at the old Win Dixe I would like to , see a , Ollie's a nice one then when the old Wilsions 5 and dime closes I would like to see a ,PGA Golf store then the empty bulding same shopping Center , I would like to see a , Quick wink dry cleans , re pave the park lot , new tress , flowers , greenspce then at the old bulding next to BiLO across from Wendy's at the empty bulding I would like to see a , Nick's Jewlary's then the empty land in front I would like space for food trucks , then on white Horse RD US 25 the empty land next to Bojangles I would like to see a Cracker Barrel then the empty land across street From Quick trip , at the empty land I would like to see a , White House Chicken then when , Hamricks closes I would like to see a , TJ's Market then I would like to see a the save lot remolder , with free WFI , SKY lights , free mints , wood grain floors , nice restrooms , weather center , frist aid center , free candy for kids , , park lot fix repave , new flowers , tress and greenspace , all trash pick up , more lighter , then the empty land across the sreet I would like to see a , Tanners Orange's then the frist empty land next to the Waffle House I would like to see a , SKY Line Chill then the 2rd empty land I would like to see a , Auto Bell Car wash then at the old trend setters I would like To see a , John's Hair Salon then there is empty bulding same center at the empty budling I would like to see a , Nation wide then the empty lame next to that I would like to see a , White Castle , then i would like to see , Stake Land USA Remolder with , free WFI , SKY lights , no smoke inside and out , nice stake floor , SC local sack bar , video game room , huts brothers pizza area , new DJ booth , new lights , new booths nice ones etc , free mints , family nights on Friday nights , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , then re pave park lot , new tress , flowers , greenspace then at the old Block Busters I would like to see a , StarBucks , then at the empty land before Ingles i would like to see a , old Charley's then the empty land next to Rite Aid save lot I would like to see a , Smash Burgars then move the Ingles re place it with a , LE Bean store with free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , first aid center , free mints , fish tank with SC local fish form the SC coastline , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , free candy for kids , no smoke inside or out , SC theme outdoor cafe , weather center , frist aid center then at the old , Litlle Creeas I would like to see a , Twisted taco then the empty behind Pump and much Gas Station I would like to see a , Boston Market then the empty land across form the Berea Fire House I would like to see a , Home Deport , then at the Pawn Shops same RD I would like to see a , FootJoy Store , then at the empty land before you get to to the Yellow Auto center at the empty land I would like to see a , Pannda Express then at the empty land near Apple Bees and Walmart at the empty land I would like to see a , Pizza Hut then the empty budling across the RD I would like to see a , Russel Stove candy store then at the old BILO on West Blue Ridge drive make a new Ingles move the CVS use it's for the Ingles Space , inside the new Ingles I would like to see , Free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , frist aid center , Ingels deil and cafe , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , wood grain floors , free mints , free candy for kids , Spill the beans , nice breaches inside and out then repave the Parklot , new flowers snd Greenspace then the empty land behind long Johns at , the empty land I would like to see , Charleston Crab House then on Ceader Lane RD at the old Bowling alley I would like to see , a new Bowling alley call it the Bulldog alley inside with , Free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , frist aid center , nice restrooms , SC local food sack bar , Nathan's hotdog area , nice tables ect , video game room , pool tables , smoke free inside and out , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , free mints , family nights on Friday nights , then next to that I would like to see a , Monkey Joes , Teavna and a Jersrys Mikes and at the empty land I would like to see , Cedader Lane Shops with a , Kogers with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , free mints , weather center , free candy for kids , TD Bank , SC local cafe , Coffee and more , small lawn and Garden area , SC local seafood area , old fashion candy area , Min Clilc , wood grain floors , old fashion waffle cone bar , nice breaches inside and out other stores at the shops , JO Ann's , Bed Bath and Beyond , Larry's Gaint subs , Local Taco , Pet Smart , Game Stop , Dollar Mart a nice one , Rack room Shoes , Sperry's Shoe store , NorthFace Store , Hammers Clother store , Addias FlagShip Store , Uban Outfits , Puma Golf Shop , Mikes Bikes store , Sprint Phone Store , Tiff Hair Solan , Old Navy , American Eage Oulet , TJ's Pizza Shop , UPS store , Litlle Pigs BBQ , Born Shoe store , JC Penny's Oulet , Play again sports , Timex Watch store , LG Store , Charter Store , Smart Style , Frist watch cafe , Auto Zone , Croks Shoe store , NBA Oulet , Ace PIzza , Ace Hardwear , Stalpes , Noddle shop , Harry and David store , Blimps Subs , Viezo TV , Oulet , Best Buy , Dick Sports store , Burt Bees Store , Lids Oulet , Hu Hot , Aplline ski center , Key lime Pie cafe , Bad Daddy's ,, Franks ice cream shop , Crafts mans tool store , Party City , Gucci store , Ray Ban Sungalss store , East Bay Deil , Off Bordway Shoes , Lee's jeans store , Dockers Clother store , CCI's Pizza , Eye Mart Exoress , Candy world , Al's BBQ , Ken's subs and tacos , Furit of loom Oulet , Dell Oulet , FYE , Rock Star Jeans store , Hugo Boss Ouet , Tiger shoe store , K Swiss shoe store , then at the end a , Michael Jordan Steak house then at the empty bulding same rd at the , empty bulding I would like to see a , Inside and out Burager then at the old Pizza Hut i would like to see a , Del Taco then at bulding with cars around it would like to see a , Roy Rogers then all RD's in Berea SC fix up re pave , new light , bike lanes , new tress , flowers and greenspace , make it a better area , all trash pick up , new sign that says welcome to Berea SC home of the Berea BullDogs then at the bike shop on White Horse RD US 25 i woud like to see a , USA Flower Shop , then at the old Gas Station sane RD I would like see it torn down and put a Krispy Kreme with free WFI , SkY lights , weather center , frist aid center , nice restrooms , flat screen TV's , nice tables etc , free mints , free coffee on the weekends , then at the empty land where Spinx's use to be Same RD at the empty land I would like to see a , Captin D's

Old 08-26-2016, 02:57 PM

Then the big empty land across form Bells Station going twds Greenville Pickens Speedway , at the big empty land I would like to Easely Mall a , 2 hudge story Smion own mall a nice , mall with a , American Eagle , Arie , Hangers Clother store , Lids , JB's Clother store , Tiger Shoe store , Puma Store , Finish Line , FootAction , FootLocker , Lady's FootLocker Kids FootLocker , Champs Sports , Lids Locker Room , Create Barrel Store , Habbits Sports , Perry Ellis Store , Nike Flag Ship store , American Rag store , ERKO Brand store , Pac Sun , Vans off the Wall , Cazy 8 , TimberLand Store , Jounery's , Jounery's for kids , Hot Topic , Diamond Clother store , Lucky Brand store , Gap , JD crew , Levi's store , DR Scholls Store , Dinsey Store , Kennth Cole NY Store , And 1 Store , Sean John Store , Doc Martin shoe store , Joe Freah Clother store , Charter Store , Legos Store , Bath and Body works , Patch store , Big Bob's BBQ , Young and Reckless Store , Macy's Oulet , Dillards , Norstorms , BloomDales , Saks Fitith Ave , MoonPie store , Apple Store , Hugo Boss Jeans store , BJ's shoe store , Nauita store , MRS Feilds Cookies store , Peeps Candy store , Candy world , IZOD store , Nike Golf store , Addias Flagship store , Abercrombie and Fitch , Abercrombie for kids , Hollister , Jarmans , Express , Obey Clother store , Yankkle Candle store , Boost. mobile store , Sprint Phone store , Master Cuts , Smart Style , Tiff Hair salon , hudge food court 1st floor with a , Chick FIA A , Charley's Philly Steak , Great Warps , Nicks Bagles , Showmars , Jose's tacos , Nick's Subs , Jim's Ice cream , Riats ice , Aisa Express , ect then also 1st floor near the food court a , SnageBush Steak house , nice tables at the food court etc other stores , Phil's Hobby shop , HM , Bukle store , Affection Clother store , SunGlass Hut , Pat's Deil , Krinklands , America Best eyeglass store , Family Christian book store , rebbork shoe store , Op Taylor's toy store , NBA store , Under Armor store , Oklay SunGlass store , Easely Greenwave gift shop , Barves Rerto gift shop , Johnny's Hotdogs , Southern Tide store , Gerg Norman golf shop , Leborn James store , Fashion Express , Bulid Bear , Chris's Pizza shop etc , wood grain floors , free WFI , SKY lights , nice couches etc , nice restrooms , free mints , then contend to the Mall , a , CA Pizza Kitchen next to the mall a , Guss's Chicken on the other side a , Charleston Crab Sack the empty land across the sreet a Suntust bank then re pave and fix the road , fix homes etc , Veg work where need , new flowers , greensapces , trees , then move the Juck Yard and put a , JB Ribs and more then at the empty land across form the truck farm I would , like to see a , Tim Hortons then at the old Plant store I would like to see a , small Food City with free WFI , SKY lights , SC local cafe , nice restrooms , Bank of America , Minlic Clinc , SC local seafood area , weather center , frist aid center , chicken and waffle bar , nice breaches inside and out then at the old Homes RUS I would like to see a , Inside snd Out Bugaer , then at the old Save lot rite aid I would like to see a , DQ then at the when radio sack closes I would like to see a , Potlo closest then at same shopping center there empty buildings I would like to see the fellowing , Auite Ann's , Tom's BBQ , New Era Oulet , MR Coffee store , Ryan's Shoe store then at the old long Johns I would like to see a , PopEyes Chicken the at the old Ryan's I would like to see a , Shoney's then at the old Save Ton I would like , to see a , Nate's wings and Waffes

Old 08-31-2016, 12:58 PM

Also at 500 Congaree RD , I would like to see Shops at Congaree/Greenville with a , NorthFace store with , Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , frist aid center , nice family restroom ,IFO area for NC snow ski , Spill the beans , free mints , nice breaches inside and out , other stores at the shops , Abercrombie and Fitch , Abercrombie for kids , JD Rockers Subs and Salads , Sammy's Pizza Shop , Tiger Shoe store , Puma store , Guss Jeans store , NBA store , Habbits Sports , Rue 21 Oulet , Eggs Up Grill , Del Walt tool store , Timex watch store , Burt Bess store , Bob's BBQ , Larry's Gaint Sub shop , Pony shoe store , Charleston Candy store , New Era store , Levi's store , Taco Boy , Frist watch cafe , Honey bake ham , Abby's Pizza Shop , Totes store , Hugo Boss Jeans store , Aisa Express , Nike Oulet , Jockey Clother store , Hanes Oulet , Doc Martin Shoe store , UPS store , MD 360 , Keds Shoe store , Hat world , Dave's Chicken and waffles , See candy store , Nick's Grill , ERKO Brand store , Furman Gift Shop , Perry Eills store , Phil's Hobby Shop , Stalpes , Charter store , Obey Clother store , Sub Zero store , SuperCuts , Great Clips , Best Buy Mobile store , Boost Mobile store , Waves Clother store , Joe Fresh Clother store , Lucky Brand store , HM ,Jack's Burgars , Harry and david store , Ritas ice , Ben and Jerry's ice cream shop , Braves Gift Shop , Coffee and more , Dollar Mart a nice one , Bo's Dinner , Gucci store , PGA Golf Shop , Ken's Subs Taco's and more , Dockers Clother store , Sweet Fog , American Flag store , Hawks Gift shop NBA , Lee's Jeans store , Petco , Puma Golf Store , Aisa Market , SAM's Clother store , Mike Bike's , G Shock watch store , Kate Spade store , Dish Barn , Fossiel watch store , Larry's Tacos , NASCAR gift shop , North Greenville gift shop , Pizza Hut , East Bay Deil , Blocks Bagles , Austin boot store , Appline SKI Center , Home Good store , Addias flagship store , Convese store , Will's BBQ , Big John's Pizza Shop ,women's Nike store , IZOD store , Hammers Clother store , Big Al's Ribs , Quick wink Dry cleans , Sean John store , Mibys Express , Vizo TV Oulet , Timberland store , Doc Shoals Store , Corcks shoe store , Sperry Shoe store , RL Polo store , Papa Johns Pizza , Kitchen aid store , Bufflo jeans store , And 1 store , Reboork shoe store , Dell Oulet , Gap Oulet , Bill's Bookstore , Mac tools store , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , Batters Plues , Toys R US express store , John Deer Store , Dinsey store , Panthers Gift Shop NFL , then at one end a , Aldi's then at the other end a , PopEyes Chicken then at the Haywood Mall when FYE moves to the midde of the mall I would like to see a , Joe's Dinner then when the Bukle moves I would like to see a , Create Barrel store then at old Master Cuts I would like to see a , Oakley Sungalss store then at the old things to R I would like to see a , Keenth Cole NY store then the empty space between Vans off the Wall , and Cazy 8 , at the empty space I would like to see a , Uban Outfits then at the old Golf store behind the mall near , Jimmy Johns at the old , Golf Store i would like to see a , Famous Footwear then the empty land , near steak and Shake at the empty land I would like to see a , Boston Market then the empty land near the , Sports Club at the empty land I would like to see a , Tim Hortons , then there 2 empty bulidings you can see form 85 this behind the mall at the , frist empty budling I would like to see a , Captin D's then at the 2rd empty bulding I would like to see a , DQ then at the empty land next to Mybi's , at the empty land I would like to see a , Gold Star Chill then at the old TJ Max , I would like to see a , Nike Town then at the old Plootes Cloeset , I would like to see a , Justin Boot Store then when the Deal Mart moves I would like to see a , Charleston Fudge shop , then at the empty land where the Christiams tress are sold near Spinx , at the empty land I would like to see a , CA Pizza Kitichen then at the old , Johns Paul's I would like , to see a, Sange Bruah streak house then at the empty land near , Papa and Beers and Harbor INN , at the empty land I would like to see a , White Castle

Old 09-08-2016, 06:36 PM

Also the empty land , after Quick trip on Pleasantburg RD , at the empty land I would like to see , Greenville Shops with a , Kogers with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , frst aid center , nice family bathroom , free mints , sushi bar , SC local cafe , Starbucks , BBQ and Ribs Bar , Suntust bank , small Lawn and garden area , wood grain floors , free candy for the kids , nice breaches inside and out , Minic Clinc , UPS store , Nanthers Hotdog area , then others at the shops , Jerry's Hotdogs , Fred's shoe store , Wild Bills Ribs House , Sperry Oulet , Sail's Clother store , Amy's Dougert Shop , Rue 21 , Pizza Hut , Dollar Mart a nice one , Amzon store , Keith's Bagles , Petco , Matt's fish camp , Michael's Craft store , Charter store , House of Shoes , Braves Retro store , Family Christian book store , Jersery Mike's and Subs , Local Taco , Jack's Golf Shop , Chris BBQ , Jam's cafe , Hanks Oyster bar , Mandy's Subs , OJ Diiner , Standely tools Oulet , USA Fashion store , Pie cafe , wisk cafe , AT&T store , Pasta Shop , Aj's Pizza Shop , Sub Station 2 , Wow cafe , NHL store , Banks Shoe store , Mos cafe , Jenny's Salon , Joe's Hamburgrs ,Pats shoe repair store , Lee nails , Dutch Cafe , Retro Clemson gift shop , Watlers Cafe , History of Greenville Gift Shop , Roy's Chicken , Romans Pizza and Pasta , Style America Store , Teds Shoe store , then at the end a , MR. waffle then at the end a , nice free stand CVS then at the old Goldern Chick a , PopEyes

Old 09-10-2016, 01:23 PM

Then at the old Kevin Winker where Walmart will not been going in , on Pleastburng drive I would like to see , Pleastburng shops wth a , Fresh Market , with Free WFI , SkY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , frist aid center , nice family bathroom , SC local cafe , Spill the beans , free mints , nice breaches inside and out , SC local seafood area , other stores at the shops , JO Ann's , DSW , Sub Station 2 , NBA store , Pet Smart , Eggs Up Grill , Taco Boy , Appline Ski center , IHOP , New Era Flagahip store , Gucci store , Big Jim's BBQ , Tiger shoe store , Ace Pizza , Golf Smith , MR K Books , Don's Tacos , Moon Pie store , Ben and Jerry's ice cream shop , Matts shoe store , Mybys expreess , NorthFace store , Abercrombie Oulet , IZOD store , Furman Basketball gift shop , BMW gift shop , Levi's store , Lifeway Christian book store , Bed Bath and Beyond , MD 360 , Wisk cafe , Don Martin shoe store , Jimmy's egg , Phil's Hobby shop , Totes store , Nike Oulet , Burt Bess store , Larry's Gaint Sub shop , Bill's BBQ , Norstorm Rack , Toys Rus Express , Krinklands , Aisa Market , Sean John store , Timberland store , Adams Pizza and wings , Sub Zero store , Roots Clother store , Arie , Harry and David store , Dell Oulet , NASCAR gift shop , Pie Cafe , Greenfilds bagels , Hugo Boss Jeans store , Bad Daddy's , Sammy's Grill , Timex watch store , G Shock watch store , RL Polo store , Home Good store , Boost Mobile , Sprint Phone store , Joe fresh Clother , Frist watch cafe , Tiff Hair solan , World Market , USC Gift Shop , Aisa Express , Honey Bake ham , Hickory Famers Store , Southern Tide Store , Famous footwear , Halfmoon outfits , Rainbow Sandles store then at one end a , Chadders then at the other end a , Jim&Nicks BBQ then the empty land next to the Hudle House at the empty land I would like to see a , White Castle then the empty land up the street I would like to see a , Untired Dariy Famers Gas Station then next to that a , PopEyes then tear down the old night club and put a , Boston Market then where new Good will be after that there is , empty land next to the Home Deport at the empty land I would like to see a , Pannda Express

Old 09-15-2016, 04:12 PM

Also at the old Pawn Shop on Easely Bridge RD , I would like to see a , Johhny's Shoe store with free WFI , SKy lights , weather center , frist aid center ,nice restrooms , free mints , wood grain floors then move out the other places and put the fellowing , Jimmy Johns Subs , April's ice cream , Hat world then there empty bulding same rd at the , empty building I would like to see a , Paul's dinner then re pave and fix Easley Bridge RD , Veg work where need , homes fix etc

Old 09-21-2016, 03:59 PM

Also there is 2 big empty buildings in , Downtown Greenille this , is near Art museum and all at the 1 st empty , bulding i would like to see it torn down and put a , Korgers with , free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , SC local cafe , weather center , frist aid center , coffee and more , TD Bank , Tim Hornets , free mints , Minlc Clinc , free candy for the kids , nice breaches in outside and out , Smart Style then across the Street at the other empty bulding I would like to see a , Cazy Chicken restauent , with , free WFI , Sky lights , weather center , frist aid center , no smoke inside and out , free mints , nice restrooms , free candy for kids , areas to clean your shoes

Old 09-30-2016, 07:46 PM

Also here Berea SC at the old Berea Elementy school I would like to see Berea Shops , with a , Kogers with Free WFI , weather center , frist aid center , sky lights , TD Bank , SC Local cafe , Coffee and more , small lawn and garden area , Mlinlc Clinc , free mints , free candy for the kids , Nathern hot dog area ,nice restrooms , Master Cuts , nice breaches inside and out , areas to clean your shoes other stores at the shops , Firehouse Subs , Addias Golf Store , Key Lime Pie cafe , Aisa Express , Gap Oulet , Taco Boy , NorthFace Store , DC Shoe Store , Charter Store , Habbits Sports , Rue 21 Oulet , New Era Store , Ed's Shoes Repir store , Guy Harvey store , Justin's Clother store , Nike Oulet , Boost Moible store , Jimmy Johns Subs , T Mobile store , Safe Harbor store , Leans Carfts , Hugo Boss Store , Hat World , Leo's Pizza Shop , Eggs Up Grill , Ture Value , Habor Fright , Timex Watch store , Crossways Christian book store , Appline Ski Center , Michael's Crafts store , Petco , Pro Wresling gift shop , Nauita store , Henny's Smoke house , DSW , Play Again Sports , Dollar Mart a nice one , PGA Golf Shop , Aisa Market , Jays Muisc store , Southern tide store , NASCAR gift shop , Panthers Gift Shop , Skins Hotdogs , Larry's Gaint Subs , StarBucks , Harry and David , Wow store , Sports Clips , Tiff hair salon , Hollister Oulet , Braves Gift Shop , Swiss store , Convese store , Peeps Candy store , It's Paper , Russ Barber Shop , USC Gift Shop , Potty Barn Oulet , MD 360 , Fed Ex Store , Obey Clother store , Furman Gift shop , Berea Bulldogs Gift shop , Batters Plues store , Quick wink dry cleans , JD Crew Oulet , ForEvery 21 , Matt's BBQ , Austin Boot Store , Burt Bees store , MoonPie store , Pam's cafe , Mac tools store , Dave's Chicken and Waffles , Keds Shoe store , Charleston Candy store , TCBY , MRs Fields cookie shop , Mike's Bikes , Big Joe's Subs , Tom's shoe store , Stalpes , Sponge Bob Gift Shop , PAC Sun Oulet , Levi's Oulet , Vinzo Tv Oulet , East Bay Deil , GNC , Bukle , Lees Taylor shop , Dinsey Store , North Greenville gift shop , Pasta House , Hawks Gift shop NBA , Sue's wings and things , GreenFeild Bagles , Party City , Jacbo's Pizza House , Hannger Clothers store then one end a nice stand Up CVS , then on the other end a Red Robin Hambuger restaurant then at the old Pick Flick I would like to see a , Famous FootWear then at the old Winn Dixe I would like to see a Ollie's then at the od Wlisons I would like to see a , Wades Restaurnt then the at the empty land next to Bojangles , I would like to see a , Cracker Barrel then the empty land across from Quick Trip I would , like to see a , Krispy Kerme with , free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , frist aid center , flat screen tv , nice tables etc , then at the old Hamricks I would like to see a , Nike Town store then the empty land across the street , I would like to see a , Famous Philly's Chesse Steak then the frist empty land next waffle house I would like to see a Gold Star Chill then at the 2rd empty land I would like to see a , Auto Bell car wash , then the empty across the street I would like to see , Charleston Fudge shop then where Spinx use to be on white horse RD , US 25 I would like to see a , Pannda Express then then at the old , trendsetters I would like to see a , John's Hair Salon then there is empty budling there I would like to see a , NationWide then the empty land next to that , I would like to see a , see candy store then I would like to see , Stake land USA remolder with , free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , frist aid center , video game room , smoke free inside and out , Ken's Subs area , SC Local sack bar , new stake floor , new carpet , new nice tables etc , then re pave the Parklot , new trees , flowers , greenspace , new sign , new lighting then the empty land near rite aid save lot I , would like to see a , PopEyes Chicken then the empty land before Ingels I would like to see a , TJ's Big Orange , then the land across form , Berea Fire house , I would like to see a , Home Deport then move.Ingles then put a , TGi Fridays then at old Pawn Shop across foem Buters ice cream , I would like to see a , Nicks BBQ then , at the old Little Creass I would like to see a , Barry's tea shop then the empty land before the yellow auto center , at the empty land I would like to see a , Boston Makert then the empty land near Walmart and AppleBess , at the empty land I would like to see a , White Castle then across the street at the empty budling I would like to see a , Plato Cloest then the , empty land , behind Long Johns , I would like to see , White Horse RD Shops , with a , Earth Fare , wih free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , frist aid center , SC local cafe , Spill the beans , free mints , SC local seafood area , free candy for kids , old fashion candy area , nice breaches inside and out , nice restrooms , then other stores at the shops , Amzon store , Toys Rus Express , Blmps Subs , Local Taco , Dale's BBQ , Bed bath and Beyond , world Market , HU Hot , Bad Daddy's , Golf Smith , Best Buy , Branes and Nobles ,Monkey Joes , Legos Store , Old Navy , Hammers Clother store , Home Good store , Joe Fresh Clother store , Big John's Ribs House , Other Borken Egg cafe , Sweet Fog , Pier One , Roots Clother store , Sprint Phone store , MR Coffee store , Half Moon Outfits , M&M Candy store , Krinklands , IZOD store , then at one end a , Gold Gym then at the end a , Charletson Crab sack then at the old BILO , on West Blue Ridge , move the Ingles there and move out the the CVS for the this then make it a super Ingles inside , Free WFI , SKY lights , Starbucks , Ingles cafe , Bank of America , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , wood grain floors , free mints , weather center , frist aid center , free candy for kids , nice breaches inside and out , then on Ceder Lane RD where the old Blowing alley is and Bridges night club tear it all down and put a Berea Furit Market with a cafe inside then at the empty land put the New Bowling alley call it Berea alley with Free WFI , SKY lights , somke free inside and out , nice restrooms , coffee and tea bar , SC local sack bar , Huts Brother pizza area , free mints , family nights on Friday nights then move the car lot and put a , Johnny Rockets , then on the same rd there is empty budling , at the empty bulding I would like to see a , Small Harris Tetter with free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , SC local cafe , frist aid center , nice restrooms , chicken and waffle bar , then at the old City View Pizza , I would like to see a , Del Taco , then at the old , PIzza Hut I would , like to see a , Roy Rogers then at empty bulding around a Frence , with old cars , move the cars , tear down the bulding and put a ,Little Pigs BBQ then fix old the roads , sidewalks in Berea SC then new trees , bike lanes , walk paths , new lighting , then at the old blockbuster , I would like to see it tron down and put a , Noodle Shop then the empty budling near Unty Baptist Church at the empty budling I would like to see a , USA Flower Shop then at the old , Kegores gas station I would like to see a , Kicken Chicken then at the old bike shop near Spinx , tear down the old bike shop and put a old fashion dinner then the empty land next to a church on White Horse RD US 25 at th empty land I would like to see a , Steak and Shake then a sign that says Welcome to Berea SC home of the Berea Bulldogs

Old 10-18-2016, 03:14 PM

Also at 500 Congree RD I would like to see , Greenville Shops at Congree , with a , NorthFace store , with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , nice family bathroom , SC local cafe , Spill the beans , weather center , frist aid center , wood grain floors , nice breaches inside and out other stores at the shops , Abercrombie and Fitch , Abercrombie for kids , Nathen's hotdogs , UPS store , Safe Harbor store , Nike Oulet , Harry and David store , Ace Pizza , Steel City Pizza Shop , Jersery's Mikes and Subs , JanSport BackPack store , Staples , Burt Bees store , Eggs Up Grill , Bo's coffee shop , Nauita store , Habbits Sports , Levi's store , Uban Outfits , Honey Bake Ham store , Big Bob's BBQ , Convese store , East Bay Deil , Aisa Express , Larry's Gaint sub shop , Taco Boy , UPS store , Aisa Market , New Era flagship store , NBA store , Petco , Puma Golf store , Moon Pie store , Keds shoe store , Frist watch cafe , Tiger shoe store store , Legos store , Timex watch store , Braves gift shop , Black and Decker store , BMW gift shop , Justin Boot store , Appline SKI center , Sub Zero store , Obey Clother store , Dollar Mart a nice one , Peeps candy store , Nicks Burgers , Kitchen aid store , Joe Fresh Clother store , Pizza Hut , Charter store , Addais Flagship store , Sprint Phone store , Boost Mobile store , Tiif Hair Solon , Great Clips , Hog Wild Ribs , Timberland store , Roots Clother store ,Gucci store , NASCAR gift shop , PGA Golf shop , Blimps Subs , American Flag store , Foosiel watch store , Greenville Drive Gift Shop , Mac Tools store , Puma Store , Ben and Jerrys Ice cream shop , Nicks Bagles , Pasta House , Key West Fish & Chicken , City BBQ , Pam's Cafe , Ray Ban SunGlass store , Battiers Plues , Dinsey store , Foot Joy Store , Sean John Store , Guss jeans store , Home Good store , Hat world , USA flag store , Dave's chicken and waffles , Greenville SC gift shop , American rag store , American Doll store , Waves clother store , Drit devil Oulet , Coffee and more , Dell Oulet , wool store , John's Sub Shop , Quick wink dry cleans , Wades Restaurnt , Michael Jordan store , Cowgirl and Cowboy Western store , Key Lime Pie cafe , Hugo Boss Jeans store , Ace Hardwear , Hawks Gift Shop NBA , Panthers Gift shop NFL , Sports Man store , Peugin Clother store , Tiif and Company , Blocks Bagles , Spice store , Jays Muisc store , MR Coffee shop , Mikes Bikes Shop , Iorn Man store , MR Heros , Lucky Barnd store , Ken's Subs and more , Dish Barn , RL Polo,store , Buckeys BBQ , Sperry Shoe store , then near the end a Bob Evans then at the middle of shopping center a , bird bath at night water green for Greenville then at the other end , famous foot wear , next that the fellowing , PopEyes Chicken , Wendy's , Michael Jordan steakhouse ,,Pink House Restaurant , then at the very end a , small Food City with , Free WFI , SC local cafe , nice restrooms , smart style , Suntust bank , wood grain floors , old fashion waffle cone bar , then at the empty land near the Steak and Shake I would like to see a , Captin D's then at the old Golf Store near Jimmy's Johns , I would like to see a , Charletson Candy store , then at the Haywood Mall when Bukle moves I , would like to see a , Nike Flag Ship store then at the old , Kids Foot Locker I would like to see a , M&M Candy store , then at the old things r I would like to see a , Create Barrel store , then at the empty land near Spinx where the Chriatiams trees are sold ,at the empty land I would like to see a , CA Pizza Kitchen then at the empty land near Harbor Inn and Papa and Beers at the , empty land I would like to see a , White Castle then at the empty land near the empty land near the Sports club I would like to see a , Tim Hortons
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or